Breaking point in Thailand

telldem

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is gonna get loads of paypal donations due to all the publicity he is getting on here. It'll be like Walt Jr. watching the screen for his dad's Lung Cancer appeal.

Yes, I imagine the telephone operator at Pizza Company is quiet busy today.

You really dont like the guy, do you ?

But to show it with every comment and as per above riducule him is below the belt. Ur apparantly not able to stand above it. Sad !

• Like 1

This guy is gonna get loads of paypal donations due to all the publicity he is getting on here. It'll be like Walt Jr. watching the screen for his dad's Lung Cancer appeal.

More low blow fat-shaming tripe. One of the last few socially acceptable (even promoted) areas of discrimination among westerners. Of course in Thailand many more areas of discrimination are socially acceptable, but this is an expat forum.

• Like 2

More low blow fat-shaming tripe. One of the last few socially acceptable (even promoted) areas of discrimination among westerners. Of course in Thailand many more areas of discrimination are socially acceptable, but this is an expat forum.

He weighs nearly 400 lbs and posted a youtube video complaining that his three children have only eaten rice, papaya and soy sauce for a month. IMO, he should be ashamed.

I wonder if his supporters have watched any of his other videos? I would suggest that they do before sending him a donation.

• Like 1

Don't have time to listen to the whole VDO, but really! When he didn't have a meter, why didn't he put aside some money each month to pay for it when they did fix the meter? If the meter wasn't broken did he think he wouldn't be paying out every month, and 3,000 baht for 13 months- that's not much. Then to say it took his entire savings- ONLY THREE THOUSAND BAHT.

I guess some people are grasshoppers ( remember the kids story? ).

But seriously, if he can't afford to pay his electricity bill, what was he going to do at visa time????????????

Don't have time to listen to the whole VDO, but really! When he didn't have a meter, why didn't he put aside some money each month to pay for it when they did fix the meter? If the meter wasn't broken did he think he wouldn't be paying out every month, and 3,000 baht for 13 months- that's not much. Then to say it took his entire savings- ONLY THREE THOUSAND BAHT.

But seriously, if he can't afford to pay his electricity bill, what was he going to do at visa time????????????

He mentioned 3,000 U.S. DOLLARS (100,000 baht-ish), not 3,000 Thai baht. facepalm.gif

BTW, sad to say a huge portion of Americans also wouldn't have 100,000 baht-ish in ready cash reserves.

Next ...

Edited by Jingthing

He mentioned 3,000 U.S. DOLLARS (100,000 baht-ish), not 3,000 Thai baht. facepalm.gif

Next ...

Jing, the poster most likely teaches English comprehension at a local school !

Next ...

Jing, the poster most likely teaches English comprehension at a local school !

He had part time work at some point in time with teaching. I think he worries about getting a full time job with a fake degree.

Edited by Warhammer820

BTW, sad to say a huge portion of Americans also wouldn't have 100,000 baht-ish in ready cash reserves.

Next ...

OK, sorry about that. Given that this is a THAI forum, I expect money to be in baht, not $, so I guess I tuned that out.

Anyway, he should have put the money aside, like I said.

BTW, $3,000 isn't enough to get a marriage extension, so what would he have done at visa time? Does not compute.

Extension time would be a problem indeed.

If he has to fly out at some point he would owe the max 20k baht overstay fine at the airport before departing?

If he was caught before he got to the airport, he would be detained until he could purchase a return ticket and also the 20k fee?

I think any teaching job would check work visa and validity before hiring, so no help there.

Getting surgery will have to wait unitl immediate financial problems are solved.

Edited by donniereadit

He weighs nearly 400 lbs and posted a youtube video complaining that his three children have only eaten rice, papaya and soy sauce for a month. IMO, he should be ashamed.

I wonder if his supporters have watched any of his other videos? I would suggest that they do before sending him a donation.

Seems like an apology is order, I went back and did in fact view many of his videos and I will say you were correct. This has been going on for a very long time!

I couldn't believe in one video how he was so pissed off about a game site that banned his account because they thought he was a bot. This dude (who I originally felt sorry for) is a complete loser.

I'm sorry dude but a spade is a spade!....I feel bad for this clowns family. I give his wife credit for putting up with this crap for as long as she has!

BTW....I did this before any donation was made!

I'm not in a position to judge anybody's worth as a human being, but if he's actually super morbidly obese as it seems he is, my hope that he can find a way to get medical assistance for that remains (and that would almost definitely need to be surgery).

