No shame,no morals.

Kangawallafox

I cant wait for the OP next post. Big C charge 2 baht more than 7 eleven, 30 pages of shock and horror.. Cry cry cry cry. Ok he will say its the principal. Principal Principal. Sod human kindness and empathy. Well off falang asked for more than Thai whose average wage is fraction of falang as Thai stall owners well know. Falang rushes home to post whingeing thread. Oh dear. Nice to be angry some times. I might go for a coffee tomorrow. Sod it.

People obviously walk all over you,this is not the country for weak men.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To post more then ten times money was not the issue,and continue having people talk like I said it is in the very next posts,even in answer to posts where I said its not makes me wonder about the ability of them to comprehend anything.

If thai people lie because they are struggling,that's not my problem,f em.

Tell the truth and you will get something,lie and be weak like the two previous posters who get walked on daily.

Would love to here your embarrassing situations,last posters,what are you living in right now.

Answer that.

• Like 1

To post more then ten times money was not the issue,and continue having people talk like I said it is in the very next posts,even in answer to posts where I said its not makes me wonder about the ability of them to comprehend anything.If thai people lie because they are struggling,that's not my problem,f em.Tell the truth and you will get something,lie and be weak like the two previous posters who get walked on daily.Would love to here your embarrassing situations,last posters,what are you living in right now.Answer that.
100%correct.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You even say original coffee vendors were lovely people. You angry with lovely people because they want a living wage, Ok you tricked but they lovely people by your own statement, I am happy I have fought your lack of human kindness.

Thanks for the people who have supported me. To the one or two who not happy with me. SORRY I respect your opinion.

You even say original coffee vendors were lovely people. You angry with lovely people because they want a living wage, Ok you tricked but they lovely people by your own statement, I am happy I have fought your lack of human kindness. Thanks for the people who have supported me. To the one or two who not happy with me. SORRY I respect your opinion.
<deleted>.

You even say original coffee vendors were lovely people. You angry with lovely people because they want a living wage, Ok you tricked but they lovely people by your own statement, I am happy I have fought your lack of human kindness. Thanks for the people who have supported me. To the one or two who not happy with me. SORRY I respect your opinion.

I think you will find the whole point was they were acting,struggling to keep up aren't you.

When your scammed,what your saying is you look at them,pity them and think,oh the poor dear,she needs it,I do hope she is ok,I worked for it to but I get more so she is more entitled to it then me.

She is lying,but that's ok the poor dear needs it,she screwed me but she needs it,I will just walk around Thailand and let everyone take because they are more needy then I.

Good luck here in Thailand,hope you got deep pockets,your dignity is gone your money will follow.

You scammed out of 2 baht a cup and post about it.

By poor lovely (your words) people. !!!!!!!

Ok I understand you not got the money some of us have but the people you are moaning about have a fraction of what you got. I worked for it. Your 35 and in Thailand so not worked enough.

Man up.

Bored with you now.

Good luck. Have a good life.

I spent many years working in a hospice. I know how unimportant money is. You whinge over 2 baht going to a good cause as you admit.

Hey there Kangawallafox ... you are true an amazing man.

May I ask what country you are in now?

Still up Surin way or back in Oz?

Never been to surin.

OK ... no problems.

What country are you now?

Thailand,will be back in oz soon,back and forth.

I love Thailand so much,however on a permanent basis it's not for me.

Thanks for that ... it just confused me some things.

Just that it's 2.40am in Thailand, you've been awake all night posting, yet have a wife and presumably a kid asleep in the same place.

Man ... now I understand why you drink so much coffee!!!

All coming clearer now ... thumbsup.gif

Is making your own coffee really so difficult?

Have you tried making coffee when your walking through Bangkok,when I'm home i do.

I can make burgers to but I still go to maccas sometimes,or should I carry a grill.

Walking through Bangkok? Are you making this up as you go along? Your OP was about the coffee cart down your soi you go to every morning. I have no sympathy with someone who can't make his own coffee before heading off in the morning.

Only shop eat drink where prices are displayed.

When there is no price, there is a reason there is no price.

Gf didnt know? I find that very hard to believe. Its very very common for gfs to participate or at least allow foreigner bf to be overcharged.

Don't say that,it's not very nice is it.

She was the one who caught them out and told me.

Why not tell the truth?

Even if a girl's not actually complicit (bargirls getting commissions from places scamming their punters), many even straight girls are happy for their "boyfriend" to pay more, helping out their fellow Thais.

And bargaining "too hard" to get the "real Thai" price will often cause a girl to feel you are shaming them, they're losing face by others (even total strangers) perceiving you as a cheap charlie.

Fair enough, take her feelings into account, your saving a few baht here and there out of "principle" are actually causing her real psychic damage and may well threaten your relationship.

Thanks for the run down on my wife's personality who you have never met,see how stupid that sounds,she is more against that shit then me.

You do realise all Thais are individuals right.

You were taking offense at the statement that it is very common for TGs to go along with their foreign BF being overcharged - what you said could even be interpreted as denying that fact.

I simply stated my opinion that the statement is true - I was not overgeneralizing, and most especially not making any comment about any aspect of your specific situation, least of all the ethics of your partner.

Have you tried making coffee when your walking through Bangkok,when I'm home i do.

I can make burgers to but I still go to maccas sometimes,or should I carry a grill.

Walking through Bangkok? Are you making this up as you go along? Your OP was about the coffee cart down your soi you go to every morning. I have no sympathy with someone who can't make his own coffee before heading off in the morning.

