Urgent help needed!

jayme83

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have learn't so much from these posts.

1) ALL women who live in Pattaya are hookers, HHMMM

2) ALL Thai women are crafty, greedy and dishonest liars. HMMMM

3) ALL Farangs who ask for opions are stupid and deserve to be insulted, (by their peers). HMMMMM

4) There is no such thing as meeting a decent woman on a dating site, and if there is an age difference then you are nothing more than a walking ATM.

Very interesting, Thankyou for enlightening me, I will now tell my Thai Fiance that it is over between us, thankyou all for the good advice.

Good move.

I was being sarcastic to all the doom and gloom posters.

I met my Fiance on Thai Lovelinks, Yes she is from Isaan, 14 years in BKK in the banking industry, no children, VIRGIN when she met me after 6 months of Skype EVERY day 1-2 hrs plus emails.

Yes she loves me and yes I love her. 2 weeks together last August, met family etc. 2 more weeks coming March and wedding in May.

Yes I am 53 and she is 35, so to all you synics, Tell me how stupid I am, By the way I am a branch manager for a multi national company and I didn't get here because I'm stupid.

Branch manager of what?

Burger King/or MacDonald's.

Toll, Smart Ar#e,

If we were all so close minded that we judged everyone we ever met as being the same as the majority what a sad world this would be.

How about innocent until proven guilty??

Why tar everyone with the same brush??

I understand the risks I take in life and don't wish to go through life with the attitude that EVERONE is out to rip me off.

One of two things can happen, I will write on here in 10 years time that we lived happily ever after, Or in 12 months I will tell you all that you were right and I have been murdered by her family :) or ripped off and broke. Whatever happens I am very happy and I understand the risks !!

• Like 1

If we were all so close minded that we judged everyone we ever met as being the same as the majority what a sad world this would be.

How about innocent until proven guilty??

Why tar everyone with the same brush??

I understand the risks I take in life and don't wish to go through life with the attitude that EVERONE is out to rip me off.

One of two things can happen, I will write on here in 10 years time that we lived happily ever after, Or in 12 months I will tell you all that you were right and I have been murdered by her family :) or ripped off and broke. Whatever happens I am very happy and I understand the risks !!

Please do check back. I wish you well.

Edited by DeeMockMark

If she is pregnant from you, why didn't she want to talk to you in december? Made in august huh? Too late for an abortion then ...

How does she feels about it?

Exactly my point!

If I were pregnant the first person I'd tell is the father ASAP.

Kirsty, your thinking is commendable, just, fair and logical.

Meaning no offence, there are life situations when this is not possible. E.g. -

father not around;

father not known;

father isn't father;

mother isn't mother;

...can't be bothered with thinking more... try to add anything,

thank you.

Was thinking about this.

Firstly Thais don't view pregnancy the same way we do. At least that is my experience.

One of my employees had a girl from his village follow him to Bangkok, eventually or predictable she got pregnant. Now at 20 she thinks the grass is greener et al. So she went away to live with here new beau. He was heart broken but now seems to have a new squeeze and the child id living with Grandma. Sure they both sent 1500 bhat a month to Grandma

So in the OP's case.

Either tell her you will pay 3000B a month for 18 years

OR tell here that when the child is born she should ask the doctor for a DNA test and sent the profile/results to you. You will then get tested in Australia and compare your DNA to the results/profile she sent you. If it is yours tell her then what you will do....

Chances are she will not take you up on the DNA offer. I could be wrong but.....

If she is pregnant from you, why didn't she want to talk to you in december? Made in august huh? Too late for an abortion then ...

Exactly my point!

father not known;

Hot girls can have, say 15-20 partners a week. Im sure they look for the low iq ones to try the IM PREGNANT scam on. OP seems to fit the bill.....lol.

• Like 1

Exactly my point!

father not known;

Hot girls can have, say 15-20 partners a week. Im sure they look for the low iq ones to try the IM PREGNANT scam on. OP seems to fit the bill.....lol.

But he is the branch manager of a multi national 7/11 franchise owners shop somewhere in the burbs.

• Like 1

20 yrs old Khon-Kaen girl lives in Pattaya and informed you she is pregnant with your baby ....

