Desirable Men

gisele

OK... desirable man. Hmmm.... Just one question, ladies. What's desire??? It's been so long I've forgotten! :o

Definitely not filmstars or celebrities, I can see that some are attractive, but I don't find any desirable. Oh, BTW, what is the thing with Justin Timberlake? Does anyone actually fancy him? I find him revolting!

Anyway, my criteria: cleanliness (as Ms Gorgon says), sense of humour, my age or up to about 10 years older, loves dogs & doesn't mind my life revolving around them, loves my little boy & doesn't mind my life revolving around him. As for other criteria, they're very influenced by little boy's dad - dark skinned, long haired Thai guys, artistic (artist or musician or similar), loving, kind (non-alcoholic would be good this time, though!).

I'm destined to remain alone, aren't I? At least you have the Dalai Lama, Jet!! :D

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The soul mate is always lurking nearby, NR. Might be in the wrong dimension, but never far away in soul terms.

Not Tall Dark and Handsome but short Fat and Black with nice yellow Feet..

Impeccably Groomed and definitely Younger at 63..Alas I'm doomed to

the Solitude of Loneliness everyone wants to Roast and eat me... :o

The soul mate is always lurking nearby, NR. Might be in the wrong dimension, but never far away in soul terms.

Not Tall Dark and Handsome but short Fat and Black with nice yellow Feet..

Impeccably Groomed and definitely Younger at 63..Alas I'm doomed to

the Solitude of Loneliness everyone wants to Roast and eat me... :D

Not true, Mr. Duck! With their rotundness and their soft feathers, duckies are just right for a hug! :o

Ladies, another pleasant diversion -- not in Keanau's league of course, but on the other hand readily seen nightly at 7 PM on AXN..

the older brother on "Numbers"

Definitely! You can watch reruns on Inet at veoh. Type in numb3rs on the search. Hours of free seductive entertainment.

Ladies, another pleasant diversion -- not in Keanau's league of course, but on the other hand readily seen nightly at 7 PM on AXN..

the older brother on "Numbers"

Believe it or not, that is Rob Morrow, who was on the hit classic show Northern Exposure. Kinda cute then, much better now. But some men do improve over time. :o

what about the babe from Amazing Race Asia? i forget his name but he is yummy.

Hmm, looked at the website for Amazing Race Asia, saw a cute Indian guy, is that the one?

Anyway, here is Rob Morrow on Numbers for anyone who doesn't have a TV (I've seen it because my mom is a fan of the show, she weirdly loves math problems :o)

rob-morrow1.jpg

ooh yeah....alan wu. he is one hubba bubba scrummy daddy. he can leave his.........ooh sorry, thinking out loud i was!

and hugh jackman too. one of my favourite australian men. sexy, funny, handsome, talented (and has a lovely wife and family too).

The movie "The Gift" was on last night & even playing a wife beating, nutcase, redneck, Keanu is still top of the list.

Another good one is David Boranez, he is the lead in Bones & Angel. Not too pretty & a nice body, bulky not chisseled, like a real man should look. Looks danm good without a shirt on too :o

David Boreanaz

ahhh thanks Boo...hes the guy from Angels.....or whatever its called :D isnt he also in Buffy? or was Buffy visiting his show I suppose....

he looks cuter in the pic you posted.... :D

I still say heath Ledger...but best in a Knight's Tale and Ten Things I hate about you

:o

what about John Cusack girls?? :D