Is there a direct bus from Surin to Pattaya

davidst01

Yes, there is, it's called the Mukdahan Bus, yellow bus. The operating company is The Yellow Bus Company www.iloveyellowbus.com. Here is there schedule and prices. My wife went many times with this company when we built our home in northern Surin 3 years ago. But ther must be others. Hve a look if you find something here.

Go to the bus station on Sukhumvit road, just south of the junction with Pattaya Tai. You can choose between 1st class, VIP and standard buses.

Make sure to ask how many stops on the way - the journey can take 12 hours or more if you take the wrong bus.

Nakhonchai Air buses seem to get good reviews.

• Like 1

To me Nakhonchai Air is the best. Dont remember what time they leave Surin , but arrive Pattaya around 5 pm.

The Golden class does stop not in Korat, takes the direct route so saves you a lot of time and hassle.

They have their own terminal a little north of the city (of Surin).

• Like 1

I would go with Nakhonchai Air they have the best service. The other companies seem to have problems with the buses breaking down all the time.

One of my friends has a house up here in Surin but also has a condo in Pattaya and he travels back and forth all the time. he says Nak air is the best. You pay more but no issues. Last time he tried to go cheap the bus broke down they sent out another bus got on that down the road about 1 hr and that bus broke down.

• Like 1

I would go with Nakhonchai Air they have the best service. The other companies seem to have problems with the buses breaking down all the time.

One of my friends has a house up here in Surin but also has a condo in Pattaya and he travels back and forth all the time. he says Nak air is the best. You pay more but no issues. Last time he tried to go cheap the bus broke down they sent out another bus got on that down the road about 1 hr and that bus broke downJust

Just to comment on the bus companies, I have no knowledge of services from Surin. I don't travel by bus much, but I can tell you the only bus from Khon Kaen that I haven't felt terrified on was Nakhonchai Air. They at least make the attempt at safety, unlike some of the others, whose drivers and buses could almost make me take up crack cocaine to numb the terror

Nakhonchaiair seems to be the best solution. They always have two drivers and I'd assume that more than one bus is driving daily from Ubon Ratchathani all the way to Pattaya on the 226 .Ubon- Sisaket- Surin- Buri Ram- Korat- Pattaya.

There's also one that drives to Rayong and Pattaya.

All are Mercedes buses with good drivers, plus a good service and a toilet on board makes traveling comfortable.-wai2.gif