Man, try to grow up, probably she has informed other 5 guys also with same alert.

Money, Money, Money.

They are big artists to ponce silly farangs, later laugh in team about them who was the biggest idiot, who paid a biggest fine for f@kk.

And what kind of help is expected by yourself? I have no idea. You talk to your father.

• Like 1

You lucky bastard.

I've been supporting my GF her kid, her mother, her father, her sisters 3 kids for 2 years and trying to get her pregnant and it ain't happening.

Have the first and follow it up with a second you can be sure is yours ASAP.

<Edit> I know a chick from Pattaya - friend of my GF - who has a guy in Britain been paying for her kid for many years now, the kid is not his - is actually 100% Thai - and she has now married another farang. Admittedly her Thai hubby was typically useless, and although the Brit might not know it is not his, she did need his help. I'll have to find out if now she is remarried she is still fleecing this guy. It is a good thing he did for her nonetheless. I removed names and dates to protect the innocent.....

Edited by boisian

You lucky bastard.

I've been supporting my GF her kid, her mother, her father, her sisters 3 kids for 2 years and trying to get her pregnant and it ain't happening.

&lt;deleted&gt; !!!!clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

just because youre an idiot ,doesnt mean he should follow your lead ......

Edited by speedtripler
  • Like 1

You lucky bastard.

&lt;deleted&gt; !!!!clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

just because youre an idiot ,doesnt mean he should follow your lead ......

Its the cold weather...

I was being sarcastic to all the doom and gloom posters.

I met my Fiance on Thai Lovelinks, Yes she is from Isaan, 14 years in BKK in the banking industry, no children, VIRGIN when she met me after 6 months of Skype EVERY day 1-2 hrs plus emails.

Yes she loves me and yes I love her. 2 weeks together last August, met family etc. 2 more weeks coming March and wedding in May.

Yes I am 53 and she is 35, so to all you synics, Tell me how stupid I am, By the way I am a branch manager for a multi national company and I didn't get here because I'm stupid.

WOW ... thanks for sharing ... coffee1.gif

There is hope for humble folk like me yet!

So, just for clarification ... a Virgin @ 35 *

You must be a very Hunsum man ... thumbsup.gif

*or 34 if she's had a birthday since you met her in August.

Did we get a reply to the 35 year old Virgin ?

Cough ... sorry ... must have been the cold I got in Bangkok recently.

OP has not posted since #43 -- now at almost #220.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... we are not supposed to mention that ... goof.gif

But the extra posts were worth it, just for the guy who found himself a 35 year old virgin.

• Like 2

OP has not posted since #43 -- now at almost #220.

But the extra posts were worth it, just for the guy who found himself a 35 year old virgin.

anyone who makes a claim like that should have to post a picture of his virgin

if she hasnt had a cock in 35 years what could she possibly look like .......whistling.gif

Sorry if already mentioned, but if you are named as the father on the birth certificate then the child will automatically receive Australian citizenship regardless of where it's born.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

you need to prioritise, the first you need to establish if the child is yours, if it isn't then all your problems go away. if it is then you need to think and plan further.

calm down and take things a step at a a time

How do you establish paternity with the fetus in the womb?

Amnio or something?

you need to prioritise, the first you need to establish if the child is yours, if it isn't then all your problems go away. if it is then you need to think and plan further.

calm down and take things a step at a a time

How do you establish paternity with the fetus in the womb?

Amnio or something?

Read post #58

if she hasnt had a cock in 35 years what could she possibly look like .......whistling.gif

ed0f1142-4ef1-47a1-adce-5eb5fad1bc95.jpg

• Like 2

Just because you have never been involved with "good girls" who are also beautiful anything other than worn out slags a decent woman, doesn't mean everybody else hasn't.. I despair at the crassness of some people.

Just because you have never been involved with "good girls" who are also beautiful anything other than worn out slags a decent woman, doesn't mean everybody else hasn't.. I despair at the crassness of some people.

I could agree if the girl was 25, but at 35 not a hope in hell. Defective goods, if it were real.

• Like 1

I could agree if the girl was 25, but at 35 not a hope in hell. Defective goods, if it were real.

