Miserable farangs.........

SimonF

Hmmmmm, what would you say if I told you I go weight lifting .......whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.JK8Lccs1AO.gi ...........xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png .....It's true. Even for this old, hairless, thing.thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

I'll have to get back to you before I respond to your claim of being a weightlifter. Have to change the picture of you. Not sure if it is going to look better or worse. whistling.gif

And Nokbkk, congratulations, only posted 2 comments and one of them was deleted/censored for offending Russians and Koreans. Must be some kind of record. clap2.gif

I will still look the same laugh.png . Not fat, always try and smile, always a good friend who accepts me for what l am.. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmmm, what would you say if I told you I go weight lifting .......19x18xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.ZBoTdH8 width=19 alt=whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.JK8Lccs1AO.gi> ...........20x20xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.TZt5dYe8BC. .....It's true. Even for this old, hairless, thing.thumbsup.gif width=25 alt=thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif>

I'll have to get back to you before I respond to your claim of being a weightlifter. Have to change the picture of you. Not sure if it is going to look better or worse. xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.ZBoTdH8LFs.w alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

And Nokbkk, congratulations, only posted 2 comments and one of them was deleted/censored for offending Russians and Koreans. Must be some kind of record. clap2.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Yep, I like Thailand, I don't like Pattaya.

(2 post only: sometimes you have to take a new identity, I am sorry)

Edited by Nokbkk

This one come around again so soon.....oh well!

If the OP wants more and varied answers just do a search, this has been done to death, but hey," play it again Sam"

Perhaps you didn't notice I've only posted 22 times on here? You didn't write "wait until you've been here 20 years" but your comment was more or less the same thing.....

A low number of posts, or even being a member here for just 6 months means nothing ! You may have been on the sidelines for years for all I know, you may have another identity too, Here you assume nothing !

"On the sidelines!" "Here you assume nothing!" Is this an elitist club for low grade amateur detectives? i see you have over 3000 posts,, thats a lot of posts but you have failed to notice in that time that everyone seems to assume everything. It is one of the reasons I quite like it because it sparks healthy and quite often humourous debate.

In answer to the post I "assume" that people use Thailand as a place to come and escape, it is cheap to live here and even an modest income in the west can actually go quite a long way. The problem is once the novelty has worn off the misery that they escaped (whatever it was) catches up with them. At least that's what I think..

If the OP wants more and varied answers just do a search, this has been done to death, but hey," play it again Sam"

Perhaps you didn't notice I've only posted 22 times on here? You didn't write "wait until you've been here 20 years" but your comment was more or less the same thing.....

A low number of posts, or even being a member here for just 6 months means nothing ! You may have been on the sidelines for years for all I know, you may have another identity too, Here you assume nothing !

"On the sidelines!" "Here you assume nothing!" Is this an elitist club for low grade amateur detectives? i see you have over 3000 posts,, thats a lot of posts but you have failed to notice in that time that everyone seems to assume everything. It is one of the reasons I quite like it because it sparks healthy and quite often humourous debate.

In answer to the post I "assume" that people use Thailand as a place to come and escape, it is cheap to live here and even an modest income in the west can actually go quite a long way. The problem is once the novelty has worn off the misery that they escaped (whatever it was) catches up with them. At least that's what I think..

coffee1.gif Gawd knows where I belong in your theory. Looks like me ending it all tomorrow then......................laugh.png

"On the sidelines!" "Here you assume nothing!" Is this an elitist club for low grade amateur detectives? i see you have over 3000 posts,, thats a lot of posts but you have failed to notice in that time that everyone seems to assume everything. It is one of the reasons I quite like it because it sparks healthy and quite often humourous debate. 

Posted Image Gawd knows where I belong in your theory. Looks like me ending it all tomorrow then......................Posted Image

Don't put off until tomorrow what can be done today.. But please reconsider that Transam - I quite like a lot of your posts

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

coffee1.gif Gawd knows where I belong in your theory. Looks like me ending it all tomorrow then......................laugh.png

I came here to escape women .........

My great escape lasted nearly a week.

Man talk about hitting a nerve. Why do these farang live on 30,000Baht a month and cannot make it as they have women who take part of that and they are left hungry and miserable. They become like little old ladies trying to mind every ones business but their own. They get kranky and hard to get along with, They become the people they came here to get away from in their own countries. They act like they own something here and try to order some Thais around, it does not work. There are three of them where I live and they have all thoroughly pissed off my wife with their foreign ways and their possessiveness of their rented space. These guys are like little children in the way they act and conduct themselves. My wife usually likes everyone, but these guys have gotten on her last nerve. We left the last place we lived because of a farang who played his music so loud that he shook the whole building and now it is happening again. Too bad I really like it here and I am not going to let these miserable louts ruin it again for me and my wife.

Man talk about hitting a nerve. Why do these farang live on 30,000Baht a month and cannot make it as they have women who take part of that and they are left hungry and miserable. They become like little old ladies trying to mind every ones business but their own. They get kranky and hard to get along with, They become the people they came here to get away from in their own countries. They act like they own something here and try to order some Thais around, it does not work. There are three of them where I live and they have all thoroughly pissed off my wife with their foreign ways and their possessiveness of their rented space. These guys are like little children in the way they act and conduct themselves. My wife usually likes everyone, but these guys have gotten on her last nerve. We left the last place we lived because of a farang who played his music so loud that he shook the whole building and now it is happening again. Too bad I really like it here and I am not going to let these miserable louts ruin it again for me and my wife.

I'm very grateful that I live in a nice neighbourhood where people don't complain about one another. We are lucky that we have front doors that define the boundary between private and public, and nominated parking spaces. Mr 5s misfortune has really cheered me up, though I said earlier I did not think it would. I am very grateful I don't live near him.

SC

I have this conversation with a friend of mine, the answer is that he can't afford to go back to his country the UK because it is so expensive to live there and for his age he can't get a job there either (not retirement age yet) so he is in limbo (i think catch 22 is the better phrase) so here he lives and the problem i think is that the Thai government realise this and is putting pressure on many falangs that are getting cash poorer to move on - but to where is the question- i see many are going to Cambodia, i've been there and don't really like it that much, so for my friend the end is near me thinks.

Guys ... I late in on this one.

What's the verdict?

Are we a miserable lot ... or not?

this "miserable farangs" theory could be as long as the "Thailand Needs Cricket" thread

No chance ... no cheerleaders aspect

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif olddance.jpg.........Posted Image

See Transam? Now aren't you glad you didn't take your own (earlier) advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Guys ... I late in on this one.

What's the verdict?

Are we a miserable lot ... or not?

this "miserable farangs" theory could be as long as the "Thailand Needs Cricket" thread

No chance ... no cheerleaders aspect

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

attachicon.gifolddance.jpg.........laugh.png

I underestimated ...

Way to go guys ... wink.png

• Like 1