Urgent help needed!

jayme83

Already been in the same situation few years back....exactly 100% the same situation!

.....but....but.... bad for her I can't have kids so...... just asked her to buy a pregnancy test in pharmacy......after that I told her my situation and she of course said: "solly, mistake"....

Needless to say, the relationship ended on the phone, I even didn't care to end it face to face.

I hate it when lies involve such a sensitive matter as babies.

And what did you wait from your "solly - solly" bar level "girlfriend"? May you explain it?

Many people think if they put plain shit to a fruit jar than put the jar to the pantry's shelf it will be jam. But absolutely not.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not high percentages to be sure, but plenty (in absolute numbers) of Thai women remain unmarried virgins into their thirties or even past forty.

I know a very nice and not unattractive 38 year-old lady took over her father's real estate business and takes care of her elderly mother, just hasn't had / taken the time to meet the right guy. Owns a dozen row houses and two apartment buildings in Bangkok, asked me if I knew any decent farang guy that wasn't sex-crazed and didn't drink, would be willing to date and be engaged for at least a year, no sex before getting married.

Had to tell her no, not here in Thailand anyway. . .

Can you send me her photo.

I could be interested....I qualify for 50% of her requests.

Tell her one needs to be negotiable and considerate in ones requests of the other.

I'm interested in also.

"dozen ros houses and two apartment buildings in BKK"

I guess she is chink enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking about this.

Firstly Thais don't view pregnancy the same way we do. At least that is my experience.

One of my employees had a girl from his village follow him to Bangkok, eventually or predictable she got pregnant. Now at 20 she thinks the grass is greener et al. So she went away to live with here new beau. He was heart broken but now seems to have a new squeeze and the child id living with Grandma. Sure they both sent 1500 bhat a month to Grandma

So in the OP's case.

Either tell her you will pay 3000B a month for 18 years

OR tell here that when the child is born she should ask the doctor for a DNA test and sent the profile/results to you. You will then get tested in Australia and compare your DNA to the results/profile she sent you. If it is yours tell her then what you will do....

Chances are she will not take you up on the DNA offer. I could be wrong but.....

3000 bht/month ??? I have sent on occassions 25,000 bht/month ..mind you I thought this was a woeful amount of money and told her so..She earnt 7,200/month when she was working 6 days a week and here I am sending her over 4 times this. I decided that I would`nt upset her while pregnant and would wait until i go over for the birth of our daughter which was 4th Oct 2013. When I got there in Kalasin I noticed a modest home with everything in it including a new LCD tv and her old bomb Toyota had gone from a metallic brown cracked body filler paint job to like new Silver paint..thinking I must have paid for this... I didnt make a fuss but in a quiet way told her the money I send her is predominantly for her and baby and a little for mum and dad..I now send 15,000 but shes saying closer to 18,000 is needed..I thought things were expensive here in Oz Im thinking shes better off living with me here .

Good luck getting a tourist visa for a 20 year old, single, Thai girl from Pattaya or Phuket.

That is exactly the demographic immigration suspects to be a bar girl looking to start business outside of Thailand.

I am not saying she is a bar girl and do not care if she is.

But, this is the problem you will be up against when applying for a visa for her.

Good luck.

Get a DNA test when the childs born.

Your gfs a hooker who sleeps with men for money.

Do not fall for the im a pregnant scam, shes looking for someone to sponsor her life mistake.

she went AWOL for weeks, don't be that guy your friends laugh about back in oz.

I have 2 guy friends who this happened to...needless to say they where scammed for thousands & I have to just LOL because u reap what you sow if your gonna have sex with out a condom with ANY person you barely no, let alone a Thai girl in PATTAYA.............Doh!!!

IT ALL BUILDS CHARACTER & MAKES YOU STRONGER FOR THE NEXT ROUND!!!

Just don't forget, it can be honorable and very rewarding to commit to the child, without having to necessarily share your life with its mother.

If it were an honorable and rewarding thing to commit to a girl with whom you've slept and who then has a baby that isn't yours, even your finances would be stretched.

No idea what you mean, I thought it was obvious everyone's been telling him to confirm paternity before committing to anything.

Me I got my tubes tied long ago - always free from Suk Soi 12 clinic.

And I've never claimed to have any finances to speak of.

No idea what you mean, I thought it was obvious everyone's been telling him to confirm paternity before committing to anything.

Me I got my tubes tied long ago - always free from Suk Soi 12 clinic.

And I've never claimed to have any finances to speak of.

If you read post #1 the guy said he used a condom every time except twice and on those 2 occasions coitus interruptus so the baby is most likely not his unless the girl was playing games with the spent condoms.

Clear enough?

BTW if one has an enrolled agent, ex IRS auditor specializing in overseas cases.and no finances to speak one must have a very complex IRS annual filing.

Just so you know if you go to bumrungrad for DNA ,

It will not be done there,, you will be taken in private ambulance to a government hospital, that's a bloody eye opener,

Have your blood taken,,, then taken back to bumrungrad ,

Results will be at bumrungrad .

So you know

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's just fun when you say things like you had your tubes tied "long ago" but only a few weeks ago were writing about sole custody and of your wife signing over the "kids"

Really JL didn't know you cared, and have no idea what the issue there is either.

My kids are now old enough that having had my tubes tied after their birth is now long ago.

The custody issues aren't fully settled yet in all the relevant jurisdictions, and may not even be fully secure as I'd like ten years from now.

If that is something you'd be willing to help me with do please let me know, or PM me with questions if you have any further burning desires to cross correlate the various threads of my life.

1650 post since 02 JAN 2014. You've only been here 15 years and mention 2 marriages de jusris and several marriages de facto but not de juris.

As Willie Sutton (supposedly) answered when asked why did he rob banks: Because that's where the money is.

Edited by JLCrab

I want to get the ultrasound done and have the doctor tell me when the baby was conceived and when it is due. This will give me a good idea that the child is in fact mine as they should be able to tell me it is such and such weeks old and was conceived around August.

I want to take care of her and the baby which is why I'm going to fly to Thailand asap to get the ultrasound done. I believe I have enough supporting documents to get the tourist visa (I will likely get help from an agency as well just to make sure).

If I bring her over here, can she have the baby here (she may overstay her visa) and if she does have it here, will we be lumped with a huge medical bill since she has no medicare?

If we get married, is it better done in Australia?

Just say it's not mine till proven using DNA or other means. Make sure you do the tests in a reputable lab and not her.

Sent from my ST25i using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

1650 post since 02 JAN 2014. You've only been here 15 years and mention 2 marriages de jusris and several marriages de facto but not de juris.

As Willie Sutton (supposedly) answered when asked why did he rob banks: Because that's where the money is.

Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I have no idea of the point you're trying to make with the above.

If you're saying that I'm currently poor because of my having prioritised enjoying life over earning money, combined with my taking responsibility for my spawn, yes that's perfectly true.

Otherwise try again, this time like I'm five years old.