I'm A PA

thaiblether

So after all your tripe talk you are backing out rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif . You seem to have a problem with this lady and you cannot do a simple task and report back here. Hmmmmm, sounds like bar stool derogatory waffling is your game......coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

Please show me the post where I've a problem with the OP.

So now you are saying using bad language that the OP must read is not a problem with the OP's thread or her. Oh, and the score quip. Hmmmmm, in politics your post now, would be deemed ''an about turn''.

If, a very big if, you have a Thai partner, as it seems you probably can't write Thai, get them to PM the lady for you and then you can apologize to the member. So simple. Go on, go for it....thumbsup.gif

Grasping at straws now.

With that response, I rest my case. smile.png

• Like 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm beyond help my parents tell me. What do you want to knoW about farang,give us a starting point,I know lots about farang as I have been a farang since I first visited Thailand. Ask anything I'm pretty dam_n telligent.

I think there is one, or possibly several, non sequiturs buried in there.

OP is most likely a white guy trolling.

Yes, most Thais probably know all they want to about farang. And if they were uncertain, reading through some of these forums would scare them off.

Edited by Suradit69

I am a PA for a former member. I am a Thai lady. I have joined so that I can learn more about foreigners in Thailand. Also maybe I can help you.

To the OP'er I welcome you as a new TV member/ contributor, as A Thai and until I learn different 'a lady' (as written in the Oxford dictionary) why I say that is that every man is a man but not necessarily a 'gentleman' and so it follows a every female is a woman but not necessarily 'a lady'

I think in should be mandatory learning for all Thais to at least read the posts on TV

You will see from many posts "mine included" that many TV contributors don't have a particularly high opinion or regard for Thailand.

I am only here because there some aspects that I like and enjoy but many won't (I don't) have me rushing to recommend friends to visit or settle here.

Good luck and if you have a thick skin that will help you......smile.png

Hello thaiblether, let me be the first to welcome you to these forums.

Speaking generally, I don't know whether all the ferang you will be exposed to here would be truly representative of expats in Thailand and you may easily get the wrong impression.
My suggestion is that you evaluate the responses and then request private PM with those that look interesting - there are many very genuine ferang here ......

Whilst i don't think it is wrong to interact on this forum to learn about foreigners, best to remember that this is a small selection, and probably only partly representative of people who visit Thailand.

The only absolute thing you would get from doing a survey, or collect evidence about on this forum, would be about thai visa forum members.

You might stray upon a generalisation that holds some water, but like most things, it often depends on the individual.

But enjoy the comments, there will no doubt be a few gems among them. And of course some of that don't quite meet any standard :)

I am a PA for a former member. I am a Thai lady. I have joined so that I can learn more about foreigners in Thailand. Also maybe I can help you.

To the OP'er I welcome you as a new TV member/ contributor, as A Thai and until I learn different 'a lady' (as written in the Oxford dictionary) why I say that is that every man is a man but not necessarily a 'gentleman' and so it follows a every female is a woman but not necessarily 'a lady'

I think in should be mandatory learning for all Thais to at least read the posts on TV

You will see from many posts "mine included" that many TV contributors don't have a particularly high opinion or regard for Thailand.

I am only here because there some aspects that I like and enjoy but many won't (I don't) have me rushing to recommend friends to visit or settle here.

"Good luck and if you have a thick skin that will help you..."

Anyone who spends a great deal of time reading through Thai Visa will feel a lot thicker after doing so.

• Like 1

You obviously haven't read all the posts have you...........rolleyes.gif .........But it must be difficult leaving your bar stool and rushing to the Internet cafe to keep up eh.......smile.png

Your obsession with the "barstool" quip, is that some kind of therapy to get over your inferiority complex?

Why don't you PM the lady in Thai, but leave out your miss spelled English bad language eh, cos she might think we are all the same as you..........coffee1.gif

"cos"??

Dear Thaiblether,

I am a 30s-something white male Caucasian (not fat - nah!) who doesn't drink (much), smoke, or swear (in company). I am polite and deferential at all times but try to avoid being too creepy about it. I would never go with bar girls or sit on bar stools, however comfortable they might be. As someone with a private income and my own transport, I would be delighted if we could meet so you can tell me all about Thailand and I can tell you about foreigners - just for friendship of course, no hanky-panky, Just drop me a line.

thank you for everyone to say hello to me If you don't believe me I am Thai send me message in Thai I will talk to you

That will only prove you can write/speak Thai. You could be a 6'5" Scotsman - some of them can speak Thai.

Why not post your photo?

Edited by Neeranam

You obviously haven't read all the posts have you...........rolleyes.gif .........But it must be difficult leaving your bar stool and rushing to the Internet cafe to keep up eh.......smile.png

Your obsession with the "barstool" quip, is that some kind of therapy to get over your inferiority complex?

Why don't you PM the lady in Thai, but leave out your miss spelled English bad language eh, cos she might think we are all the same as you..........coffee1.gif

"cos"??
Friend from Greece.

Well done..... You will find out how fair minded, cultured, intelligent and non-racist we farangs really are. You have come to the right place!

Oh please....!!! What is this obsession with being fair-minded and cultured as soon as a whiff of perfume drifts into the forum from all these Cyberspace Sir Francis Drakes? You'd think they'd never communicated with a female before given some of the cringing and simpering here......I'm waiting for the first person to threaten a "horsewhipping on the steps of someone's club" or to administer a "damned good thrashing" to someone for being rude to a "lady"....it's both hilarious and disturbing in equal measure.

:Sent live from my surprisingly comfortable barstool and I'm probably not moving far today given that I'mm surrounded on 3 sides by real crumpet.

yes I can see it now..."I'll have my PA post your PA on Thai Visa to arrange the chauffeurs egg and spoon race at the next TV social function"'

Sent by Msmudcrab (PA on behalf of His Excellency the Honourable Sir Mudcrab Esq).

Edited by Mudcrab

"Good luck and if you have a thick skin that will help you..."

Anyone who spends a great deal of time reading through Thai Visa will feel a lot thicker after doing so.

brilliant cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Today I read a Thai language web page, maybe interesting for you. If you cannot translate I can help. It is called 9 Things That Foreigners Do Not Understand In Thailand.

http://blog.eduzones.com/moobo/79316

Sorry, I thought this was about you not understanding? I'm sure - nay positive - I've seen you posting here before. lots of times?

Today I read a Thai language web page, maybe interesting for you. If you cannot translate I can help. It is called 9 Things That Foreigners Do Not Understand In Thailand.

Sorry, I thought this was about you not understanding? I'm sure - nay positive - I've seen you posting here before. lots of times?

No you haven't..........smile.png

oh dear... just read the web page from your link.. sorry blether but nonsensical would be an understatement

oh dear... just read the web page from your link.. sorry blether but nonsensical would be an understatement

Didn't use google translate by any chance?