using your coffee grounds effectively as FERILIZER or?

Wimbledon

When I lived in the UK I did this recycling kitchen waste for thirteen years. Dig a double depth trench, chuck in all my cuttings, peelings tea leaves, coffee residue etc. and when it is full cover it over with infill from the next trench. The slugs enjoyed it immensely....smile.png

Can someone tell me where I can find slugs in Thailand?

We have plenty of giant sized snails and worms here near Buriram.

When I lived in the UK I did this recycling kitchen waste for thirteen years. Dig a double depth trench, chuck in all my cuttings, peelings tea leaves, coffee residue etc. and when it is full cover it over with infill from the next trench. The slugs enjoyed it immensely....smile.png

You can find slugs everywhere in Thailand, but they are extremely good hiders during the day. Maybe something to do with the amount of free roaming chickens here. When I have a problem with slugs, I place some half- coconut shells around (upside down) and find them hiding in them during the day.

In my garden, unless they are just snails moving house.