Competition of best farang & Thai couple?

Nautilus05

Take a look at this video:

Scroll to about 41:30 mins in. Apparently, hundreds of village folk gather to fawn over Thai women who have snagged foreign men, and decide which couple is the best.

Is this fake, or does this actually happen? I'm up in Issan even, and not once have I ever witnessed anything remotely close to this happening.

okay wifey, get the pinto filled up with sticky rice and take away som tum, fill the back of the utitlity up with 12 biggest drunks and brawlers in the village (excluding your aunties and grandmothers), we are off to the bak farang competition.

i have done my bit wifey, i have got older fatter and more accepting of just being a "pet farang", i hope sven and klaus have passed on they have always been number 1 or 2 in the past.

Edited by macksview

Must be very nice for the farang calling the "love" of his life from the uk in this clip .I hope the tool did not marry her because his in for the ride of his life with a pool hustler,barbrawler,streetwise woman.....

One can only imagine taking back a bride like that to their home country and introducing her to friends and family back home as a decent woman and then somebody finds a movie of her pole hugging or doing the bangkok shuffle on the net.Their are thousands of movies of woman like this on the net these days.

And i really had a laugh with what the mamasan said about her girls with foreign boyfriends.

Edited by Kudel

It's a tad embarrassing being paraded around with your little sticky rice container and your sash on like some sort of trophy. I would have beaten Barry hands down though.

Ironically, Barry from England didn't seem to understand too much Tinglish, which I thought was actually pretty clearly spoken by the Thai compare.

I am 70, from Brazil, now married with a wonderful Thai woman after more than 2 years dating a a lot of women here, from 28 to 60 years old.

I can tell that this video tells the true. I never dated any bar girls, or at least knowing that they were bar girls, but I had at least 2 experiences related with this video.

One:

I travel to meet a 32 years old very beautiful woman from the Internet. After dinner, she took me to her home for the night. She was living with her family in rural Phrae, one teenager daughter, and she just complete the building of a new nice house with money she earned in her ex BK "job". Few minutes after we met, her "proposition" was that she will marry me, and take me to her home and her family ranch to take care of me, in exchange of 20,000thb/month. I was not interested in the deal or in to see her again, but, just for curiosity, I asked her how she will get married with me before knowing if she will be happy having sex with a 70 year old man. She responded saying that if I like sex, she will have sex with me, but I do not need to worry about her because she have many young boy friends in the village. A week later I invited her to come to my town for a party, she responded saying that she cannot do it because she was "engaged" and getting married soon.

Two:

Another meeting from the Internet, with a 42 years old woman, after exchanging very nice and seducing e-mail in English. I met by the Tha Pae Gate in Chiang Mai. Was not easy to recognize her, nothing to do with her picture on the Internet, and not English skills at all. We talk standing by her scooter few minutes, and I told her that I was looking for a English speaker lady, and that was nice to meet her...and good bye. She ask me to go with her to meet a friend close by at its beauty salon. I do not know why she wanted for me to do that, but, for curiosity again, I did. Her friend, at the beauty salon, was seated writing e-mails on the computer in front of about 4 young women. She let me read an e-mail a foreigner just send to her. A looongggg love letter. She told me that woman was charging 300thb for every e-mail she was writing for the ladies in English.

I wasted few minutes of my time...but I really felt bad thinking about the guys in home getting those wonderful love letters from those women.....

I had many other similar experiences related with this video....so many....but I also have to agree. Those are not the typical Thai women, and I believe that is happening in many countries. In my country for sure......

• Like 2

" Is this fake, or does this actually happen? I'm up in Issan even, and not once have I ever witnessed anything remotely close to this happening. "

Man, you are the best farang husband solution for them with this attitude.

Later you won't recognize also your high loved isaan wife has a local boyfriend too, and they want to kill you but first you have to make a life insurance.

Or may be you are blind.

