Any one can recommend me a good Private Detective in Pattaya?

oz457

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif i am completely speechless

these foreigners who marry pattaya girl are indeed dumb... hiring a PIcheesy.gif

I know Bender the robot is as thick as shit but you take the pish.

why????facepalm.gif

your wife is a bar girl .... and you need also a PI?cheesy.gif

• Like 2

Oh thank you very much Craig tongue.png

Now its here in Pattaya anything other than a helpful reply will self destruct and remove its self from the page

Oh thank you very much Craig tongue.png

Now its here in Pattaya anything other than a helpful reply will self destruct and remove its self from the page

Not that I suppose it will matter a whole lot, but wouldn't it be helpful to know what needs detecting? Despite the assumption that motivated the first 8 or so responses, there are other "types of business" that might require investigation.

Someone who traipses around with a camera to catch a special friend in flagrante delicto, may not be the best person to track down business fraud ... although something tells me anyone operating as a PI in Pattaya will be more experienced with the former and any results he generates may require some investigating as well.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

As said, if the OP was more elaborate on his post he might get different responses. Yes if it is what everyone is thinking to spy on his gf then it would become a joke however if it was to track some ilegal matter, company theft etc. then it might get a better response.

He might not need a "certified" PI for what he needs and might be able to get help just by using someone who might be good at it and knows Pattaya well etc.

• Like 1

I would say, me. However, Currently in USA. Though can also refer one in Thailand. I'm under the impression you aren't allowed to do that on Thai VISA. Was nearly booted for recommendation of Attorney. So, until we start our own Thai VISA type business. Look at one of the legal advertisments on Thai VISA. Say your prayers. Call that law firm and ask them who they use. Sorry you need one.

• Like 1