Good tv series

beechbum

4 hours ago, Agusts said:

I want to watch Vikings box set, from History Channel, on Kodi,  I have various add-ons and they find a lot of links, but none play, a few showing an HC documentary, but not the show's episodes.  If you have an add-on that works please "pm" me. I have VPN and tried it also.... 

(I know it's on Amazon Prime, I'm asking about Kodi.)

Why not use torrent? Download easy?

4 hours ago, Agusts said:

I want to watch Vikings box set, from History Channel, on Kodi,  I have various add-ons and they find a lot of links, but none play, a few showing an HC documentary, but not the show's episodes.  If you have an add-on that works please "pm" me. I have VPN and tried it also.... 

(I know it's on Amazon Prime, I'm asking about Kodi.)

I gave up on Kodi a few years ago and tend to use other apps like Morph & Typhoon TV

I've heard Popcorn is good also but have found everything I wanted to watch on the previous 2 (Vikings not being one of them as I just  couldn't get into it & Ironically have/had Amazon Prime for online grocery delivery in Singapore) 

Edited by Mike Teavee

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I gave up on Kodi a few years ago and tend to use other apps like Morph & Typhoon TV

I've heard Popcorn is good also but have found everything I wanted to watch on the previous 2 (Vikings not being one of them as I just  couldn't get into it & Ironically have/had Amazon Prime for online grocery delivery in Singapore) 

But these iptv apps just have live channel streaming, not box sets and old episode,  or not !? 

2 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Why not use torrent? Download easy?

I get a few links for some Debrid Torrent etc. via some add-ons but they want credentials and accounts and I have stayed away from them, but I'm open to try if easy to set up on Kodi, or my Mxq Pro Android TV box...

Just finished the second season of The Terror. Genre not normally my cup of tea but interesting at the end to see the links between the cast and crew and the internment camps. 

Edit- whatever you do don't google 'Kiki Sukezane sexy' ????

Edited by Psimbo
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Agusts said:

But these iptv apps just have live channel streaming, not box sets and old episode,  or not !? 

No, those 2 only have VOD (Movies & TV Series) you need other apps for live channel streaming (I subscribe to a TV Streaming service called Venom for live TV/Sports).

Am watching S7 of Strike Back via Typhoon as I type... 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Old Croc said:

"Red Dwarf"  Season 13  Special.

See how the principals have aged.

Watched it a few days ago ,Rimmer has aged the best,but it is 30 years ,sadly it was not as good as the original series ,to much loud  canned laughter and not written as well ,still it was Red Dwarf so best to watch it.

For the foodies Masterchef AU is back in its new formula. Have nor yet decided if I like it more, less or the same. What I do NOT like about it is that the old contestants are back and it still carries the same name. There is a program for this already on the market called Masterchef the Professionals" !

Quiz started on ITV last night. The story of TV show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and more so the scandal of the army major that won a million. Very good first episode and it's on three consecutive nights.

Edited by madmitch
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, madmitch said:

Quiz started on ITV last night. The story of TV show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and more so the scandal of the army major that won a million. Very good first episode and it's on three consecutive nights.

well worth watching

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Old Croc said:

"Bosch"

Season 6,  10 episodes. 

Now available. I've already binge watched 5 episodes

Thank you and ukrules for recommending this.

I've watched 8 episodes of Season 1 yesterday and today.

Never heard of it previously.

Edited by JimmyJ

The Outerbanks , About a group of teenagers searching for

treasure, 10 episodes out now

ZeroZeroZero, drug smuggling from Mexico - Italy, the best

series I have watched in a while.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

Thank you and ukrules for recommending this.

I've watched 8 episodes of Season 1 yesterday and today.

Never heard of it previously.The 

The Michael Connelly books on which the series is based are also quite good.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The Outerbanks , About a group of teenagers searching for

treasure, 10 episodes out now

ZeroZeroZero, drug smuggling from Mexico - Italy, the best

series I have watched in a while.

regards Worgeordie

Seriously, you like it?

1 hour ago, beechbum said:

Seriously, you like it?

Well there was a story to it,better than a lot of Krap,

watchable,but not great,when you are in lockdown......

But ZeroZeroZero is great,so just watch that

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Surely one man's meat is another man's poison  I.e,. If someone says they like/d a show/film etc doesn't mean to say the next man will However, Dad's Army must be a good show!!! The BBC shows repeats of it at least twice a year lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beechbum said:

Realy enjoying series 1 "Gangs of London" a little bit modern day Peaky Blinder'ish...

I thought it was excellent, more "Peaky Blinders meets Kill Bill" IMHO, but only to be expected if you've seen "The Raid" films.