Not at all other solution.

about movie:

the biggest problem is the very low education. In film all the girls have together around 55 IQ level, except mamasan, she is enough smart, but not isaan at all if you leistened. She is Chinese, who knows how have to use the people.

I am 70, from Brazil, now married with a wonderful Thai woman after more than 2 years dating a a lot of women here, from 28 to 60 years old.

I can tell that this video tells the true. I never dated any bar girls, or at least knowing that they were bar girls, but I had at least 2 experiences related with this video.

One:

I travel to meet a 32 years old very beautiful woman from the Internet. After dinner, she took me to her home for the night. She was living with her family in rural Phrae, one teenager daughter, and she just complete the building of a new nice house with money she earned in her ex BK "job". Few minutes after we met, her "proposition" was that she will marry me, and take me to her home and her family ranch to take care of me, in exchange of 20,000thb/month. I was not interested in the deal or in to see her again, but, just for curiosity, I asked her how she will get married with me before knowing if she will be happy having sex with a 70 year old man. She responded saying that if I like sex, she will have sex with me, but I do not need to worry about her because she have many young boy friends in the village. A week later I invited her to come to my town for a party, she responded saying that she cannot do it because she was "engaged" and getting married soon.

Two:

Another meeting from the Internet, with a 42 years old woman, after exchanging very nice and seducing e-mail in English. I met by the Tha Pae Gate in Chiang Mai. Was not easy to recognize her, nothing to do with her picture on the Internet, and not English skills at all. We talk standing by her scooter few minutes, and I told her that I was looking for a English speaker lady, and that was nice to meet her...and good bye. She ask me to go with her to meet a friend close by at its beauty salon. I do not know why she wanted for me to do that, but, for curiosity again, I did. Her friend, at the beauty salon, was seated writing e-mails on the computer in front of about 4 young women. She let me read an e-mail a foreigner just send to her. A looongggg love letter. She told me that woman was charging 300thb for every e-mail she was writing for the ladies in English.

I wasted few minutes of my time...but I really felt bad thinking about the guys in home getting those wonderful love letters from those women.....

I had many other similar experiences related with this video....so many....but I also have to agree. Those are not the typical Thai women, and I believe that is happening in many countries. In my country for sure......

Dear Old Buddy,

all the same you pick up them from bar, from Net, from street, from your work place, or your hairdreesser place, or what-ever.

In my country there is a sentence:

You can put the shit to jar, and you can put the jar to your pantry's shelf. But it wont't become to jam at all.

You can imagine a 70 yrs. old man can be a dream of Thai lady ? I guess you can, but have an other sentence:

Will be crying in and of story.

my best wishes.

I did watch half of it, I was bored...

Classic that the 'letter writer" woman tells Lek that, basically she is ugly but the Farang think you are pretty smile.png

Man, better if you watch the second part too. May be it can safe you a huge money.

Other way, how can they contact with farang with out any English writing skill?

Tell me an another solution please.

This movie the real Thai/Isaan life. You like it or not up to you, but you will recognize it.

Wonder what the local males think of this.

They thing this is OK. His wife/girlfriend won't die if f u ck with farang and they can spend more to alcohol, and can get bigger face about money. And the nicest thing they have mia noi (second wife/gf) and they spend the money about her which money came from idiot farang cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by Loles

just watched between 41 and 43 min. and i found it quite lame and depressing. I can't think a better word to define a relationship

between thai and foreigner.

Yeah these video sum up it all. I trully pity foreigner with thai wives.

By the way they should have titled this thread "best idiot monkey farang with his thai brownies".

• Like 1

just watched between 41 and 43 min. and i found it quite lame and depressing. I can't think a better word to define a relationship

between thai and foreigner.

Yeah these video sum up it all. I trully pity foreigner with thai wives.

By the way they should have titled this thread "best idiot monkey farang with his thai brownies".

Bar girl and sexpat. Not Thai and foreigner.

There's a difference.

• Like 1