Brilliant japanese solution to dealing with slow walkers

MrHammer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't bother to watch the clip ... I'm assuming that's a Tazer Gun ... facepalm.gif ... classy.

Nope, get your palm out of your face and watch it.

Japanese style, not yankish.

My BAD ...

It's good, just looked like a Tazer Gun on the still frame ... thanks for the enlightenment ... thumbsup.gif

Maybe an example of how modern media has turned our culture brutal and cynical.

In my personal circumstance, I'm heading back over to Thailand in a couple of days and have a heap to do before I leave, so have given myself an allocated time to read some of the posts here before I start work on the important things I have to get done before I leave.

Your point is valid though. In the same way that the next guy to ask about SinSot in General will probably get hammered (brutal and cynical comments) because of our recent experience with that Trolling Film Maker.

Nice to see it's not just me who is driven mad by dreadful pedestrian skills here, especially when it's a baking hot day and dawdlers mean I get stuck next to some blazing barbecue stall....

......while getting poked in the eyes by their umbrellas. sad.png

Brilliant. I especially liked how the guy on the escalator moved over.

Wouldn't work well in Thailand however as there are only 7 bicycles in the whole country and most Thais wouldn't connect the ding ding of a bicycle bell with the need to move over.

They're more likely to think it's somebody selling som-tum and stop dead in their tracks and do a U-turn to buy some.

Now if you had a sound on your smartphone app that sounded like the 'meep-meep" of a scooter horn with a faint background noise of a 110cc engine, you might make some progress. thumbsup.gif

There are plenty bikes in Thailand, bikeshops grow like mushrooms lately. They all bike in our moobaan on minibikes or real expensive racingbikes and wear the full equipment including helmets. They also go out on the highways in bkk at dusk in groups.

The problem is that they bike on the nice walkingtracks that we have around the lake. I won't jump aside for them, i let them stop first.

Last week in Chinatown i was walking in a very busy street while i heard somebody yelling behind me and pushing me at my back. I didn't pay attention but then they pushing became harder and also the yelling did. When i looked over my shoulder i saw a chinese with huge bags pushing me because he was in a hurry. I told him to leave me alone and didn't step aside because he was so rude but he put his bag on the floor and pushed me hard. I didn't want to start a fight for that but was shocked how rude they can be in chinatown.