webfact

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell a coup.....

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Me too....

And then the yellow shirts will win, and years later Thaksin regime will take revenge and it goes on and on and on that greedy mafia clan fights...

• Like 1

Noone in their right minds wants the armed forces to deal with this mess, including the armed forces.

My girlfriend, from Chiang Rai and a Red Shirt-sympathiser who left Bon Kai 30 minutes before the trouble kicked off on 10 April 2010, just said "good" when I told her the army just made this statement. She says that Surayudh was a good Prime Minister, even if she acknowledges he was an incompetent one (!).

• Like 1

Now maybe the Major General can set the Prime Minister/Defense Minister down and explain this all to her. Maybe even suggest she and her cronies accept , expert suggestions, muzzle and or releive those refusing to do so, then set a example of their scincerity by following the letter of the law and accept judicial ruling.

This is the spokesman of the defence ministry.

Not the army.

Yingluck is his boss!

Armed Forces now calls for national unity before it is too late

IMHO This sentence sums up ALL that is wrong with Thailand!

How can you call for "national unity"? People have different opinions and ideas. Even if they were not bought and sold, as they are in Thailand...how can anyone say "be unified...or be punished"!

...and the Army, most of all!

<deleted>?

Refer to the above post and the OP. wink.png

Edited by trevor4

I smell a coup.....

How many times have we read that over the past few years?

There have been plenty of tanks on the streets in Thailand over the last 20 years. Of course not all military warnings turn into coups, but its definitely a threat to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

He said Thai people love their monarch, love the country and religion and therefore should come together to build the country before it was too late.

He forgot to add money into this statement.

'before it's too late'

What does that mean? Bullies in red shirts burning the streets down again?? Or maybe bullies in red shirts backed up by the army this time???

I would hate this to be a muted threat to the democrat/anti-PTP protesters, one can never really be sure here.

Was this taken from the book "Chicken Soup for a Coup"?

Reminds me of my childhood days, when I pushed things close to the tipping point and my mom would (without saying a word) silently open the kitchen drawer, grab and place the wooden cooking spoon on top of the fridge before she gave me that special look...

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 2

I smell a coup.....

Me too....

And then the yellow shirts will win, and years later Thaksin regime will take revenge and it goes on and on and on that greedy mafia clan fights...

If the army act, Thaksin will only be back in a box

• Like 2