Browser Issues and Thai Visa connectivity

connda

Since Firefox has pushed out their upgrade to Firefox version 26.0, I've noticed a real problem connecting to Thai Visa. When the pages load, the browser will 'hang'. I might have a few tabs open, but the entire browser locks up until the page is loaded. I've tried using different Firefox profiles, but with the same results.

Internet Explorer has also upgraded recently to version 11.0.9600.16476; update version 11.0.2 (KB2898785). It's also dog slow in loading Thai Visa, but the browser doesn't lock up like Firefox.

I changed to using Chrome version 31.0.1650.63, and it works fine. No problems. Thai Visa pages load normally.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

• Like 1

I have this problem using firefox with Thai Visa forum.

I'm now typing this reply using IE v11, and text size is way too small. Ads are displayed in some ugly 25 point text (see below).

Something's happened to the board software in the past few days - time to roll back to the previous version.

mjrlo7y.png

Our forum software hasn't changed for a few months.

Maybe there have been some developer changes you are not aware of. For example, this other problem is also a new issue that has popped up (excuse the pun) here recently, and perhaps related to recent board changes.

IE11 is not fully compatible as it's not following standard.

I recommend you to use Chrome instead: http://chrome.google.com

Google's Chrome has serious security issues - that and other issues are the probable reason why approx 70% of Internet users still use IE/Firefox/Opera/Safari.