Suthep threatens to capture five caretaker Cabinet members, Pheu Thai secretary-general

Lite Beer

And who did he murder?

Thaksin has not yet faced charges for the few thousand murders, including assassinations of political opponents that he ordered/carried out. Oh yes. Off course, you ideologues have tunnel vision.

He is wanted on charges for the bloody crackdown that he allegedly ordered. And who exactly did Thaksin murder? If you have anything to back up your claims, for all means share it with the rest of us.

• Like 1

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday the red muppets put a 500,000 bounty on him

Today he upped the ante.

If you didn't complain yesterday then I don't see how you can moan today.

Pure logic

Do those famous" bounty hunters" from the USA knows this already...??whistling.gifrolleyes.gifwink.png

It would appear that Suthep is now clutching at straws, the Bangkok shutdown while successfully shutting down areas of the city has not got him any closer to his goals.

As long as the PTP and the police leave the protesters alone the movement losses momentum as protesters desert to go back to work and the people of Bangkok start to lose their patience.

Now its a case of doing whatever they can to get the blood spilling for the coup Suthep has wanted from the beginning.

Suthep IS getting to his goals. Yingluck has assigned her icecream gang to hold meetings with all parties concerned to see if the elections can be delayed. Now Suthep, strategically, is going for the next step.

Suthep doesn't want a coup. He wants Yingluck to give in. The army also wants Yingluck to clean up her own mess. Thaksin wants a coup in order to blame the army for interfering with democracy.

By the way, in case you were wondering, this is Yingluck's ice cream gang.

chalerms-ice-cream-gang-560x373_zps748fe

Have a wander around Bangkok. It's a mild inconvenience for most of the city. It's actually quite pleasant for many of us - empty streets and ease of travel. You'd have to be wearing very rose tinted glasses to see yesterday and today as a success or anything close to it. The Silom protest is down to less than 1000 and is having no effect on the area at all. Asoke is still busy but thinning.

It's a waiting game and only one person has a time constraint on the amount of time he can wait - it ain't Yingluck. This is desperation on Suthep's part no matter how hard you try and spin it.

I live in the area. Day time fairly quiet and nighttime full with people. Yesterday evening was very busy everywhere. Loads of images on The Nation of the crowds. Today should be the same and it will intensify when the weekend approaches.

Yeah sure. I'm also in the area. A few of us last night were commenting on the concentrations in places and the images in the media capture that, but beyond that not a lot.

Suthep is increasingly a lunatic and there is a lot of of <deleted> going on right now from people who can see where he wants to take this. Let's face it, he has form and it's not good.

I expected more upset last night but it didn't happen. Of course the man who touts reform and honestly claims 12m turned up - such an incredible lie one can only reflect on Hitler's (and no I'm not equating him to Hitler, it's just that the concept comes from Mein Kampf) argument for the "Big Lie". Last time he said 5m. On the fact of the numbers alone he's demonstrably a brazen liar. And yet he's the divine leader? It doesn't work. Not everyone out there is that dumb or seduced.

• Like 1

Sadly it's only a threat. If there would be a corruption blacklist or something in Thailand, these 5 guys would be in the top 10.

Thats interesting.

Can you back up this allegation of corruption against these 5 people with a list of all corruption convictions they have, along with a list of all the corruption charges filed against them which are pending with the police.

Thanks in advance .

• Like 1

I don't have any particular support for either side in all this, as both are as bad as each other. However I think the Reds are playing this beautifully.

Suthep came crashing in with all supporters all wound up, demanding for this government to go. ''We demand Democracy'' they cry, ''let the people decide''.

OK, the PM dissolves Parliament almost immediately and calls an election.

Bang: 15-Love

''Oh bugger'' thinks Suthep, ''didn't see that one coming''. ''OK, we want the government out NOW and a people's council put in place''.

Leading politicians and legal experts politely point out that this would be both illegal and unconstitutional, therefore making it impossible under Thai law.

Bang: 30-Love

''I kind of see your point'' concedes Suthep's followers as well as the Election Commission. ''OK, what we'll do next is try to paralyse Bangkok with MILLIONS of people, that'll show you we mean business''.

A generous estimate has around 100,000-150,000 people on the streets maximum. Support waining a little..??

Bang: 40-Love.

''Right, that's it'' cries the main man. We'll kidnap the PM and some of the cabinet, that'll show 'em''.

BOOM! Game, set & match. This lunatic has finally exploded and flipped his lid while the current administration just sit back and let him carry on making a complete fool of himself, p*ssing off the very people (Bangkokians) who are traditionally on his side.

Only In Thailand..!!

Hahaha.... what a deluded individual.

