webfact

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try to do that in Belgium:

No way you would be able to get near to government buildings and shout al that venom.

When will someone jail thet Suthep????

Too scared of something?

Thailand on its way to chaos sad.png

Suthep said once the people announce the victory over the Thaksin regime, all her assets would be seized.

The protest leader also disclosed that on the shutdown day, all major government offices will come under siege by protesters so as to prevent all officials to work or serve the caretaker government.

All major roads leading to government offices will be blocked and all government vehicles will not be allowed to pass, except city buses which will continue servicing the people.

He said houses of Ms Yingluck will also be blocked by an army of female protesters, of Surapong Tovichakchaikul, and of Kittirat na Ranong.

For Mr Surapong, also the foreign minister, Mr Suthep said he would see ”Hell on earth does exist and will experience it.

They will face mass protests that they have never seen or expected in their lives, Suthep said.

The mass protests will also be held at the homes of the national police chief and his two deputies, he said.

Would the Belgium people tolerate 3 years of pillage???? or are they too week to fight something like this--I think NOT they would do the same as here, any country would. No country near on earth would wait for an election with no demonstrations and no reform, When people pillage they have to GO.

If persons mobilizing the protests are found very wrong they also will have to GO.

I said the same of the weeks of occupation of Ratchaprasong intersection in 2010

Not a single day would any group be allowed to occupy say Nieuwstreet, Brussels.

But this is Thailand, 2010 - 2014, same same but different, 5555555

Edited by tartempion

Hope the Thai people and all you foreigners living in Bangkok have a wonderful protest next week. You now see what type of mad man Suthep is. You will see how the Germans lived with Hitler. .

You went a bit too far there didn't you mate? Suthep is not planning on invading countries,

and gassing millions of people,,,

I agree with you because:

1/ The previous Suthep-Chitcob-PAD government never wanted to invade Poland, only Kampuchea.

2/ They do not plan to gass millions, only quote eradicate unquote the Shinawatra family and supporters.

The will of the people Suthep?? What does he mean? Only the anti-government protestors? What about the rest of the country? As has been said a dozen times and more, hold elections and await the outcome. The man should be locked up and I cant for the life of me see how he has not? Paralysing the Capital... My goodness, this is not the will of the people, rather an insane man who only wants power, money and possibly violence. Mark these words people there will be violence!

I agree. And the sad thing is that so many seemingly intelligent and rational people on this Forum appear to support him!

• Like 1