Hansum Man - Too Much

David48

very unfair that bargirls are looked down upon and denigrated. in my country it is quite normal for young women to work as barmaids part time while they finish their education. it is not fair to attach a stigma to these girls just because they serve alcohol.

So the 'bar girls' only serve alcohol in Thailand do they? wink.png

Maybe this was your attempt at humor.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we certainly do.Young and handsome just does not cut it here unless you have plenty of money.

Yeah well next time you see a younger, good-looking guy proposition a bargirl, try to eavesdrop on the conversation. 9 times out of 10, the price she quotes him will be a third or even half the price she quotes "FOBS" (Fat, Old, Bald and Sweaty)

The premium FOBS have to pay is sometimes called the "hurl tax".

You can probably figure out why it's called that

we certainly do.Young and handsome just does not cut it here unless you have plenty of money.

That's one reason. Another is: he is extremely beta, waiting for a woman to approach. Real men do the approach themselves.

Get real, Tarzan. This is 2014

• Like 1

I am certainly not handsome and have 7 children and to be fair I am very well known in most if not all the entertainment areas where they all know I am married and also know bout my children and I still have to be rude sometimes to get BG's to leave me alone. Someone explain that mentality, I very nearly said explain that logic and then realized how foolish that would be. A friend asked a BG some time ago why they went for older guys and she answered that old guys are more financially reliable and less likely to wander, he told he "Did you ever make a mistake with him" meaning me.

Yeah well next time you see a younger, good-looking guy proposition a bargirl, try to eavesdrop on the conversation. 9 times out of 10, the price she quotes him will be a third or even half the price she quotes "FOBS" (Fat, Old, Bald and Sweaty)

The premium FOBS have to pay is sometimes called the "hurl tax".

You can probably figure out why it's called that

"Hurl tax?" Good one....bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

very unfair that bargirls are looked down upon and denigrated. in my country it is quite normal for young women to work as barmaids part time while they finish their education. it is not fair to attach a stigma to these girls just because they serve alcohol.

Hows your multi condo purchase going ? Did your flights work out OK. ?

I thought he was renting a Lear?

• Like 1

Tip for greenhorn's to Thailand - best way to get rid of that unwanted attention is tell them you are an English Teacher.............. you will probably hear "farang cheap charlie" a few times but then all you will hear is the bliss of not having that yap yap in your ear...........

as my dear father used to say, "cats don't belong in fridges".

I miss his wise words

You're slipping with your particular style of Troll grammar.

You used an uppercase 'I' at the start of your second sentence - this does not conform to your cashpower norm.

However, I'll give you a Brownie point for failing to use a full-stop.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 2

Sirs

Ladies( not just bargirls) say i am funny,got lovely blue eyes and hung like a donkey, i need to get away from Thailand,getting mobbed so much.Word gets atound that u are well hung and its getting bad now

Mr. Bernie Flint (Cockney slang for skint/broke), I hope you realise that to a Thai woman, the translation of "hung like a donkey" means anything more than 4 inches. You've seen the local condoms right? Really handy if your little finger gets an infection and you want to keep it clean.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Blokes with big ones never actually say anything about it, they don't need to. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

it can be a problem anywhere in the world but it's just something we have to deal with. sure sometimes i wonder what life would be like if i wasn't so handsome, virile, wealthy, intelligent, and generally adored and worshipped by all. we all have our cross to bear

Isnt one up one's anus...your Lordship.
  • Like 2

"In Thailand, you can be too Hansum"

Yes,.. I know,,... and that's why I stay home and don't go out so much!tongue.png

if i dont open my door for two days in a row i feel an expanded sense of achievement. three days and it close to ecstasy. four days and i am on cloud nine. five dayz i havent managed yet even during songkran when the is will power is the greatest

it can be a problem anywhere in the world but it's just something we have to deal with. sure sometimes i wonder what life would be like if i wasn't so handsome, virile, wealthy, intelligent, and generally adored and worshipped by all. we all have our cross to bear

Cashpower ...your such a "tool"!

You posted earlier ...

i am flying to bangkok today with my wife to stay for 5 days at the shangrila hotel executive suite to do some shopping and then heading off towards the southern parts to look at purchasing a few condos. will this shut down effect us? if it does i am going to be EXTREMELY upset. we have paid for childcare , tickets, and many other things to organize this trip. i will write to the thailand government if we are effected in any way and we will take our investment money elsewhere. we dont want our trip ruined by a few selfish people who dont think of others. thanks for any advise.

Sooooo.....are you in Bangkok....spending your holiday posting on TV....or are you really a "troll"...think so!

Saw your same post on FT already.....

Been told they prefer older guys and not younger handsome guys.

"Young man,has little bit money and wants too much sex."

Old guys, much money and little bit sex, maybe even no sex."

Older is a better choice for bar girl.

Hint: They are not really in it for the sex!

Of course they are not into it for the sex.. they want what most people want as little bit work for the most amount of money.

Older guys are easier to satisfy in bed and easier to fool outside because they can't believe how lucky they are that such a sexy girl wants them.

Younger guys with options know better. That is why its so much different here if you come here before your old.

In a general, broad sweeping way, you're correct to some extent. But there are lots of exceptions. Often the younger guy doesn't have the experience,confidence, skill, patience, & ejaculatory-control needed to take care of business ... and often the older guy does. So, thusly, don't be so quick to assume that all older guys are easily satisfied and fooled

Edited by HerbalEd

Let me clarify it for the OP, bar girls don't go with young guys for two reasons, <deleted> too long and no money. Bar girls like older guys because <deleted> quickly and have more money. So mr OP, get your head out of your ass and wise up, it has nothing to do with your looks. If you survive to an older age in Thailand, you too may reap the rewards of age. Good luck.

• Like 1

Well I'm handsome, but do not have loads of money, not young either mind you, and I would say I'm cutting it in Thailand so far.

That's one reason. Another is: he is extremely beta, waiting for a woman to approach. Real men do the approach themselves.

"Real" SMART men induce the women to approach.