Atrium bkk hotel

ultimate weapon

I believe it used to be part of the Amari chain, but is no longer. Not sure what it is like now, but to me it has always looked a bit dated from the exterior, but have never been inside.

As the old git above mentioned it is not really very close to anything, more of a business/conference hotel i would guess, but again not far from everything, but not exactly convenient. Traffic around there is a bit of a mess to on weekdays, (and weekends when heading down to Sukhumvit down Suk 39.

A bit of a meh choice of hotel considering there are so many options, unless you need to be in that area for a particular reason.

What do you want to know about it, located on the New Petchburi Road, so not really in the centre of things, but only a 10 - 15 minute walk from the Petchburi MRT station.

Not a bad hotel though.

Yup the mrt isn't too near though but that part of bkk well i don't know seems to attract criminal elements there. Read about someone's backpack getting stolen by motorbike thieves while he was on a tuk tuk.

I believe it used to be part of the Amari chain, but is no longer. Not sure what it is like now, but to me it has always looked a bit dated from the exterior, but have never been inside.

As the old git above mentioned it is not really very close to anything, more of a business/conference hotel i would guess, but again not far from everything, but not exactly convenient. Traffic around there is a bit of a mess to on weekdays, (and weekends when heading down to Sukhumvit down Suk 39.

A bit of a meh choice of hotel considering there are so many options, unless you need to be in that area for a particular reason.

How does it compare to windsor hotel?

What do you want to know about it, located on the New Petchburi Road, so not really in the centre of things, but only a 10 - 15 minute walk from the Petchburi MRT station.

Not a bad hotel though.

Yup the mrt isn't too near though but that part of bkk well i don't know seems to attract criminal elements there. Read about someone's backpack getting stolen by motorbike thieves while he was on a tuk tuk.

How does it compare to windsor hotel?

No comparison, if Windsor is 2 star then Atrium is five star.

Petchburi Road is a major road so the sort of thievery you describe is not likely to be a threat I would guess, there are however a few large massage parlors and coffee shops on that road and street walkers congregate late at night. It's generally very safe in my view unless we're talking early hours of the morning and being the worse for wear. If you're sensible you'll not have a problem is my take on things.

• Like 1