CAPO orders probe into arrest of Navy SEAL troopers near protest site

webfact

As the protesters in their sleeping hours have become the targets of nightly grenade attacks, attacks that are so ineptly " investigated " by the police as to raise suspicion, and as the police are the corrupt organization everyone suspects they are - it seems that the protesters have had to bolster their line of defense. These attacks on them and the houses which house the leaders, as well as anyone perceived to be an enemy of the government - even Abhisit - are not spared this nightly terror campaign, which bears all the earmarks of the tactics of Ratchaprason in 2010. The attacks are nightly and they are ongoing. However, two nights ago, four " detectives " were confronted at Lumpini park for collecting ( planting ? ) evidence. The story - whatever it was - was so confusing and inconsistent, and just plain suspicious - that it resulted in leaving them the only consolation of relating their story to the only ones who would listen - Khaosod. But it seems nevertheless to have had some kind of effect on the more brazen attacks. Without any protection at all, the protesters would be completely defenseless as to these attacks. It is very sad, though, in a society where people rely on the police, when they have to realize, that the police - being as they are - are part of the problem. And leave the citizens very little option other than to try to defend themselves in whatever way they can.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually the Navy do a lot of drug suppression work. There are regular reports around Pattaya.

Using stolen plates?

No they were fake number plates, maybe because military vehicle number plates are readily recognisable as such, so civilian number plates make them less visible!

Should have got a taxi whistling.gif

• Like 1

What kind of Navy Seals get 'caught" by regular police?? !!!!!

Aren't navy Seals supposed to be like Rambo ?

Anyway,, to me this seems more like Phew Thai (Yingluck) sending some soldiers in to the Yellow Shirt Mob to shoot at the Police or something... To make the Yellow shirts look bad. Looking back over years and years of these sorts of things, it seems to be quite common to use these tactics to transfer the blame.

So then why would the government launch a probe into the event instead of trying to keep it a secret?

Well it would be a give away if on Navy plates don't you think...also it said fake plates... Not stolen!

You are right, it says fake and not stolen. Although they could use standard plates, no need to forge them (if that was indeed done). Since criminals do not look up plates in databases, only the police do. One can assume that this was done to disguise their identities to evade arrest by the police.

post-195835-0-63530300-1389865117_thumb.

as you can see OFFICIAL NAVY PLATES are different from private plates

Earlier reports on bombing and shooting incidents point to the weapons and devices can be obtained from military sources. I think the Navy and the Army are still 'fighting' each other. Before the Army became powerful, it was other military unit.

This incident also suggested that the bombings and shootings were not planned by third party but the people who want to seize power from the people.

I think relevant authorities are doing the right things - tracking, following, nailing the perpetrators of violence.

Send from my Mobile

So, Navy seals on a "drug" related mission that the police do not know about.

So how many headlines do we see of "Navy seals bust drug ring" ?? Think it might be zero.

A bigger question is of course who is firing these shots at night ? and who is shooting police ? Wonder if two hands caught hold of the third hand ?

Something like S.A.S. chases drunk driver

I must be behind the times -- I hadn't realised that the Network of Students and People for the Reform of Thailand now has the authority to send well-armed undercover Navy Seals round the place looking for drugs.

I'd always thought their orders came from the Ministry of Defence rather than from a collection of students.

• Like 1

And the three silencer is pretty thought-provoking thumbsup.gif

Who has to use silencer? Off course James Bond and others who want to kill in silent ... (said Derrick and Harry to detective Colombo)

Edited by Loles

I'd always thought their orders came from the Ministry of Defence rather than from a collection of students.

Yes the military normally takes orders from the government, but not in Thailand.

Edited by diceq
  • Like 1

What kind of Navy Seals get 'caught" by regular police?? !!!!!

Aren't navy Seals supposed to be like Rambo ?

Anyway,, to me this seems more like Phew Thai (Yingluck) sending some soldiers in to the Yellow Shirt Mob to shoot at the Police or something... To make the Yellow shirts look bad. Looking back over years and years of these sorts of things, it seems to be quite common to use these tactics to transfer the blame.

So then why would the government launch a probe into the event instead of trying to keep it a secret?

Why did Bush make a probe into the staged demolishment of the twin towers 13 years ago ?? he has to look like he had nothing to do with it.

Didnt the Police in Thailand recently admit that they were actually police snipers on top of the rampanheang buildings ??

there is nothing wrong to have a False Flag assumption.

If you ever had a sister or brother, didnt you ever get them in trouble by pretending they hurt you?? and that was when you were a kid.. .10 years old !! imagine this basic tactic amplified into adult terms !!

False flags are ALWAYS a possibility... which can not be ruled out.

of course in this occasion I could well be very wrong. but I am allowed to suggest it.

Silencers, this sounds like an execution squad...

This isn't The Sopranos

No this is the comedy version but can be just as deadly.

silencers fully booted and suited unmarked et al crack SEAL unit and they get pulled by a police check point ?? facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

You cant make this stuff up you just cant.

