Good tv series

beechbum

"Greenleaf" isn't to bad so far.

that looks interesting, downloading.

i watched the second episode of 'the night of', nothing happened, i think the show is basically a 1 hour cop drama stretched out into a miniseries and padded out with thrilling material like that lawyer sitting on the subway picking at his feet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished "The Kettering Incident". (Actually, it finished several days ago but I couldn't find this thread because of the forum rebuild default_facepalm.gif. Thanks, Tech Doctor default_dry.png )

Anyway, if you like stories that are intriguing, have a bit of time travel, alien abduction, UFOs, weird goings on in dark forests in Tasmania, environmental pollution/corruption and disappearing people, then you'll like it.

However, if you like stories that have an ending, do not watch it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/12/2013 at 9:02 AM, pagallim said:

Some of the excellent Scandinavian TV series don't translate too well when remade in (US) English ('The Killing' is an example that was eventually cancelled in the US.

However, the exception certainly is 'The Bridge (US)', with excellent casting and the US/Mexico border setting in El Paso lends authenticity to the show's events.

Also just finished watching season 3 of 'Borgen', which I also recommend (watch the first two seasons first).

They are better in the original.

The 2016 McGyver is horrible edition what used to be a science and educational show few decades ago. 

McGyver used to be a show, which our science teachers used to recommend for us to watch. 

This current edition is just pain agression without any thought and without any cool stuff that science could have provided. 

I guess the show tells the time which today's youths are experiencing. It's not a smart environment.

On 9/26/2016 at 8:53 AM, KarenBravo said:

First episode of Westworld will be shown on 2nd October.

A TV series inspired by the 1973 movie of the same name starring Yul Brynner. One of the best sci-fy movies ever.

The TV series has some real heavy-weight actors. Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris for a start.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475784/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Just DLing from PB

5 hours ago, beechbum said:
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 8:53 AM, KarenBravo said:

First episode of Westworld will be shown on 2nd October.

A TV series inspired by the 1973 movie of the same name starring Yul Brynner. One of the best sci-fy movies ever.

The TV series has some real heavy-weight actors. Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris for a start.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475784/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Just DLing from PB

+1

Must admit that some of the naked robot women look just like the real thing. w00t.gif

"Designated Survivor" episode 1 was good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5296406/

I hope they can keep it up, although blowing up the POTUS and Capitol Hill is difficult to beat.

Why doesn't the link play the movie.? Is it one of those pay sites.I just Google the Movies posted here and 90 % are free on various links

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect