Chalerm: I Am F-cking Back

Lite Beer

"These people keep contacting me, asking me, brother, when will you be back in charge?" Mr. Chalerm said, "So I tell them now, I am f*cking back!"

For shame. Wash your mouth out. Your mouth that is certainly back. And we are all most fortunate that it is so.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"However, he said, he would distribute 200 arrest warrants of Mr. Suthep to the police units, in order to help them arrest the PCAD leader as soon as they encounter him. If Mr. Suthep attempts to resist,"

Because the Royal Thai Police are so hardworking and efficient that they never sit in the traffic control boxes watching television all day, so how can they be expected to know what Suthep looks like or what he is doing? Hope he hands them colour photos too, so they can recognise him in a crowd......

Posters should remember Chalerm supposedly holds many secrets, how can a man with no MPs under his wing, no faction as bargaining power, frequently obtain such high positions?

The latest incident was the 4 Seasons video which conveniently disappeared or was erased according to Chalerm.

He may well have plenty of information that could be most damaging to those in power.

I don't this makes any difference - apart from providing TV threads & other media with entertainment.

He is a born coward and has 3 cowardly offspring - all of them brave when surrounded by 10+ armed BIB thugs. A typical 10-on-one hero. As far as action goes, not very far beyond the usual hot air.

Can anyone remember him solving anything (apart from one death before it happened)?

• Like 2

Such a shame, I was enjoying the read...until he mentioned the BIBs lost dignity cheesy.gif OMB, what planet are they from, as bent as a nine-bob note, but only now feeling their dignity is in tatters!? blink.png

And then the foul languagew00t.gif Hey, sure it's not his fault tho, just the overpowering western influances in the country

"I've got a little list ... and I'm sure they won't be missed", as Gilbert & Sullivan put it, in the Mikado. wai.gif

And Chalerm & Suthep would definitely both be on my own one. wink.png

But unfortunately these old-style politicians just seem to go on forever. facepalm.gif

oh dear, they bring in Rambo....

No, I think he is inbreeding in Isan somewhere, possibly Udon. I assume you are reffering to Kwanchai AKA Isan Rambo. Another dullard, that's a bought and paid for Thaksin thug.

"The Prime Minister has assigned me to assist the police, it is true," Mr. Chalerm told reporters

He added, "I am glad the Prime Minister called me to serve, even though it is a bit late".

"These people keep contacting me, asking me, brother, when will you be back in charge?" Mr. Chalerm said, "So I tell them now, I am f*cking back!" (กูกลับมาแล้ว)

Good move, Yingluck.

Putting the maniacal Chalerm in the mix is sure to calm the situation.

Good move, the next thing to do is to draft his two crazy sons if they arent in jail and let them into the frey, they are even crazier than their old man

Actually Chalerm has three despicable sons, who while they are more violent than Dad, may not be more crazy.

post-195136-13893436076636_thumb.jpg

Police Captain Doctor Chalerm with his wife and three sons, Artharn, Duangchalerm, and Wanchalerm on the occasion of Chalerm receiving his PhD.

Edited by Maha Sarakham Marty

All he said is 'I'm back already' but he used 'ku' for 'I'. This is what a dictionary says about ku:

'the 1st person singular pronoun, an old word form, now considered overly familiar'

so <deleted> is a complete mistranslation.

When it comes to Mr Chalerm, we aren't discussing correct Thai grammar or Thai transliteration etc.

What you have with this "gentleman" is the equivalent of a bull in a china shop or a pit bull at a cat show.

He's the Don Rickles of Thai society, always ready with a superb one-liner guaranteed to offend everybody.

Bravo Mr Chalerm, keep the grenades safe. He's the sort of guy that says "Yuck Fou" and smiles.

Edited by ratcatcher

It is a credit to the man, reining in the wabble of wowdy webels, without even a head on his shoulders !

I wonder whistling.gif which orifice he uses to communicate with the troops at the front line, being minus a head and all ?

The PTP creeps/fans/groupies who troll/haunt this forum must be so proud of him. clap2.gif

...wait a minute stheasar.. I may be of sthum atshithsence if there is a sthuden cwisis...!!

before all you yellow loving elitists get orgasmic he didn't say 'F*cking back' just more 'F*cking' yellow mis-information

Binjalin, please, please give us something of substance that we can take into consideration, as opposed to the standard inane nonsense that you continually spurt out...!!

"The Prime Minister has assigned me to assist the police, it is true," Mr. Chalerm told reporters

He added, "I am glad the Prime Minister called me to serve, even though it is a bit late".

"These people keep contacting me, asking me, brother, when will you be back in charge?" Mr. Chalerm said, "So I tell them now, I am f*cking back!" (กูกลับมาแล้ว)

Good move, Yingluck.

Putting the maniacal Chalerm in the mix is sure to calm the situation.

Good move, the next thing to do is to draft his two crazy sons if they arent in jail and let them into the frey, they are even crazier than their old man

Actually Chalerm has three despicable sons, who while they are more violent than Dad, may not be more crazy.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389343600.111902.jpg

Police Captain Doctor Chalerm with his wife and three sons, Artharn, Duangchalerm, and Wanchalerm on the occasion of Chalerm receiving his PhD.

I have only a Masters Degree, but I would relish a one-on-one debate with this Dr., ....!!