How many lined up this morning?

thailiketoo

He's a credit to the f-rang race! Also showers regularly!

Sent from my GT-S5360B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's a joy to have chaps like that on this forum. If I'd been aware of this aspect of Thai culture I might have made a special effort today, but at least after the gloating of the OP we'll all remember next year. Perhaps the OP could give a cheerful companionable exhortation before the event next year, rather than smug boasting after,

SC

I've been called everything on this thread. Now I'm a liar and Thai people did not go out this AM and give to the monks. I have wondered many times how many people actually live in Thailand that post here but this is kind of silly. In each and every town all over Thailand people lined up to give food and money to monks this morning. I doubt there is even one Thai person posting on Thai Visa but if there is they would confirm.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have to ask them, because I saw them all in the morning. They were out doing the stuff they are usually doing at that time. I don't doubt that some of them went to a temple or to some place where the monks were to give them food........but, again....NORMAL. NORMAL. NORMAL. The idea that everyone should line up to give the monks food is dumb and doesn't match with what I have seen in Thailand at all. The people who want to go and give food are out there because they want to and pretty much every day....today wasn't an exception to any of it.

Is it that difficult to ask one adult Thai person ? If you ask only one adult Thai person they will tell you.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif ...coffee1.gif

...but...but...but...he is 100% correct about this and 96% of Thais are cultural Buddhists and please don't flame him, because if you say something about him and not the subject it is a flame, which he is also 100% sure of...and if you are living in Thailand, you should ask a Thai about this...even if you don't care, which is a disgrace and you should not wonder why every Thai hates you....

Flame.

I don't have to ask them, because I saw them all in the morning. They were out doing the stuff they are usually doing at that time. I don't doubt that some of them went to a temple or to some place where the monks were to give them food........but, again....NORMAL. NORMAL. NORMAL. The idea that everyone should line up to give the monks food is dumb and doesn't match with what I have seen in Thailand at all. The people who want to go and give food are out there because they want to and pretty much every day....today wasn't an exception to any of it.

Is it that difficult to ask one adult Thai person ? If you ask only one adult Thai person they will tell you.

Man, work on your language comprehension skills. I didn't have to ask them because I saw them at that time. Could explain more but it is tiring.

Man, work on your language comprehension skills. I didn't have to ask them because I saw them at that time. Could explain more but it is tiring.

My language skills are fine. You are implying that you know where everyone in your town is all the time?

That is of course nonsense unless you are omnipotent.