Yingluck says she wants to talk to Suthep

webfact

Yingluck says she wants to talk to Suthep

11-25-2013-9-35-49-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said she was ready to talk to anti-Thaksin regime leader Suthep Thuagsuban to end the current political stalemate and call on all protesters to end the protest after her imposition of the security law in all districts of Bangkok going into effect last night.

She said that continual seizure of government complexes could affect their services to the people and confidence of the country.

She then cited issuance of travel warning to the American citizens to Thailand by the State Department which could affect the country’s economy.

She said that although the seizure of the Foreign Affairs Ministry would not affect much to the work of officials as it has reserve offices to work, but would like protesters to leave.

She emphasized no use of force against the protesters but would stick to peaceful approach within the boundary of law.

She also said she wanted today’s no-confidence debate to function as it was the right mechanism to check the government.

She said she wished to speak to the protest leader personally through the government’s Thailand Reform forum and believed it could end and resolve the problem.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-says-wants-talk-suthep/

-- Thai PBS 2013-11-26

What a joke, too late now for the puppet. She better have her bags packed ready to go, as this government is about to fall and there will be a raft of charges laid at her door for improper conduct.

Watching the No Confidence debate....I can't see the PT being kicked out....but..wait and see.

• Like 1

What improper conduct?

Snipped your picture. I just wondered what the 'raft of charges' mrtoad mentions amounts to legally? What specific laws has she broken? Not sure why you'd consider that a troll post. Trolling would suggest I don't actually genuinely want to know, but am asking just to be provocative. Well, in this case, I am genuinely interested in the details.

• Like 1

What improper conduct?

Snipped your picture. I just wondered what the 'raft of charges' mrtoad mentions amounts to legally? What specific laws has she broken? Not sure why you'd consider that a troll post. Trolling would suggest I don't actually genuinely want to know, but am asking just to be provocative. Well, in this case, I am genuinely interested in the details.

Well, the verdict of the constitutional court was pretty damning. With her the PM she's ultimately responsable, the buck stopped there right at her desk.

What a joke, too late now for the puppet. She better have her bags packed ready to go, as this government is about to fall and there will be a raft of charges laid at her door for improper conduct.

What improper conduct?

Felony over-shopping and improper use of a caddy

• Like 1

The main problem is that Suthep does not wish anything at all... apart from overthrowing the elected government.

The government made many attempts in the past months to invite the Dems to sit and talk, but they always have refused. And they have been the only ones to refuse...
Their goal is not to find a way out. They prefer tension and confrontation. Their goal is just to have the country run in their own way, which has nothing to do with elections or parliament.
The best would be that the Dems throw Suthep and Abhisit out of the game. Then, for sure, someone brighter would decide that this nonsense is not going anywhere, and that talking together is the only way out.

• Like 1

'She said that continual seizure of government complexes could affect their services to the people'

And what exactly, pray tell miss PM, have you actually done to help 'the people' since you came to power ? You have near crippled the economy, done all in your power to help the fugitive and tried to fufill your populist policies at the expense of the people. Rampant inflation. Rice scam. Now you are trying to ram through the huge loan which will enslave the people for generations to come paying back the debt whilst I am sure a large chunk of it would end up in the Shin clan pockets. Once again, nothing but hot air from the airhead....

• Like 2

The government invited Tony Blair and 2 other figures to talk about reconciliation.

How dare they invite George Bush the Lesser's lapdog and not also invite Bush! Mendacity and frivolous pugnacious ponderous pantomimes!!!

The man in Dubai, told once that G W Bush is his best friend....and now he wasn't invited.

Just this honest guy from UK.

• Like 1