farangs all times insulting thai people on forum here

koratesanguy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm the first time I have seen a supposed Thai use an "s" to make the word "farang" plural. (I see farang do it all the time, never Thais though.

I am lucky that I have learning much English from farang teacher what you meaning when saying "supposed thai" ? so you thinking is because I make s letter

that I not being thai. she teach me to put s after word when it meaning many or more than one thing or person.

Edited by koratesanguy

hmmm the first time I have seen a supposed Thai use an "s" to make the word "farang" plural. (I see farang do it all the time, never Thais though.

The OP also seems to have a natural instinct for verb tenses that don't exist in Thai whistling.gif

And almost 0 usage of articles and prepositions. The OP's response to my first post clearly showed issues :) but the issues with collective and simple nouns obviously rings false to me.

• Like 2

I think he sounds very Thai.

So OP...take a look around, open your eyes and see if what you see is all ok?

How many people killed on the roads here?

Why most people never wear helmets on bikes?

Why a thai family on a bike, the rider will wear a helmet, but carrying a child without?

Why do I see little kids climbing over the front seat of cars with no seat belt as dad flogs down the road at 100kph ++?

Why do you vote in leadership that rapes and pillages your country?

Why is your police force considered an embarrassment?

Why is the red bull heir not in jail?

That'll do for now lets see how you go with them first.

• Like 1

The OP also seems to have a natural instinct for verb tenses that don't exist in Thai whistling.gif

maybe that because I not as smart educated same you being

• Like 1

Why a thai family on a bike, the rider will wear a helmet, but carrying a child without?

Why do I see little kids climbing over the front seat of cars with no seat belt as dad flogs down the road at 100kph ++?

don't many people get killed on roads in your country ? no forget that is many more population in Thailand .

helmets are hot waering. and not comfertable

does not goviment in usa do the same to American people, destroying by greed for richs ( yes I make s after word because imeaning much money

police do best they can do most times . who you call for first when against you have crime problem or acident?

who is red bull ?

maybe that because I not as smart educated same you being

I have natural instinct verbe use because I am speaking English . maybe you can giving me better english lesson because you knowing everything

don't many people get killed on roads in your country ? no forget that is many more population in Thailand .

does not goviment in usa do the same to American people, destroying by greed for richs ( yes I make s after word because imeaning much money

police do best they can do most times . who you call for first when against you have crime problem or acident?

who is red bull ?

Nothing better to do with your time???????????

who is red bull ?

We call.............................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r1-NvLJFDsw..................whistling.gif

I also put in my vote for a this being phony Thai post. I think its a farang troller..,

...but I'll still point out that there's a 99.999% chance that a Thai language forum exists where all the ideas that Thai children are taught at home and in school about how awful farang are and how perfect Thai people are exists, and what is said is a lot worse. My Thai isn't very good yet, but I know people who have been here a long time and they have told me that many bad things are said about farang among the Thai people. They can often hear the insults and childish comments when at the market, etc.

• Like 1

To start with, if you want to be respected, how about NOT referring to us in rather derogative term such as "Farang"

is our custom word for all foreners from western . is not meaning bad sounding, if you not respect our culture and ways how can you wanting us respecting you ?

thailand is for thai people, and many foreners have come here for living and they very happy all thing thai. some living here not happy with our culture, we not make

them stay here in Thailand. many airlines have chair vacant on plane every day

There is need to differentiate between valid criticism (e.g. "that is of low standard" because it is of low standard; "that practice is dangerous" because that practice has a far higher accident and fatality rate) and rude and insulting comments (e.g. Asians are untermenschen)

• Like 1

"but they complain about everything because they not understanding our culture."

So I don't understand Thai culture when I just find it wrong when people helping traffic victims are sometimes accused of causing the accident? Or when there're Thais who try to extort ridiculous amounts of money from foreigners whenever they can? Or when I have to pay twice the price only because - just like you - some Thais automatically assume I'm rich because I come from a western country?

This is an interesting thread. An opportunity for most foreigners to blow their smoke by the looks of it.

But the OP being a Thai would obviously have the views of a Thai. So for us "Farangs" i suppose we should think in that way when replying or posting.

The Red bull issue by the looks of it has been just swept under the carpet already.

Remember what the locals don't want to lose the most.... pun implied.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

To start with, if you want to be respected, how about NOT referring to us in rather derogative term such as "Farang"

is our custom word for all foreners from western . is not meaning bad sounding, if you not respect our culture and ways how can you wanting us respecting you ?

thailand is for thai people, and many foreners have come here for living and they very happy all thing thai. some living here not happy with our culture, we not make

them stay here in Thailand. many airlines have chair vacant on plane every day

What now? First you say "farang" is not meant as an insult and then you say you use it because we don't respect "your culture".

• Like 1