Italian sausage available anywhere

jwdub

Foodland on Pattaya Klang has Italian sausages, although I have not purchased them. I second the recommendation for the supermarket in the basement of Central Festival. The Italian sausages I bought were huge and delicious, although fairly expensive.

Central Pattaya Beach Rd ( In the basement supermarket part ) has a pretty decent fresh Italian sausage. Made with fennel seed. Spicy and not too dry. They aren't cheap but so far the only ones I have tried in town that have an authentic flavour.

• Like 1

Central Pattaya Beach Rd ( In the basement supermarket part ) has a pretty decent fresh Italian sausage. Made with fennel seed. Spicy and not too dry. They aren't cheap but so far the only ones I have tried in town that have an authentic flavour.

I bought some "spicy Italian" sausage in the Food Court supermarket on the lower level of Central Festival last week.

It was OK, somewhat better than the bland tasteless stuff that you usually see on sale as sausage around town , but it was a far cry from a decent Italian sausage ... something you might buy in Chicago, New York or, presumably, in Italy.

Edited by Suradit69

• 5 months later...

I should add that Villa usually has Johnsonville (from Wisconsin in the US) Italian sausage -- mild, sweet,hot varieties - -in their freezer section. Not always available and not each of the varieties always available, but they do have an excellent flavor similar to what I knew from my early life in the Chicago area.

They sometimes have some other brands available too. I would strongly suggest you give Johnsonville a try and forget the others. I tried a couple others and they were pretty bad.

• Like 1

There are also two small Italian speciality food shops: the first is on Jomtien Second Road just around the corner from.immigration and the second called Aroy Italy on Sukhumvit just before the big King Power store near the Central Road intersection.

Also, I second the reccos for the Italian sausages at the Gourmet Market at Central Beach Mall basement. Great Yorkies English sausages too.