My Lucky Day.

Norway

george...yeah, quite in my cups...I want to see banners and masses of people marching chorusing the International down Sukhumvit to correct abuses and to justify the way of the expat falang to the world...

(ohh, boo hoo hoo, sniff...)

and I want to be on the back platform of a train from Bangkok to anywhere and when I pass fighters and workers shall wave their hats and shout 'Strelnikoff...'.

I want to be larger than life!!!

Ickk...this Sang Som 'rum' tastes like <deleted>...

Yeah, poor old Strilnikoff - he lost Juli Cristi and got whacked just after getting some power. Think it was the fighters & workers that took him out.:o

Gave up the cancer stick 5 years ago, but always used to carry a little silver plated Daffidoff (spelling?) portable ashtray. It had a click shut lid, was round so small enough for easy fit in my pocket, but large enough to hold about five buts plus ash. Got it free at duty free in Heathrow when buying some Daffidoff's as a pressie for khun uncle. Imagine how p!ssed off the cops would be after stalking you for 20 minutes as your draw the last lug from your dog-end, drooling with anticipation - he can already taste the Maekong your fine gonna get him - and suddenly you pull out an ashtray, stub and stash, and pop it back in your pocket. Nice clean and a lot less uncouth than filling your pockets up with stubbies! :o

PS: Used it at home - UK - as well as LOS. Even used it in the queue at passport control at Don Muang, officials watched me, but were happy enough to see I wasn't flicking the ash on the floor. Never happy about dropping butts, or any litter really, on the ground - it makes (or adds) to the mess and I feel guilty - may be its just my upbringing.