Edited by Jingthing

Thank godI left but to be honest it's all too easy to get used to Thailand then realise that getting used to it, for most people will send you backwards or get you knowwhere.

Yes there are positives but very few farang actually progress in Thailand but what do you expect, a very clever dictatorship which survives by keeping its doors tightly closed

I hope he leaves, it really is the only way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like an apology is order, I went back and did in fact view many of his videos and I will say you were correct. This has been going on for a very long time!

I couldn't believe in one video how he was so pissed off about a game site that banned his account because they thought he was a bot. This dude (who I originally felt sorry for) is a complete loser.

I'm sorry dude but a spade is a spade!....I feel bad for this clowns family. I give his wife credit for putting up with this crap for as long as she has!

BTW....I did this before any donation was made!

I looked over his other stuff just now. Dang. I guess the cynics in this thread are right. :facepalm:

I'm not in a position to judge anybody's worth as a human being, but if he's actually super morbidly obese as it seems he is, my hope that he can find a way to get medical assistance for that remains (and that would almost definitely need to be surgery).

Agree 100% but I don't think he has that as an option. Next best coarse of action would be to get off your ass and at least make an attempt to take care of your family.

Sitting around has not worked out so well. I'm afraid he may be past the point of no return and really has nobody to blame but himself.

I have a Thai wife and I can tell you that if I were in this position she would not be a very happy women, not to mention having three kids to worry about. He has no right being pissed because she was "spooning" with his brother. She has every right as a woman and a mother to have some respect and maybe a little gratitude for the life she's made for you (you sure didn't help).

Enough with the pity party, stand up, be a man and take care of business....It's your job...Not playing gaming sites for hours on end!

It just kind of pisses me off that people have the nerve to expect hard working people to keep bailing them out.

He's never gonna be a celebrity, only reason he has so far is because he's huge. Grow up brother and catch the train......It's already left the station!

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

What does "super morbidly obese" mean?

Is there a weight to height formula for that, or is it a term that should only be determined by a medical practictioner.

Is there a weight to height formula for that, or is it a term that should only be determined by a medical practictioner.

It means really, really, really fat.

Yes I posted it before. There is a BMI level, over that and you have that medical classification. I think unless this man is very tall he is easily into SUPER morbid obesity. The standard medical treatment is surgery but some patients are just too unhealthy otherwise to do the surgery.

Basically the levels are

Underweight (maybe there are other underweight levels as well, but off topic here)

"Normal Weight"

Overweight

Obese

Morbidly Obese

Super Morbidly Obese

Some people think you have to be a subject of a t.v. documentary and weigh 700 pounds to be SUPER morbidly obese. Not so.

Of course short of surgery eating a healthier diet and moving (within reason, such super obese people simply CANNOT do strenuous exercise) with a view towards some weight loss is definitely good, though that will almost never be a long term solution for people THAT fat.

Edited by Jingthing

He does not have any food?

You can get fatter just eating lots of white rice. It's HORRIBLE nutrition and converts quickly into sugar. Keep in mind different people have different metabolic systems and a super morbidly obese man is not in normal health. Also consider compassion because such lack of health could certainly influence a person's MENTAL state. Maybe he talks like a fool but maybe there is a medical element behind it. Yes he needs to help himself but he ALSO needs help. One doesn't entirely heal themselves back from that extreme state.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

You can get fatter just eating lots of white rice. It's HORRIBLE nutrition and converts quickly into sugar. Keep in mind different people have different metabolic systems and a super morbidly obese man is not in normal health.

He's diabetic too. You cannot eat white rice if you're diabetic. Ultimately it could kill you.

• Like 1

You can get fatter just eating lots of white rice. It's HORRIBLE nutrition and converts quickly into sugar. Keep in mind different people have different metabolic systems and a super morbidly obese man is not in normal health.

He's diabetic too. You cannot eat white rice if you're diabetic. Ultimately it could kill you.

I wasn't aware that he was definitely diabetic. He certainly could be! If so, that can also GREATLY impacts on mood and diabetic people can be really unpleasant caused by their sugar levels.

Edited by Jingthing

He goes into a bit of detail about his diabetes, perhaps in another vid. From the symptoms he described it was pretty severe.

This bloke definitely needs to get back to family in the US. He's at massive risk right now from some ghastly diabetic complications which could take his life. Not least septicemia from infection and abscesses around the groin area which are very common and also heart failure.

Edited by MJP