I dont even want to theorize this one, im going to get a drink

Fair play perhaps they were just going clubbing.

Why did Bush make a probe into the staged demolishment of the twin towers 13 years ago ?? he has to look like he had nothing to do with it.

Didnt the Police in Thailand recently admit that they were actually police snipers on top of the rampanheang buildings ??

there is nothing wrong to have a False Flag assumption.

If you ever had a sister or brother, didnt you ever get them in trouble by pretending they hurt you?? and that was when you were a kid.. .10 years old !! imagine this basic tactic amplified into adult terms !!

False flags are ALWAYS a possibility... which can not be ruled out.

of course in this occasion I could well be very wrong. but I am allowed to suggest it.

Bush initiated that probe a year and two months after the attacks. And he would probably wouldn't have launched it at all if it wasn't for the public pressure for him to do so.

The arch-royalists have a lot to gain from inciting violence. They need it to provoke a military response. The government on the other hand has very little to gain from discrediting Suthep as they already have overwhelming support from the majority of the people.

Edited by diceq
  • Like 1

Performing seals the circus justs gets better,

Bring on the clowns

It's not over until the fat lady swings

What you have not seen the clowns they have started the show and are a continuous act.

Looking for more the Lion tamer and the dancing elephant or bear.

So, Navy seals on a "drug" related mission that the police do not know about.

So how many headlines do we see of "Navy seals bust drug ring" ?? Think it might be zero.

A bigger question is of course who is firing these shots at night ? and who is shooting police ? Wonder if two hands caught hold of the third hand ?

It could be a genuine under cover mission as we all know how HONEST the Police can be. And Yes I have seen in other countries SECRET SECURITY divisions used in this way.

No need to always assume the worst

The detained men originally refused to talk but due to a stunning piece of detective work by the police they got a break from a folder one of the men had with him you can see it on the far right side of the picture, purely on a gut feeling they worked out the men could be navy,

The seal part was confirmed when a secretary came in with some nam plaa and one of the men started clapping his hands and jumped up on a chair.....

• Like 1

"But their superior denied their involvement in the protest...Seized from the three Seals are three 9 mm pistols, 3 silencers, 72 9 mm cartridges, a bullet-proof jacket, and three VIP cards issued by NSPR, and an official document certified their drug suppression mission."

BS. Who needs silencers and 34 cartridges apiece for a "drug suppression"?

BS. Pure, unadulterated, unprocessed BS.

Since the current government is responsible 'in principle' for any violence, and the pro-demonstrator navy boys start something, then the government is responsible... Yeah. Right. Okay. I believe that. NOT.

"Well, uh, we never would have shot people with silencers if nobody had provoked us to create provocations, so the charges should be their problem, and, uh, we are just innocent instigators, and really have no part in this. We are only following orders."

BS!

Edited by FangFerang
  • Like 1

Actually the Navy do a lot of drug suppression work. There are regular reports around Pattaya.

Using stolen plates?

"Fake" does not equal "stolen".

"Official vehicle" with navy plates may just be a tip of to drug sellers that these are not your average buyers, don't you think?

"Fake" does not equal "stolen".

"Official vehicle" with navy plates may just be a tip of to drug sellers that these are not your average buyers, don't you think?

No it doesn't, as I have previously stated in this thread. But fake means fake, not unofficial. Nice red herring attempt though.

Edited by diceq

My guess is they were on an operation to ambush attackers of the various protest sights that have been taking place in recent days, most likely requested by Suthep and deployed by the military without police or government knowing as it is very likely they cannot trust either with such covert deployment information

I believe the nightly armed assaults have ceased

I was thinking the same.

Much too logical in my view.

My bet is they were simply moonlighting as security guards to get cash in hand for a part time security job.

Most people in the Thai armed forces seem to have part time jobs (lower ranks) or run businesses (higher ranks). Similar to the Thai police really except they can now concentrate 100% of their time on their second jobs.

"But their superior denied their involvement in the protest...Seized from the three Seals are three 9 mm pistols, 3 silencers, 72 9 mm cartridges, a bullet-proof jacket, and three VIP cards issued by NSPR, and an official document certified their drug suppression mission."

BS. Who needs silencers and 34 cartridges apiece for a "drug suppression"?

BS. Pure, unadulterated, unprocessed BS.

Since the current government is responsible 'in principle' for any violence, and the pro-demonstrator navy boys start something, then the government is responsible... Yeah. Right. Okay. I believe that. NOT.

"Well, uh, we never would have shot people with silencers if nobody had provoked us to create provocations, so the charges should be their problem, and, uh, we are just innocent instigators, and really have no part in this. We are only following orders."

BS!

3 x 34 = 72 ??

In which universe?

How about 12 round mags, with each man carrying a spare mag?

Silencers (actually suppressors) are not very effective at noise supression on auto pistols. They do work well as flash suppressors, which is handy at night when engaging somebody who might shoot back.

• Like 1