Does this do your head in...

StreetCowboy

Does this do yer heid in, by the way?

People posting about the irrelevant trivia of their lives as if anyone was interested?

I ask this because the subject cropped up while I was enjoying char kway teow

post-60794-0-26310900-1388309046_thumb.j

at the legendary char kway teow stand across the road.

post-60794-0-31096800-1388309055_thumb.j

I mean, really... who cares what your meal tastes like? Until we get scratch'n'sniff internet, there really is no point. Let's hope the bum gun threads have died a natural death by that time...

SC

• Like 2

I was in Edinburgh and the wind was so cold my ears nearly dropped off. Until Daddy Claus brought me a hat. Good thing was, i took 10 packs of cigs with me and came home with five plus another 10 packs, plus the five i hid in my suitcase.

Time to seriously consider stopping smoking. My wee lady in my local Tabac is all confused that i only wanted milk this morning.

I didn't go to Diggers. But did have a couple along Rose Street.

I was in Edinburgh and the wind was so cold my ears nearly dropped off. Until Daddy Claus brought me a hat. Good thing was, i took 10 packs of cigs with me and came home with five plus another 10 packs, plus the five i hid in my suitcase.

Time to seriously consider stopping smoking. My wee lady in my local Tabac is all confused that i only wanted milk this morning.

You'd have seen Smokie in Diggers, depending on when you went there, and whether he was in or not.

I was wishing I smoked when I cycled to Sid's on the Hill, eventually I was so pagart I had to stop for a virtual cigarette anyway

SC

• Like 1

You Don't have to READ it!

Quite honestly, I enjoy reading Restaurant Reviews. I used to get paid to write them and my employer picked-up the tab to cover the cost of the meals as well. So I can hardly object to any "WannBE Reviewers."

• Like 1

Ha ha.

Well I was sort of chopped off the knees. The Thai wife told me to give up either fags or booze.

Haven't had a fag for 5 months and now she's telling me to stop the booze.

Hmm, might be time for a new wife...

• Like 1

Ha ha.

Well I was sort of chopped off the knees. The Thai wife told me to give up either fags or booze.

Jesus, three addictions ...

Please take the tea bags out of your kway teaow and send them to me. I'm making compost. Much thanks.

I love compost, bytheway. If there's one bin lorry I admire, it's the Taipei bin lorry that used to come round every night bar Wednesdays. On even evenings, it was paper, cardboard and the like, while on odd evenings it was glass, plastic and so forth, and compost and pigswill was every night. Nothing too spicey in the pigswill, mind and tax-paid landfill bags whenever you wanted

Smashing music, as well, for those that are melodically inclined

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

Ha ha.

Jesus, three addictions ...

Could be much worse!

Pot/kettle me thinks

Great idea. Time for a nice cup of tea

attachicon.gifDSCN1113.JPG

I take it white, with no sugar, in case anyone is interested

SC

The wife puts ice in hers, and it's bloody parky up North just now.

And the Thais call farang crazy??

Now using my trusty Universal Translator, I'm making the leap that 'parky' means cold? I'm up north too and huddled in front of my heater and wearing fleese jacket

• Like 1

Now using my trusty Universal Translator, I'm making the leap that 'parky' means cold? I'm up north too and huddled in front of my heater and wearing fleese jacket

You are right. 'Parky' is a slang English word for cold. If it gets below zero we revert to good old Anglo Saxon.

I too am sitting in a fleece jacket and woolly hat around the BBQ, our only form of heating till the house is built.

Happy New Year

You are right. 'Parky' is a slang English word for cold. If it gets below zero we revert to good old Anglo Saxon.

I too am sitting in a fleece jacket and woolly hat around the BBQ, our only form of heating till the house is built.

Happy New Year

Crivvens - sometimes we don't know when we're well off.

Let's spare a thought for those homeless amongst us who are spending the New Year living in a frosty barbecue pit...

SC

A trivial and boring post describing trivial and boring posting activity... Happy boring and trivial New year.... giggle.gif

And the very same to you, sir.

In case your interested, I bought a rose-marie loaf at the local bakers, to go with my sausages and bacon this morning. I can PM you a picture, if you want

SC

Oh StreetCowboy, you are indeed smart and hansum man!

It's threads such as these that are the ultimate weapon against threads that SC is complaining about from further tarnishing the reputation of Thai Visas hansum men!

Edited by GrantSmith

Oh StreetCowboy, you are indeed smart and hansum man! It's threads such as these that are the ultimate weapon against threads that SC is complaining about from further tarnishing the reputation of Thai Visas hansum men!

And ana'uer thing... Does embdy get fed up wi' pretentious mis-spellings.

Any of youz peeps get really wound by that in all?

Kenwhitameenan'at?

SC

Kenwhitameenan'at?

SC

No have..

Perhaps you need to illustrate your point?

A picture speaks a thousand words or something like that...

Kenwhitameenan'at?

SC

No have..

Perhaps you need to illustrate your point?

A picture speaks a thousand words or something like that...

Fair enough.

This is me gettin' ma heid done in

post-60794-0-05996600-1388560241_thumb.j

This is some'dae deliberately mis-spellin' thur post, bytheway

post-60794-0-61655200-1388560342_thumb.j

Does that make it clear noo?

SC