Good tv series

beechbum

11 hours ago, beechbum said:

The second series of "Formula 1" , drive to survive from Netflix is out, really good viewing.

Haven't seen it yet, but read that Verstappen doesn't like the way he's been depicted in the show.

Edited by Old Croc

On 3/1/2020 at 7:25 PM, schlog said:

Narcos Mexico season 2 is online.

I tired watching this using my android box BUT
the 1st episode was speaking lots of Spanish with no subtitles.

when u download are there subtitles?

"Unabomber: In His Own Words"   4 episodes

Edited by phuketrichard

56 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

I tired watching this using my android box BUT
the 1st episode was speaking lots of Spanish with no subtitles.

when u download are there subtitles?

Yup. Btw Narcos is great again.

• Thanks 2

All this business with the coronavirus reminded me of a remarkably well done series from maybe 10 years ago called Regenesis. I just started watching it again and it's as good as it was the first time. You can probably find it on your favorite screening service.

5 hours ago, Psimbo said:

the Deuce is great- Pelicanos deliberately planned it as 3 series. The finale is a complete opposite to how US series normally come to a close. Gotta agree on the pimp outfits and cars.

Very very good series watched it and am now watching the shield ,another darn good series.

• Like 1

This may become a well-visited thread in the near future!

A couple of series not mentioned, surprisingly, both on Netflix:

Marcella, a very good, slightly unusual police drama set in London. Two series.

Brooklyn Nine Nine. Im not usually a big US sitcom fan but this is very funny in parts. Six series available.

• Like 1

Re-started Bagdad Central after giving up the first time. My fault for not giving it a chance - its pretty good.

Been watching Alaska the last frontier as well. Some bits are interesting but as with a lot of these shows that go on too long its clear that some stuff is contrived. First series was the best. Funny thing is these 'homesteaders' are roughing it 12 miles from town and the main road is just a mile away but you don't see that! First giveaway was seeing electic cables and plyons in this 'remote part of Alaska'.

Over use of 'meanwhile x number of miles away', 'terrifying', 'threatening and 'traumatic' and Atz Lee is a complete tube but apart from that its watchable.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:09 AM, beechbum said:

"Westworld", series 3 episode 1 available for dl.

you may have to pm me a 'naughty ' link not sure what the forum rules are. I see TPB has been down for a number of weeks now are you using 'manow' torrents or other?

18 hours ago, Psimbo said:

you may have to pm me a 'naughty ' link not sure what the forum rules are. I see TPB has been down for a number of weeks now are you using 'manow' torrents or other?

eztv or lime

I want to watch Vikings box set, from History Channel, on Kodi,  I have various add-ons and they find a lot of links, but none play, a few showing an HC documentary, but not the show's episodes.  If you have an add-on that works please "pm" me. I have VPN and tried it also.... 

(I know it's on Amazon Prime, I'm asking about Kodi.)