The best IVF clinics in BKK

bistumis

BIC (Bangkok Infertility Clinic). Don't have the address handy, but you can Google their website.

IVF (ICSI) package starts at 218,000 Baht. Medications required after the first pregnancy test are approx 9,000 Baht.

BIC are a well known clinic and have a good reputation from all accounts. Doctor is Australian trained, good English. A nice facility with a relaxed atmosphere.

I have also heard good reports from the Phayathai 2 and Synphaet Hospitals. Several hospitals have IVF clinics, but this is all I have researched.

Wife and I have experience with BIC, and so far, so good ;)

BIC (Bangkok Infertility Clinic). Don't have the address handy, but you can Google their website. IVF (ICSI) package starts at 218,000 Baht. Medications required after the first pregnancy test are approx 9,000 Baht. BIC are a well known clinic and have a good reputation from all accounts. Doctor is Australian trained, good English. A nice facility with a relaxed atmosphere. I have also heard good reports from the Phayathai 2 and Synphaet Hospitals. Several hospitals have IVF clinics, but this is all I have researched. Wife and I have experience with BIC, and so far, so good wink.png

Thank you very much