Yingluck picked No 1 party list candidate

Lite Beer

So now we have officially two crazy greedy at head of both sides.

I truly suggest to stay away from the protest sites, something will go wrong surely.

It always goes wrong when you put a lighter close to a gasoline tank.

It will only go wrong when the government decides it wants it to go wrong and sends in the storm troopers...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect choice. Suthep and the Democrats said that nobody trusts her anymore and nobody wants her to lead the country anymore. Let the Thai people speak (and then, Democrats, if you don't win for 23 years in a row, please shut up forever).

Here is a better thought, lets bring in UN observers, so no money changes hands and lets also forbid populist policy's and see how well she is likedthumbsup.gif

I have no doubt her motto for upcoming campaign would be, if you vote for us, we will pay you what we owe you for the rice, but if you do not, then you loose.

Gee i wonder which way Somachai's will vote who has been waiting to be paid for monthsrolleyes.gif

"Lets forbid populist policies"! I see your hero, ( lets abolish democracy) Suthep came up with this gem tonight. Saying that his new constitution will contain a clause tthat no government is allowed to launch populist policies. Hahaha, he really is a political pygmy. So no government can announce policies that will be popular!? Absolutely ridiculous, what is he suggesting, all candidates must promise to double taxation, raise food prices by 50%, etc etc. The man is a complete fool who is totally out of his depth.

No problem with UN observers, although i doubt Suthep would go along with it. Even he knows that in any election here his party would come a very poor second, thats why he wants to ban elections and take away peoples right to vote. He joins a long list of like minded dictators in that regard.

Anyway, for him and all his avid supporters on this forum, i would have thought that Ms Yingluck being picked as the No 1 candidate is the best news they could hear. After all she is wildly unpopular, a figure of fun, even hatred. This must be true because about 90% of the all knowing posters on these threads have been telling us this on an hourly basis for the past month or so. So it naturally follows that in an election nobody would vote for her or the party she represents, right?

Oh, hang on a minute ------!

Got em by the "short & curlies" clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Bender, are you currently participating in a Bender at the moment? Sup up, have another one quick, I would hate your wit and repartee to whither away rolleyes.gif

come on, dont tell me that your next move will to not allowed sane people to express their point of view?laugh.png

You lose all time, and you will lose again, anywhere, at the urne, on the street, on the forumcheesy.gif

Bender, are you currently participating in a Bender at the moment? Sup up, have another one quick, I would hate your wit and repartee to whither away rolleyes.gif

come on, dont tell me that your next move will to not allowed sane people to express their point of view?laugh.png

You lose all time, and you will lose again, anywhere, at the urne, on the street, on the forumcheesy.gif

Usually, after a couple of beers, I can read almost anything, and either nod in appreciation, or shake my head in desperation.

But can someone translate this one for me please.

• Like 2

Usually, after a couple of beers, I can read almost anything, and either nod in appreciation, or shake my head in desperation.

dont worry i will do itlaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

at the urne = ballot box

ps: my mistake, i should have not expected from you to be rational and smartwhistling.gif

I'd love to luck her Ying - any day!

In Oz we call this the Pauline Hanson Effect, where geriatric males drool over a female politician those with better faculties can only describe as a harridan.

BTW she was stupid too.

I'd love to luck her Ying - any day!

blink.png

the irony is strada was rambling how much the yellow fan were polite, open mind, etc etc, in another thread i was just reading now: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/687662-suthep-rejects-house-dissolution/page-4#entry7141130

The Yellow Shirt Label - most of the reasoned, thoughtful news posters are well informed, polite, and welcome open and honest discourse

and you talk about doing her cheesy.gif some might suffer from personality disorder or i dont get itlaugh.png

ps: how low can they go?bah.gif

Edited by Bender

...nobody trusts her anymore and nobody wants her to lead the country anymore... Democrats, if you don't win for 23 years in a row...

that's proof that the shin-tax-sin-clan does want NO peace & they are corrupt & greedy thru & thru

that's proof that the democrats did not use any corruption for at least "23 years in a row"...

• Like 1

Of course she is a party list candidate. Can't have her facing an electorate that might ask questions about perjury, parliamentary attendance or lack of it, committees she chairs without attending or accepting responsibility for, the costs and benefits of her incessant travel, her lack of veracity and consistency about her brother's influence, how much she has benefited from the rice scam, how much she would have benefited from the amnesty cash return flow on, etc.

These are personal issues before they question her party's policies, economic mismanagement, corruption and willingness to plunge the nation into debt.

As a party list candidate she is guaranteed a seat, even if she never uses it, if her party gets only a small number of votes. In systems without a party list, PMs who have proven themselves far from ideal have been given the boot from supposedly safe seats. Here, scum like the Shin clan and Chalerm are guaranteed election. If that doesn't suck, what does? 

I'll tell you what I think sucks. Forcing an elected government from office by mounting increasingly disruptive protests with a mob, which whilst substantial is nevertheless a fraction of the governments electoral majority, and buoyed up the knowledge that the Police are hamstrung by fear of what will happen if they act effectively. That sucks.

