farangs all times insulting thai people on forum here

koratesanguy

I think he sounds very Thai.

So OP...take a look around, open your eyes and see if what you see is all ok?

How many people killed on the roads here?

Why most people never wear helmets on bikes?

Why a thai family on a bike, the rider will wear a helmet, but carrying a child without?

Why do I see little kids climbing over the front seat of cars with no seat belt as dad flogs down the road at 100kph ++?

Why do you vote in leadership that rapes and pillages your country?

Why is your police force considered an embarrassment?

Why is the red bull heir not in jail?

That'll do for now lets see how you go with them first.

don't many people get killed on roads in your country ? no forget that is many more population in Thailand .

helmets are hot waering. and not comfertable

does not goviment in usa do the same to American people, destroying by greed for richs ( yes I make s after word because imeaning much money

police do best they can do most times . who you call for first when against you have crime problem or acident?

who is red bull ?

I think the helmet comment proves that he's Thai. No foreign troll would even think of an answer like that.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never been treated bad by Thais. Perhaps this is because I have learned their language and can communicate with the with ease. How many Farangs in this forum can do that? Perhaps only a handful because most are too F!@#$king lazy to learn Thai. At least this guy Koratesanguy can write in English - even if it is not gramatically perfect - at least you can understand what the guy says.

I have never been treated bad by Thais. Perhaps this is because I have learned their language and can communicate with the with ease. How many Farangs in this forum can do that? Perhaps only a handful because most are too F!@#$king lazy to learn Thai. At least this guy Koratesanguy can write in English - even if it is not gramatically perfect - at least you can understand what the guy says.

Perhaps some of us can't, perhaps some of us are dyslexic regarding our mother language. Perhaps........................................

• Like 1

hmmm the first time I have seen a supposed Thai use an "s" to make the word "farang" plural. (I see farang do it all the time, never Thais though.

The OP also seems to have a natural instinct for verb tenses that don't exist in Thai whistling.gif

You guys should back off on the "Thais can't use the English language properly" thing!

I tutor a group of 16-18 year old Thai students on weekends and they are capable of writing and speaking as good as the OP.

In some cases, they do better than many native English speakers who post on TV.

I t is wrong to paint all of any culture, country or race with the same brush.

Any Thai who has spent a good deal of time reading the hogwash posted by some TV members has a lot of both very good and very poor examples of how to use the English language.

Now who will be the first TV ninny to point out a misspelled word or missing comma in this post?

It's expected, that's how some minds keep busy.

Now, can you please address the Op's issue rather than trying to discredit him?

He makes some very valid points.

And is seems some tutors can speak as well as the OP too.

In the OP's defence (and I don't think he is Thai) I have met some Thai's who's English is better then most English speaking people and depending where they went to Uni etc they even have accents from those countries HOWEVER I am still waiting for the OP to pm me so we can talk on the phone to prove he is really Thai (Not that I really care but maybe I'm bored and just don't like trolls).

Please keep in mind that the majority of people on sites like TV are probably of retirement age or older.

As they get older, many people become grumpy, whinny, bitchy and generally dissatisfied and critical of everything.

I have seen good, happy, nice , mature men turn into sniveling bit*hes as they grow old.

( my father use to say that it seemed that as we age men act and look more like old women and women look and act more like old men! )

If they were in their country of origin, they would be just as critical and bitchy there as they are here.

I am glad the OP realizes that not all farangs ( see I don't mind being called farang)) are sniveling old men.

Many of us are happy to be here and love the different culture and attitude we have found here in Thailand.

Choke Dee!

Edited by willyumiii

The OP (original Poster) koratesanguy has every right to be upset. Too bad not many Thais are in this forum. I would also be insulted and have a really negative attitute towards farangs based on their attitude towards Thais. Double pricing, being referred to as a FARANG are minor issues compared to the disdain and contempt for Thais and anything Thai that many posters display on this forum. Bravo KORATESANGUY for bringing this up. More power to you. Forum members must realize that they are guests in this country and as guests must behave properly and respect the locals.

I agree with most of what you say, however, being called "farang" and being victims of double pricing, scams etc, is NOT a minor issue.

• Like 1

There are ex pats here who learn Thai and are interested in Thai culture and there are loads who don't bother, which is their perogative. Personally I have my doubts about the authors written English from a supposedly uneducated Thai, just a personal opinion. I do have to agree though that it takes a bit of patience being insulted every day in a racist way by the local population. I just tell myself they don't know better and it doesn't matter but sometimes I long to turn round and say <deleted>, I have been known to say 'this faring understands ' but rarely bother .

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think he sounds very Thai.

