Aussie Squad

Simmo

Warm up game - Australia 1 - Holland 1.

The Dutch are the # 3 ranked world side, but couldnt put away the Aussies who were playing with 10 men for the last 30 minutes.

Man of the match was the Aussie goalkeeper Schwarzer with 4 or 5 brilliant saves.

Edited by Old Croc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play with Tim Cahill in our high school squad, I dont know how he became so good as he was a bench player on our side.

We used to play in the playground too and he used to get smashed all the time.

No predictions from me! One game at a time. :D

Should you change your avatar to 'Old Chook' now? :D

I'll add it to the list; Old Cock, Old Crock, Old <deleted> and now Old Chook!

(I'm not that old! :o:D )

australia is gonna blitz the world cup.

:D what a funny guy you are. A footballdwarf country is going to blitz the World Cup :D

Let's first see if you're goin to pass Japan, ok?

If the Socceroos are playing the same way they did against the Dutch in a friendly match, the Referees will not have enough RED cards against this wild bunch of uncontrolled players, kicking the h_ll out of their opponents.*

It's football/soccer you know, not a 'try-to-kill-your-opponent'.

If they keep on like this they won't make the second round, not even with Guus... :o

*...kicking out 3 Dutch players with just one RED CARD... :D

LaoPo

:D what a funny guy you are. A footballdwarf country is going to blitz the World Cup :D

:D Totally!!!! It's not like a country like Greece could ever win the European Cup - silly nonsense!

Oh . . . :D

(They'll give them a god shellacking, though)

Sorry, Old Crock - just drop the Old and call yourself a chook for a while! :o

Edited by Sing_Sling

If the Socceroos are playing the same way they did against the Dutch in a friendly match, the Referees will not have enough RED cards against this wild bunch of uncontrolled players, kicking the h_ll out of their opponents.*

If they keep on like this they won't make the second round, not even with Guus... :o

LaoPo

The dutch were acting, they just need to toughen up abit.

Guus took Korea to 4th pplace last world cup, and he will take Australia all the way this world cup.

Aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi!

Just remember where you heard it first :D

LaoPo

Guus took Korea to 4th pplace last world cup, and he will take Australia all the way this world cup.

Acting...? Is that why 3 players are seriously injured now....acting?

Watch the RED cards coming mate!

Oh, and before I forget....

The Netherlands under 21......

became EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS.............YESTERDAY :D

LaoPo

LaoPo

LaoPo

There not serious injuries, They just over dramatising it. Whocares what the under 21 did, the WORLD CUP is ours.

Well Oz will be watching it after they lose all their matches and dont make it out of the group stage. :D

The ozzies always pretend to be the tough guys....but in reality they're soft as the wool of their sheep and pussies :D

Macho guys, drinking too much beer and crying with mommie on the couch when they're at home when the Socceroos are in the plane on their way back to their crocs, sheep, pussies and kangaroos :D

The supermarkets better buy an extra huge load of tissues....wiping the tears away :o

LaoPo

LaoPo

LaoPo

The Arjen Robben School of Acting and Over-Dramatisation

Well Oz will be watching it after they lose all their matches and dont make it out of the group stage. :D

The ozzies always pretend to be the tough guys....but in reality they're soft as the wool of their sheep and pussies :D

Macho guys, drinking too much beer and crying with mommie on the couch when they're at home when the Socceroos are in the plane on their way back to their crocs, sheep, pussies and kangaroos :D

The supermarkets better buy an extra huge load of tissues....wiping the tears away :o

LaoPo

:D Have you ever watch state of origin? the toughest event in the world.

All euorpean soccer players dive on the ground screaming like little girls for tripping over there own legs. :D

If they keep on like this they won't make the second round, not even with Guus... :D

LaoPo

LaoPo

The Arjen Robben School of Acting and Over-Dramatisation

Could you please hand my glasses? :D.....is humor common on your island or is that a privilege to the kangaroos? :D

BTW: learning to play football doesn't come overnight you know :D that's why the Socceroos hired a Dutch coach. :o

LaoPo

:o Have you ever watch state of origin? the toughest event in the world.

All euorpean soccer players dive on the ground screaming like little girls for tripping over there own legs. :D

That's why you hired Guus Hiddink to teach the Socceroos how to play football :D

I hope the brains are big enough to adapt (just a little) his sophisticated way of training and coaching :D

LaoPo

:o Have you ever watch state of origin? the toughest event in the world.

That's why you hired Guus Hiddink to teach the Socceroos how to play football :D

I hope the brains are big enough to adapt (just a little) his sophisticated way of training and coaching :D

LaoPo

We dominate many other sports, I guess soccer will be the next one.

You are gonna have the socceroo's pictures all over you place after the world cup because they will be your hero's

:D Have you ever watch state of origin? the toughest event in the world.

LaoPo

We dominate many other sports, I guess soccer will be the next one.

You are gonna have the socceroo's pictures all over you place after the world cup because they will be your hero's

Im' happy you have at least adapted some of the Old World's Humor :D but it takes a long way for a footballdwarf country to grow up.

Enough pampers? :o

LaoPo

You're a funny man LaoPo.

One minute you deride the Aussie side for their rough style of play and hurting your soft little side of shinscreamers, then you claim it was a Dutch coach that taught them all they know.

You want the glory and the passion.

I guess it was a kick in the guts for your national side to be beaten by a "footballdwarf country" playing with 10 players.

(It was the Dutch supporters who called the draw a defeat!) :D:o

You want the glory and the passion.

:DI'm not the one here Croc who's predicting that Oz will win the World Cup...

It is promising that Oz is playing with the big guys for the first time since 1930, except for 1974 where they didn't manage to score one single goal.

Let's hope they do better this time :D

Don't take me so seriously....where is the Ozzie humor as I asked before? :o

LaoPo

Amazingly enough where is the FLY? (i'd expect he'd be running his gob by now)

Am I the only one who thinks Donz is eerily similar to the Fly, but without the nasty streak? :o

Could be, although the grammar has improved a lot if so :D