Trying to replace an elected parialiament with an appointed council. Don't bother who is appointed, nobody's going to get a say. That sucks.

Fascist power grabs. They suck.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Of course she is a party list candidate. Can't have her facing an electorate that might ask questions about perjury, parliamentary attendance or lack of it, committees she chairs without attending or accepting responsibility for, the costs and benefits of her incessant travel, her lack of veracity and consistency about her brother's influence, how much she has benefited from the rice scam, how much she would have benefited from the amnesty cash return flow on, etc.

These are personal issues before they question her party's policies, economic mismanagement, corruption and willingness to plunge the nation into debt.

As a party list candidate she is guaranteed a seat, even if she never uses it, if her party gets only a small number of votes. In systems without a party list, PMs who have proven themselves far from ideal have been given the boot from supposedly safe seats. Here, scum like the Shin clan and Chalerm are guaranteed election. If that doesn't suck, what does?

Sorry for asking again, because i do not know.
Was there any election in the PTP to vote for her?
Can not belief and never experienced that a decision-making within a party is so f****ing quick!
Can somebody, please put some light in this darkness, please?
  • Like 1

I'll tell you what I think sucks. Forcing an elected government from office by mounting increasingly disruptive protests with a mob, which whilst substantial is nevertheless a fraction of the governments electoral majority, and buoyed up the knowledge that the Police are hamstrung by fear of what will happen if they act effectively. That sucks.

Trying to replace an elected parialiament with an appointed council. Don't bother who is appointed, nobody's going to get a say. That sucks.

Fascist power grabs. They suck.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What I also think sucks is replying to my post with an off-topic rant, which relates to almost none of the points I made.

I don't support appointed MPs, either in a council or by party list, though a council would possibly have fewer scum and criminals than the PTP party list.

• Like 1

Sorry for asking again, because i do not know.
Was there any election in the PTP to vote for her?
Can not belief and never experienced that a decision-making within a party is so f****ing quick!
Can somebody, please put some light in this darkness, please?

It was quick because only one person had to decide, the rest followed orders, and the election was for the press release.

That sounds bad.

I just want to know if was any election inside the PTP to vote for her new leaders (today)?

How they can do it?

Was there a party conference with all party members?

...nobody trusts her anymore and nobody wants her to lead the country anymore... Democrats, if you don't win for 23 years in a row...

that's proof that the shin-tax-sin-clan does want NO peace & they are corrupt & greedy thru & thru

that's proof that the democrats did not use any corruption for at least "23 years in a row"...

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif this place is sometimes too funny clap2.gif for making the joke of the week.

I assume the vast majority of posters here are from western style democracies. Yet I find it odd that some here have no problem with Thailand being run by a criminal fugitive. I wonder if they would be fine with this type of government in their home countries?

...or if they would much prefer an unelected 'People's Council'..?

• Like 1

...blahblahblahblah.....

IF their is some problem with their party, so my little advice, leave the party and make a new one!

ps: you are completely weird, no logic at all!

give another greedy & corrupt policeman the chance to ransack thailand & pocket billions

he'll buy a completely new party himself fully furnished with at least 300+ other greedy & corrupt politicians (hard to find?)

who immediately will be 'elected' by poor uneducated corrupt & greedy voters whom he promises to get rich.

THAT was the complete tax-sin logic plus he is used to choose his cronies for stupidity & obedience

do you think the royal army would act against the will of the king? who reminded them a few days ago that

the leaders of the armed forces should "...focus on doing their duties … which are the security and stability of the country..."

do you really believe, that picking yinglack again is good for "the security and stability of the country"?

• Like 2

ok so we have all the debates going on here on TV and we have various opinions so I'll ask one question to both sides of the camp

give me 5 valid reasons why PTP should stay

give me 5 valid reasons why PTP should go - actually you can give me 10 if you like

and when I say go I mean gone as in completely gone maybe even through an airport but I'd prefer they stay and get jailed for all the money they stole

anyway back to the 5 reasons

I suspect this will go unanswered

• Like 2

Bender, are you currently participating in a Bender at the moment? Sup up, have another one quick, I would hate your wit and repartee to whither away

come on, dont tell me that your next move will to not allowed sane people to express their point of view?

You lose all time, and you will lose again, anywhere, at the urne, on the street, on the forum

bender seems to be a german, where 'urne' is a word for a ballot-box http://www.dict.cc/?s=urne

he may not even understand the english slang 'bender' 55555

Perfect choice. Suthep and the Democrats said that nobody trusts her anymore and nobody wants her to lead the country anymore. Let the Thai people speak (and then, Democrats, if you don't win for 23 years in a row, please shut up forever).

Here is a better thought, lets bring in UN observers, so no money changes hands and lets also forbid populist policy's and see how well she is likedthumbsup.gif

Foreign observers have been suggested before for an election but apparently somebody in the government of the time didn't want that........

http://www.mcot.net/site/content?id=4ff673890b01dabf3c02ae6e#.UqXemyeneIw

I think this was the first time I took much notice of him and it seemed a stupid comment.

• Like 1