So OP...take a look around, open your eyes and see if what you see is all ok?

How many people killed on the roads here?

Why most people never wear helmets on bikes?

Why a thai family on a bike, the rider will wear a helmet, but carrying a child without?

Why do I see little kids climbing over the front seat of cars with no seat belt as dad flogs down the road at 100kph ++?

Why do you vote in leadership that rapes and pillages your country?

Why is your police force considered an embarrassment?

Why is the red bull heir not in jail?

That'll do for now lets see how you go with them first.

You are only stating the negative things about Thailand, what about the positive things? I doubt if there is a country in the world that is not full of negatives. You will find a lot of positives here if you look for them.

There are ex pats here who learn Thai and are interested in Thai culture and there are loads who don't bother, which is their perogative. Personally I have my doubts about the authors written English from a supposedly uneducated Thai, just a personal opinion. I do have to agree though that it takes a bit of patience being insulted every day in a racist way by the local population. I just tell myself they don't know better and it doesn't matter but sometimes I long to turn round and say <deleted>, I have been known to say 'this faring understands ' but rarely bother .

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I agree with most of what you say...the cunundrum is if you tell yourself they dont know any better....why? Are they stupid? Ignorant? Full of wanton hubris?

I find it difficult to live in a society of which I think everyone is a retard, but sometimes its hard not to...yet I try to give each and every individual I interact with the benefit of the doubt....sigh...life goes on

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I very hate farang talk bad Thai people! It Thai country not falang country!! Say dog too much, shout too much, whistle too much. Falang no have understand too much!

Plus they're a tad unsophisticated, many of them.

cheesy.gif

I very hate farang talk bad Thai people! It Thai country not falang country!! Say dog too much, shout too much, whistle too much. Falang no have understand too much!

Plus they're a tad unsophisticated, many of them.

Perhaps we can see the truth. Ever thought about that ?

I like your word ''tad'', sounds very much a farang word Mr.Farang.................laugh.png

• Like 1

To start with, if you want to be respected, how about NOT referring to us in rather derogative term such as "Farang"

is our custom word for all foreners from western . is not meaning bad sounding, if you not respect our culture and ways how can you wanting us respecting you ?

thailand is for thai people, and many foreners have come here for living and they very happy all thing thai. some living here not happy with our culture, we not make

them stay here in Thailand. many airlines have chair vacant on plane every day

Khun Koratesanguy, I'm sorry that you have to endure this sort of abuse. Your English is simply not strong enough to deal with the native English speakers. I'll concede that there are many idiot farangs on this forum...especially the ones who keep complaining about the word "farang." Most of us know that this is not a derogatory term. In fact, we in America use similar terms to describe all people from Asia (Asian) or Latin America (Hispanic). In Korea, Japan, and most other countries, they have similar terms to "farang."

I don't know why some farangs can't get it through their thick heads, but don't bother trying to explain it to them. I have tried and I am a native English speaker. Just know that there are idiot farangs in Thailand and leave it at that.

There are idiot Farangs here in Thailand and I have met them, but they are very much in the minority.

spelling foreigners...foreners...not a mistake a Thai would make but a common one for native speakers of English ( sadly). I do agree though about the incessant Thai-bashing. It is tedious and does detract from the otherwise pleasant experience of participating here.

I want to say some replys to things that I read have being said for that I write here before. I reading that many say I not thai guy . that is wrong to say because

I am thai person . I come from village in korat my age 24 I married with 1 baby boy 4 age years. now I in pattaya work in hotel checking customer in and out

at recepton desk. in march I go back home when high season ending . now because my english not so good for writing what to say I ask my frend to help me

because he have much better English.and he ask meto write best I can and I saying sorry for mistake spelling and not say the way for understanding better

by some people here thai visa.

many of you have said very things which is correct about Thailand and thai people. I agreeable that good and bad existing not just Thailand but most countries

where you come from before Thailand. I get sad in heart when hereing about not good things happen to forenerrs by thai people. is same when I hereing

that foreners do wrong things to thai people to. nowhere is perfect place with perfect people. I wanting to be good person not lie cheat and make problem

for any one thai or forener.

in last 4 days because of problems about goviment in Bangkok is when I see on here thai visa people have writen saying we not having same intelict same as

you and we not capable for ourselves and other things that are insult to thai people and Thailand, that is reason today I make this forum about farang/s.ok I

reading that some of you are not liking that word been called and I not thinking it problem saying and I try not say again here when I writing.