I don't have any particular support for either side in all this, as both are as bad as each other. However I think the Reds are playing this beautifully.

Suthep came crashing in with all supporters all wound up, demanding for this government to go. ''We demand Democracy'' they cry, ''let the people decide''.

''Oh bugger'' thinks Suthep, ''didn't see that one coming''. ''OK, we want the government out NOW and a people's council put in place''.

Leading politicians and legal experts politely point out that this would be both illegal and unconstitutional, therefore making it impossible under Thai law.

''I kind of see your point'' concedes Suthep's followers as well as the Election Commission. ''OK, what we'll do next is try to paralyse Bangkok with MILLIONS of people, that'll show you we mean business''.

A generous estimate has around 100,000-150,000 people on the streets maximum. Support waining a little..??

''Right, that's it'' cries the main man. We'll kidnap the PM and some of the cabinet, that'll show 'em''.

BOOM! Game, set & match. This lunatic has finally exploded and flipped his lid while the current administration just sit back and let him carry on making a complete fool of himself, p*ssing off the very people (Bangkokians) who are traditionally on his side.

Only In Thailand..!!

If you think it's anywhere close to game set match you are in for a rough ride or disappointment. Stay tuned.

My bet is he is hoping some of them get scared and run for the next departure to the UAE.

Did I hear that right?

Yep he wants kidnapping adding to the list of charges he already faces

Let's see on the charges...

Murder - check

Insurrection - check

Kidnapping - pending

Not talking about all the civil charges (Defamation, etc) - though here defamation can be a criminal offence as well......

Is somebody bored enough to keep a list? Might be amusing....

And who did he murder?

Thaksin has not yet faced charges for the few thousand murders, including assassinations of political opponents that he ordered/carried out. Oh yes. Off course, you ideologues have tunnel vision.

I said "charges" did I not? Did you read something else?

I want to see the English words written, Threatens to capture, or hear him speak the words.

Or is this thread just to give more food for the pro gov posters to come in on.??

I cannot imagine him going up to each one and saying "I am capturing you" and then do it.

each one has his own body guard anyway......................I find this thread lacking in pictures and words to back it up.

You have both Bangkok English language newspapers reporting this in the last hour. If you want the longer version then go to the site of the newspaper we dare not quote.

We cannot question here too much-but why the H#ll use it as a topic if posters have to scurry round sites to get verification, on any matter.

As posters we believe and trust TVF, shame other parties do not want quotes from their news.

• Like 1

Only In Thailand..!!

Hahaha.... what a deluded individual.

I think you're being a bit harsh on Suthep there poisonus mate.

You have both Bangkok English language newspapers reporting this in the last hour. If you want the longer version then go to the site of the newspaper we dare not quote.

We cannot question here too much-but why the H#ll use it as a topic if posters have to scurry round sites to get verification, on any matter.

As posters we believe and trust TVF, shame other parties do not want quotes from their news.

"As posters we believe and trust TVF"

Holy shit......

• Like 1

I want to see the English words written, Threatens to capture, or hear him speak the words.

Or is this thread just to give more food for the pro gov posters to come in on.??

I cannot imagine him going up to each one and saying "I am capturing you" and then do it.

each one has his own body guard anyway......................I find this thread lacking in pictures and words to back it up.

If you read Thai, all Thai news website report the same.

Why would anyone want those 4 for anything?

For gross incompetence, corruption, mismanagement and theft amongst other charges.

Jeez: incompetence, corruption, greed, mismanagement, theft, lies are standard human genes, 100% of mankind have them. jail every human being???

Ginjag, the Bangkok Post is reporting that Suthep made the announcement from the stage at Asok earlier today, but you're right, of course he wouldn't be able to carry out his empty threat.

• Like 1

Why would anyone want those 4 for anything?

For gross incompetence, corruption, mismanagement and theft amongst other charges.

Jeez: incompetence, corruption, greed, mismanagement, theft, lies are standard human genes, 100% of mankind have them. jail every human being???

You need to meet a different group of people. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Hahahahaha.

Is the guiy a complete nutjob?

Where are the men in their white coats with the straightjacket?

Maybe he is or maybe what we're seeing is a sort of civil war, where normal rules are out the window.

Also to be fair there is some pretty crazy rhetoric coming from the other side as well, but in a contest, I'd give the prize to Suthep.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Sadly it's only a threat. If there would be a corruption blacklist or something in Thailand, these 5 guys would be in the top 10.

Wake up and smell the coffee beans do you really believe that Suthep is cleaner than clean he and his henchmen are as corrupt as the party he is trying to dispose of ask the people of Phuket , I am sure they will give you some home truths

• Like 2