So if we choose to buy something,we deserve to be ripped of simply because we chose to buy something,wow that's some great logic there.

Just that it's 2.40am in Thailand, you've been awake all night posting, yet have a wife and presumably a kid asleep in the same place.

I'm s night shift worker on a military base,but you already new that as it's all so clear and you know all the details.

That's why on holidays I struggle to sleep,but being so clear you knew that to I guess.

So if we choose to buy something,we deserve to be ripped of simply because we chose to buy something,wow that's some great logic there.

I thought that their coffee was cheaper than the place you go to now. When you're trading on thin margins, every copper coin makes a difference. I expect the place you're going to now could afford to give you a loyalty scheme, and a Christmas card every year, their margins are so fat. I think I'm being ripped off if I pay for something that is different from what I get. I don't feel I'm being ripped off if someone else can get the same thing cheaper. Otherwise, I'd never go to the cinema.

SC

2 baht, 200baht, 2 million baht it's the same principal.I might post about the 2 million baht.I find this post interesting in the amount of responses for or against it shows that it is an irritant accepting it or not.

It's not the same principal, it's a completely different principle. If there's a third thing that does my head in it's principals.

You think you're talking about principles, but you keep saying principal. The principle in written English is to use the correct word for the meaning of your sentence.

Anyway, while discussing the principle, you're right. The price is agreed between the seller and the buyer, and what other people buy for is irrelevant. If he can afford two million baht more, and is willing to pay it, then that should be the end of it. What others pay, or how much it costs to make, or what others are selling for is irrelevant. All that matters is that the buyer and seller reach agreement on the price and the product. Now that's principle. That's the principal principle.

SC

• Like 2

I'm s night shift worker on a military base,but you already new that as it's all so clear and you know all the details.

That's why on holidays I struggle to sleep,but being so clear you knew that to I guess.

Whew, with those verbal skills, thank goodness the OP doesn't teach English as he previously stated that he does in the morning and in the evening and so is the reason for drinking that much coffee.

I think I'm gonna head out for some food now and maybe pick up an iced tea from my favorite vendor. 25 baht for a fru-fru coffee/tea/milk drink in Mae Sai is pretty standard, though when unlisted it's typically only 20 baht. I might have a look when I'm back to see what else the OP has reeled off. Then again, I might do something worthwhile with my time. Reading through 5+ days of ranting has been a hoot, I must say.

Edited by thefamilyjules

2 baht, 200baht, 2 million baht it's the same principal.I might post about the 2 million baht.I find this post interesting in the amount of responses for or against it shows that it is an irritant accepting it or not.

It's not the same principal, it's a completely different principle. If there's a third thing that does my head in it's principals.

You think you're talking about principles, but you keep saying principal. The principle in written English is to use the correct word for the meaning of your sentence.

Anyway, while discussing the principle, you're right. The price is agreed between the seller and the buyer, and what other people buy for is irrelevant. If he can afford two million baht more, and is willing to pay it, then that should be the end of it. What others pay, or how much it costs to make, or what others are selling for is irrelevant. All that matters is that the buyer and seller reach agreement on the price and the product. Now that's principle. That's the principal principle.

SC

Sorry I did your head in..now go buy a cup of coffee..

What would you think of the people of a country who overcharged the servicemen of an allied country that was defending and dying for them? What would you think of the morals of the citizens of a country that did that? It doesn't bother me. I got overcharged in Thailand and Vietnam a long time ago.

For an interesting experiment google,"Growing reports of civilians overcharging American servicemen for taxi fare drinks and food." Do you have the bottle to post the results?

Whew, with those verbal skills, thank goodness the OP doesn't teach English as he previously stated that he does in the morning and in the evening and so is the reason for drinking that much coffee.

I think I'm gonna head out for some food now and maybe pick up an iced tea from my favorite vendor. 25 baht for a fru-fru coffee/tea/milk drink in Mae Sai is pretty standard, though when unlisted it's typically only 20 baht. I might have a look when I'm back to see what else the OP has reeled off. Then again, I might do something worthwhile with my time. Reading through 5+ days of ranting has been a hoot, I must say.

What are you talking about,I never stated I teach English.

What would you think of the people of a country who overcharged the servicemen of an allied country that was defending and dying for them? What would you think of the morals of the citizens of a country that did that? It doesn't bother me. I got overcharged in Thailand and Vietnam a long time ago.

For an interesting experiment google,"Growing reports of civilians overcharging American servicemen for taxi fare drinks and food." Do you have the bottle to post the results?

Is this relevant to my thread or me,what are you talking about.

I think he's agreeing with you. I think he concurs that market segmentation and differential pricing is the most scurrilous of sins, particularly while applied to himself as a serving US serviceman in foreign countries.

SC

I think he's agreeing with you. I think he concurs that market segmentation and differential pricing is the most scurrilous of sins, particularly while applied to himself as a serving US serviceman in foreign countries.

SC

Growing reports of Australian civilians overcharging American servicemen for taxi fare drinks and food.

Australia 1942: In the Shadow of War

Edited by thailiketoo

SC

Growing reports of Australian civilians overcharging American servicemen for taxi fare drinks and food.

Australia 1942: In the Shadow of War

Ok,I think you know what I think about it,it's disgraceful.

Our American allies or brothers as I sometimes like to think of them deserved nothing but respect,if I was a cab driver I would not even charge them.

That's my thoughts.