Nine-inch Nicky intrudes onto Asoke stage, curses protestors

webfact

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another staged event, this one to revive a 90's pop career. This nation's politics are truly farcical.

Update: It has just been reported that a pitched battle broke out on stage at the Asoke intersection protest site between pro-and anti government demonstrators. Eye witnesses said some of the involved appear to be Rick Astley, David Cassidy, Dean Friedman, the Teletubbies and Freddie Starr. Police are still looking for one assailant who escaped into the crown after bumping into everything on the stage and then frequently falling over. The authorities have released a photograph of a person they wish to interview who in CCTV footage was seen attacking a protest guard, Noel " Ham Yai" Edmondsthaipoo.,a tuk tuk driver from Nakhorn Si Thammarat.

mr_blobby-gal-cashins.jpg

Did they manage to capture My Blobby? Or was he able to flee the scene on a motorbike taxi like all the others?

The police said it was impossible to identify the suspect as he merged in with the crowds.

• Like 1

Looks like he cocked up there. But he did have the balls to get up on stage and wank about. It must have been hard on the audience having to take that length of abuse from this dick for a brain. I'm surprised they didn't erect a pole and string him up by his balls.

His video at the link is one of the worst things I have heard. Sounds like a kid made a demo using old cassettes and tape recorders.

Edited by hughben
  • Like 2

Who are the guys taking him away? They seemed to be armed.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Which photo are you looking at? The only arms in the OP are the ones attached to shoulders with hands on the end of them.

• Like 1

Another staged event, this one to revive a 90's pop career. This nation's politics are truly farcical.

Update: It has just been reported that a pitched battle broke out on stage at the Asoke intersection protest site between pro-and anti government demonstrators. Eye witnesses said some of the involved appear to be Rick Astley, David Cassidy, Dean Friedman, the Teletubbies and Freddie Starr. Police are still looking for one assailant who escaped into the crown after bumping into everything on the stage and then frequently falling over. The authorities have released a photograph of a person they wish to interview who in CCTV footage was seen attacking a protest guard, Noel " Ham Yai" Edmondsthaipoo.,a tuk tuk driver from Nakhorn Si Thammarat.

Did they manage to capture My Blobby? Or was he able to flee the scene on a motorbike taxi like all the others?

The police said it was impossible to identify the suspect as he merged in with the crowds.

Ah of course, bright pink with yellow spots makes blending in very easy. If he was wearing green he'd have been found immediately.

Social media is awash with images of the assailant. Both pro-and anti-govement groups are claiming he's sent by the other side to infiltrate and cause confusion.

Here is an old copy of the assailant on the cover of Look-In, the Democratic party's official kid's magazine. Pictured top left left is a youthful looking Suthep. Anti-government demonstrators immediately dismissed it as being Photoshopped.

01_1993_no20_cover.jpg

Anti-government sources immediately released this photo of the alleged infiltrator with a bottle of champers on the bonnet of Khun Chalerm's Bentley

blobby.jpg

Who knows what to think?

• Like 2

As much as I abhor violence, there are some people who deserve a good kicking................sad.png

A good kicking, what for? The man got up on the stage, interrupted the show surely, but said what HE thinks about the whole thing and was - from the looks of the photo - fairly peacefully removed. Could have happened anywhere in any democracy. Or is it because of the 9 inches you long to give him a nice, good kicking perhaps?

Blimey. Nine inches. He's a big boy then.

Don't forget it's not just Kittikat and TAT who love to exaggerate. biggrin.png

"Don't forget it's not just Kittikat and TAT who love to exaggerate."

And the "boys" on TV who like to believe the fantasy that they are better equipped than Thais in any significant area... aside from the size of their wallets.

Me thinks you (all) doth protest too much and some of you searching desperately on the Internet to check out all 9 inches implies a whole lot more. Feelings of inadequacy rampant??

Just keep repeating: " me BIG hansum farang." Say it often enough and you might even start to believe it.

fat-man-looking-mirror.jpg

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Has the Partridge Family Por Tek Tung bus been called to cater for injuries. Mrs Partridge has a plentiful supply of egg slices for scrapping up flesh of the road.

PS. David Cassidy could well break into harmony at any time, please have additional munitions available at request.

• Like 1

I couldn't think of anything worse than having 9 inches down there.

If I were a cruder chap I'd mention that I'd consider having 9 inches up my tradesman's a whole lot worse but I'm not so I won't. biggrin.png