Lady Boy Drugs and robs New Zealander inside Walking Street Bar

Rimmer

Lady Boy Drugs Elderly New Zealander

pdn211.jpg

PATTAYA:An elderly New Zealander was drugged and robbed by a Pattaya lady boy. The lady boy persuaded him to drink beer with him and his bar before moving to Lucifer disco where he was drugged and robbed of property valuing approximately 300,000 THB.

PATTAYA – December 17 [PDN]; at 2.00 a.m. Mr. Bernard John Griffiths, aged 65,a New Zealander,, went to notify Pol. Capt. Phitak Nernsaeng (Investigation officer of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) that on the 15th of December 2013 at 9.00 p.m. he was drugged by the Pattaya ladayboy that he met in Walking Street and had property totalling more than 300,000 THB which consisted of 1 VISA card, 1 diamond ring with a value of 8,000 dollars, 1 gold necklace with a value of 3,000 dollars and about 10,200 THB.

Mr. Bernard John Griffiths (the victim) said that he was walking down Walking Street then he met a lady boy that persuaded him to drink liquor at a bar which he claimed that it was his own bar so he went to the bar with him but he could not remember the bar’s name. He drank 1 bottle of beer and when he went to pay his bill he realised he didn’t have any cash so he went to the ATM machine and the lady boy went with him but due to there only being instructions in Thai language the lady boy assisted him in withdrawing money as he told the lady boy his password.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/17/lady-boy-drugs-elderly-new-zealander/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-12-17

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed the memo that said every news story about pattaya must contain a ladyboy element

" the recent restructuring of the municipal department responsible for waste disposal in pattaya was given a warm welcome by local residents. " it's definitely a boon for the community" said nong bow, a pre op tood working at the pink oboe pub downtown. And now over to lek with the weather"

• Like 1

Mr Griffiths, you have let the side down badly. I thought most Kiwis had a bit more street smarts than this.

You should be deported across the ditch where you would fit in better. coffee1.gif

But what happens when "across the ditch" becomes the West Island? It means we get him back. Tear up that paper and try again, please.

• Like 1

Mr Griffiths, you have let the side down badly. I thought most Kiwis had a bit more street smarts than this.

You should be deported across the ditch where you would fit in better. coffee1.gif

But what happens when "across the ditch" becomes the West Island? It means we get him back. Tear up that paper and try again, please.

That's a good point. Anyway, I reckon he's probably a Stewart Islander, so not really a Kiwi. whistling.gif

That's a good point. Anyway, I reckon he's probably a Stewart Islander, so not really a Kiwi. whistling.gif

aussie and kiwi original come from great briton work that out mr. smarts

• Like 1

aussie and kiwi original come from great briton work that out mr. smarts

anyway we have the ashes

• Like 2

Oh dear, with The Aussie burning three motorbikes in Koh Chang we now have the Kiwi's competing for the Darwin awards.

Yeah!

And no matter how low we English get, there's always the Aussies and Kiwis to make us look good.

yes you look very good in the ashes

And what relevance is the ladyboy references in the headline and story? Assuming, arguendo, that this event even occurred in anything like the manner described, saying the daft Kiwi was robbed by a lady he met on walking street would suffice.

The relevance is that a ladyboy was involved.

But using your logic, what would be the relevance of reporting that a lady was involved? Also what would be the point of mentioning that a New Zealander was involved and that the incident happened in Walking Street? Perhaps a better headline would have been "Person drugs and robs an other person", using your logic.

• Like 1

I guess being a Kiwi he was unable to read the ENGLISH LANGUAGE option on the ATM.

10,200 baht is an unusual amount to have been stolen. Needless to say this is a little hard to believe.

Why is 10,200 baht an unusual amount to have have stolen? Is there a national standard amount to have lifted?

Mr. Bernard John Griffiths (the victim) said that he was walking down Walking Street then he met a lady boy that persuaded him to drink liquor at a bar which he claimed that it was his own bar so he went to the bar with him but he could not remember the bar’s name. He drank 1 bottle of beer and when he went to pay his bill he realised he didn’t have any cash so he went to the ATM machine and the lady boy went with him but due to there only being instructions in Thai language the lady boy assisted him in withdrawing money as he told the lady boy his password.

Two things are endless. Human stupidity and the universe. Don't know much about the universe.-w00t.gif

A. Einstein

Hope his family and friends back home are happy with his loss of face aeehh money and other valuables.\

" I never wanted to have sex with this ladyboy, but he/she tried to screw me, honey".....biggrin.png

Edited by sirchai

A man from New Zealandwanders down the Walking Street to see what amusements can be found therein. Wearing a gold chain and a diamond ring worth $8000, he is befriended by a "ladyboy" (katoey), and invited to a bar, allegedly "owned" by the katoey, the name of which establishment he cannot now recall. When the bill comes, he notices that he has either:

• no money
  • some money, but not enough to cover the bill

The friendly katoey helps the NZ man extract a large wad of baht from the ATM. He tells the katoey his PIN number!

They go back and pay the bill, then they go to a place called "Lucifer" (at 666 Walking St?) where somebody slips a "Mickey" into his beer. He loses consciousness for a quarter hour, and then awakes to find he has been relieved of his ring and chain, and all his baht.

Then, we read:

After initial investigation then the police made record for evidence and coordinated with the detective police team to rush to arrest the lady boy and prosecute him further according to Thai law.

So, this implies that the katoey was apprehended and detained. Did the trusting foreigner get his goods back?

We are hearing almost daily reports of foreigners being given "hypnotic drugs" and then robbed. What sort of a drug knocks you out for only fifteen minutes, yet is powerful enough that you don't feel someone taking a ring from your finger, a chain from your neck, and money from your pocket?

Questions, so many questions. Hope to hear a happy conclusion to this one.