I not know about red bull thing that I read some person make reply to me, and I not know about troll ? mean I not have my book with engilsh meanings here

at work maybe is just being fun that is doing , I not sure if is correct because I not making fun or joke.

we thai people will be able to progressing Thailand in future time after there is better education for us, we wanting to learn from mistake past happening/s and

problem/s. we able then to move on and foreners who having Thailand there home here can be a part of Thailand same way as all thai people. these things I

hope can be done and happening in future. thank you for trying understanding what I say , because is good for make frend/s not good make enemes with foreners

or thai.

Why don't you write your next post in Thai or rewrite a previous post that you made in Thai to prove that you are actually Thai... otherwise everyone here will just assume that this is yet another troll thread where a farang expresses his own viewpoints under the guise of being a Thai person thereby giving his opinions a higher authority. You can PM me as well in Thai (preferably more than six words, :) )

Why don't you write your next post in Thai or rewrite a previous post that you made in Thai to prove that you are actually Thai... otherwise everyone here will just assume that this is yet another troll thread where a farang expresses his own viewpoints under the guise of being a Thai person thereby giving his opinions a higher authority. You can PM me as well in Thai (preferably more than six words, smile.png )

One man shoots another and a Thai guy says that man shot another man. One man shoots another and a Farang says that man shot another man.

Would also ask the Thai man to prove he is a Thai man? Why? Would you trust his opinion less? Or more?

As far as I can see attacking the OP is still attacking the OP regardless of what guise you cloak the attacks in. If he establishes his identity would you then ask him to verify his education or lack of education? He may not be smart or dumb enough to post on Thai Visa.

Edited by thailiketoo

Why don't you write your next post in Thai or rewrite a previous post that you made in Thai to prove that you are actually Thai... otherwise everyone here will just assume that this is yet another troll thread where a farang expresses his own viewpoints under the guise of being a Thai person thereby giving his opinions a higher authority. You can PM me as well in Thai (preferably more than six words, smile.png )

One man shoots another and a Thai guy says that man shot another man. One man shoots another and a Farang says that man shot another man.

Would also ask the Thai man to prove he is a Thai man? Why? Would you trust his opinion less? Or more?

As far as I can see attacking the OP is still attacking the OP regardless of what guise you cloak the attacks in. If he establishes his identity would you then ask him to verify his education or lack of education? He may not be smart or dumb enough to post on Thai Visa.

This is a silly point.

The poster is an English speaker writing broken English, pretending to be Thai for his own amusement.

He is welcome to do this, but should expect to be called out on it.

Why? Is his position so much stronger than yours that attacking the poster is your only option for winning an argument?

Black guy gets stopped for speeding in Alabama by a white state trooper. As the cop is writing the ticket the black guys points to a white guy speeding by. Does it make any difference? Does it mean the state trooper does not like black people? If what the poster says is true deal with. Why try to find a reason not to debate the man?

Koratesanguy, You do not need to apologize. You are not alone. Many posters in this forum do not deserve to live in Thailand. There is a lot of low life even here on Thai Visa (TV). Su su (สู้ สู้).

I try best way for saying I can here on thai visa. I know is not correct spelling or perfect wording

Perhaps some of us can't, perhaps some of us are dyslexic regarding our mother language. Perhaps........................................

To start with, if you want to be respected, how about NOT referring to us in rather derogative term such as "Farang"

is our custom word for all foreners from western . is not meaning bad sounding, if you not respect our culture and ways how can you wanting us respecting you ?

thailand is for thai people, and many foreners have come here for living and they very happy all thing thai. some living here not happy with our culture, we not make

them stay here in Thailand. many airlines have chair vacant on plane every day

Khun Koratesanguy, I'm sorry that you have to endure this sort of abuse. Your English is simply not strong enough to deal with the native English speakers. I'll concede that there are many idiot farangs on this forum...especially the ones who keep complaining about the word "farang." Most of us know that this is not a derogatory term. In fact, we in America use similar terms to describe all people from Asia (Asian) or Latin America (Hispanic). In Korea, Japan, and most other countries, they have similar terms to "farang."

I don't know why some farangs can't get it through their thick heads, but don't bother trying to explain it to them. I have tried and I am a native English speaker. Just know that there are idiot farangs in Thailand and leave it at that.

There are idiot Farangs here in Thailand and I have met them, but they are very much in the minority.

Sadly enough you are quoting and responding to one.

Nigger is also supposedly a neutral term in English language when referring to black people, which is an innocent descendant of

the Latin adjective niger ("color black")

I would pay any money to see Berkshire call black people in USA NIGGERS to their face. I would pay even more to watch him do it in Harlem

And should he be lucky enough to be only wounded, to then call them idiots because after all its just a word in English language used to refer to people of black color

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 1