My 35 yo GF was not a virgin (thank goodness!!), but I reckon much depends on what social circles you habituate. A 35 yo never having had a relationship, and good looking to boot, is not improbable impossible.

• Like 1

Already been in the same situation few years back....exactly 100% the same situation!

.....but....but.... bad for her I can't have kids so...... just asked her to buy a pregnancy test in pharmacy......after that I told her my situation and she of course said: "solly, mistake"....

Needless to say, the relationship ended on the phone, I even didn't care to end it face to face.

I hate it when lies involve such a sensitive matter as babies.

Not high percentages to be sure, but plenty (in absolute numbers) of Thai women remain unmarried virgins into their thirties or even past forty.

I know a very nice and not unattractive 38 year-old lady took over her father's real estate business and takes care of her elderly mother, just hasn't had / taken the time to meet the right guy. Owns a dozen row houses and two apartment buildings in Bangkok, asked me if I knew any decent farang guy that wasn't sex-crazed and didn't drink, would be willing to date and be engaged for at least a year, no sex before getting married.

Had to tell her no, not here in Thailand anyway. . .

Not high percentages to be sure, but plenty (in absolute numbers) of Thai women remain unmarried virgins into their thirties or even past forty.

I know a very nice and not unattractive 38 year-old lady took over her father's real estate business and takes care of her elderly mother, just hasn't had / taken the time to meet the right guy. Owns a dozen row houses and two apartment buildings in Bangkok, asked me if I knew any decent farang guy that wasn't sex-crazed and didn't drink, would be willing to date and be engaged for at least a year, no sex before getting married.

Had to tell her no, not here in Thailand anyway. . .

Can you send me her photo.

I could be interested....I qualify for 50% of her requests.

Tell her one needs to be negotiable and considerate in ones requests of the other.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and I have a major dilemma which I'm hoping you maybe able to assist me with.. In a nut shell, here is my problem:

- Thai gf stops talking to me in December.

- Finally get in contact just a few days ago and find out she is pregnant with my child.

I met her on Thai love links website around April 2012. I went to Thailand to meet her for 1 week in February 2013, I buy her an ipad and help her with some little money and pay for her monthly internet so we can talk every night.

I went back for around 4 weeks in August 2013 which we travel together and I met her family in Khon Kaen. There was 2 occasions where I didn't use a condom but pulled out well before. Now she is saying she is pregnant and has known since December.

Her mother doesn't want her family to know (I think it will bring shame).

I don't know what to do.... I have asked her many times if the baby is mine and she said she is 1000% certain it is and is willing to do a DNA test to prove this. I'm planning on going to Thailand asap to take her to the hospital and get the ultrasound done. I think the doctor will also be able to tell me when the baby was conceived and when it's due which will also give me an idea its my child.

She is 20 and lives in Pattaya and I am 30 and live in Australia.

I'm thinking when I go to Thailand,

- get ultrasound done

- see if I can get her tourist visa to Australia (not sure how or if this is possible) and bring her back with me to Australia.

- convince her to have the baby in Australia for Australian citizenship.

- get a DNA test done to confirm it's mine.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but the last 5 - 6 weeks for me has been extremely stressful and I'm just not thinking clearly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

You are judging everything as if the girl were in Australia or some other advanced country .

Thailand is not the same at all . What the girls mother may fear is having the baby dumped on her , which is the usual practice .

Isaan girls go to Pattaya and other resorts to earn money , whatever job they may have , sex on the side can earn more money which may be sent home to

mother . Isaan families have no scruples as to where the money comes from , even prostitution . Girls in places like Pattaya need to be on the

contraceptive pill or a contraceptive implant . You need to conduct yourself as Thais do , otherwise you will give yourself longterm trouble .

Our immediate neighbours have their son's two boys from a previous marriage and now a baby girl from his present marriage/liason . Parents work in Bangkok or resorts and send money home . Your former girlfriend can do the same , many grandparent or aunts bring up children here .

My advice is to stay in Australia , get on with your life , let this be a lesson to you .

Dear Toscano,

your post a largest BST in Thaivisa ever.

Congratulation.

Did you get some help or are you smart like this alone?