george

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good George.................thumbsup.gif

When are you planning to do some new TV T-shirts/polo shirts? There was a thread running not too long ago reference designs, and although it was tongue-in-cheek, there were some great ideas there.

As for categories, you might want to think about IT gadgets (PC & Mobile) that are hard to get outside Bkk for all us under privileged living Up-Country.

This is all for delivery, right?

Household gen. sets with switching stystem (either for sale or rent),

UPS's,

power surge protectors,

Batteries (not what is avaiable in 7-11)

Battery chargers

water filteration systems,

Good selection of bottled water, i.e Fiji, Hildon, Gerolstiener, Farrarelle etc.

maid services,

mobile car wash services,

handy man services.

Fresh organic food delivery.

A deal with Tire Rack.com to consolidate shipping of tires/tyres into Thailand.

• Like 2

Probably impossible but what I would buy are quality dairy products, priority nr 1 butter, I know, getting dairy products around the country chilled would be a logistical nightmare, the butter in tesco-big C has a vile aftertaste, lurpac imported from Denmark is ok, but the price!!!! An alternative is what I miss need, regards Simon

I would be a customer with everything except electronics carried by Invade.

They have earned my customer loyalty.

They deserve it and will continue to get my support whether or not they continue to be a sponsor after the forum store provides an opposition platform.

• Like 1

Decent bedding, ESPECIALLY flat sheets of tasteful design and colour! Preferably plain colours. Super thin duvets and their covers, without these gory cartoon characters, flowers or horrible psychedelic designs! One can get good flat sheets and the top shops, at a TOP price which I'm not prepared to pay. B2000 and up.

• Like 1

They deserve it and will continue to get my support whether or not they continue to be a sponsor after the forum store provides an opposition platform.

What is Invade? A shop? Cannot find on Google...

http://www.invadeit.co.th/

http://www.invadeit.co.th/

Most thanks for the link Tywaissmile.png

Based on posts I see here, I'd say your best seller would be Speaking electronic translator, with built-in "automatic personal negotiator" logic that has specialized programs for Visa applications, Driving tests, Dowry negotiations, Jet Ski damage incidents, and Tea Money stops - simply let the device do the talking and it will tell you how much to hand over at the end. Currency conversion features a bonus.

They've already got those, but I think you gotta marry the unit to activate all the features.

• Like 2

Paying for goods is a big problem as most of us expats do not have a credit card and cannot get one so online shopping is a major problem

Most Thai websites you can make bank deposit and send the slip on Lazada.com you can pay on delivery. TV should be able to allow bank deposits.

Paying for goods is a big problem as most of us expats do not have a credit card and cannot get one so online shopping is a major problem

Most Thai websites you can make bank deposit and send the slip on Lazada.com you can pay on delivery. TV should be able to allow bank deposits.
Western union

:D

Yes, we will offer bank deposits, 7/11, Tesco-Lotus, Internet banking, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, debit cards and hopefully COD (pay to postman at delivery).

What product lines/categories/products do you guys wish? We need your feedback to get this right.

Cheers

hard to get decent cookware here, roasting dish that isnt stainless steel, pots/pans that have a heavy base and not thin, basically all cooking gear. Various IT bits and pieces, software that isnt a copy, good batteries, decent herbs and spices(now have to get them posted from Australia), extra large clothes(boxers, jocks, T/polo shirts, thais are small and so are all their sizes, extra large here is closer to an aussie medium), bloody flat sheets, on hot nights duvets are too heavy and the mozzies are too bitey to not have something covering you up,pre wash stain remover(spray on like vanish/preen for clothes), disinfectant(can only get dettol here). George there is shitloads of gear that is needed here that is simply unavailable.

• Like 2