oil on road on downhill slope into Kata

LivinginKata

Just a few minutes ago we were driving back from dinner in Chalong. Coming down the hill the lady on the bike in front had a nasty slide and tumbled off the bike. Had to veer to prevent running over her, Then saw another bike tumble to avoid another bike down. So that was 3 bikes over in a short stretch of road. Be careful out there.

There have been a number of people coming off their bikes on that stretch near Soi Plukjae, including my GF a few weeks back. I think there's a problem with the grip on the road surface there. A bit of sand is not going to help.

All these electrical trucks and cranes have been putting in new posts and the substation. Many little hydrologic fluid patches and sand from the diggers.

I remember years ago i was going to Tesco lotus when that was the only shopping store around, as i came down the hill towards the go-cart track in kathu from Patong, a pickup had barrels on the back with something sloshing out, every single bike went down, we all ended up in the ditch next to the road, we were all cut and bruised, the bikes just kept piling up, but when you got out the ditch, you couldn't stand, it was like ice, that was terrible, a month or two i was at the caltex garage in Kathu waiting at the traffic lights, again all the bike were just going down, must have been oil on the road

I remember years ago i was going to Tesco lotus when that was the only shopping store around, as i came down the hill towards the go-cart track in kathu from Patong, a pickup had barrels on the back with something sloshing out, every single bike went down, we all ended up in the ditch next to the road, we were all cut and bruised, the bikes just kept piling up, but when you got out the ditch, you couldn't stand, it was like ice, that was terrible, a month or two i was at the caltex garage in Kathu waiting at the traffic lights, again all the bike were just going down, must have been oil on the road

Are you suggesting that Phuket is the "hub" for having oil on the roadway in South East Asia? :) :)

Are you suggesting that Phuket is the "hub" for having oil on the roadway in South East Asia? smile.pngsmile.png

Maybe yes, maybe no