Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm

Lite Beer

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok you made your point. Kill them all if necessary cause they are protesting.

No, again. I want them arrested. But if they resist they should be met with deadly force if necessary. How is that difficult for you to understand?

I hope you have the same attitude when Thaksin arrives back on Thai soil.

• Like 1

Pretty reasonable - Suthep and his cohorts have said enough to hang themselves. Time to go to the monkey house. However being filthy rich and corrupt - they won't see prison anytime soon after all this is thailand. giggle.gif

This is the pot calling the kettle black. Filthy rich and corrupt along with ignorant and arrogant,manipulative and dumb are far more applicable to the PTP bully boy Chalerm.

Yes I would if Thaksin had a warrant out for his arrest and was trying to evade being captured by having armed men surrounding him.

• Like 1

Interesting to see the shift in attitude and language on the pro-Govt side from yesterday/today. The word "fascist" is being used rather heavily on here (guess they've managed to reach the letter "F" in their Jack & Jill crayoning books, well done guys), and they also seem now to be advocating the killing or hanging of anyone who resists arrest or prevents election polling. Guess the true colors are coming to the surface now they are under pressure.

Of course, it is dependent on the level of resistance. If the protesters start throwing grenades or shooting people, of course they will be met with lethal resistance. If they start taking hostages, the hostage takers would be marked of course.

The outcome really depends on what new low the protesters are willing to stoop to. Few people trust or believe that this group at all anymore when they say "we will be non violent"

• Like 1

Old Sethup has been living it up in 5 star hotels, best food(take a look at his pot belly) I didn't see him sleeping in a tent. But It looks like the majority here on the forum want him arrested as the law requires it. I think the whole protest would crumble away. Mind you having said that, its for sure Thailand might never quite be the same again. Come on Madame Prime minister, lets see the making of you. You really are the Best

• Like 2

Putting Chalerm in charge just goes to show how little the guy in Dubai cares about Thailand

Arrest or kill suthep and Bangkok will be over run by the student wing rampaging and rioting

IMO Thaksin and possible Chalerm deserve charges for crimes against humanity for previous events

Now Chalerm spouting off about "extrajuducial killings" when referring to arresting Suthep ... same MO as war on drugs

Looks like Chalerm is Thaksin's "sammy the Bull gravano" .... paid to do a specific job

I wouldn't stress too much.

Chalerm has completed zero of his assignments in the last 5 years

You are incorrect, he emptied the drinks cabinet.

• Like 1

Yes I would if Thaksin had a warrant out for his arrest and was trying to evade being captured by having armed men surrounding him.

Ah, the legendary hypocrisy and selective memory again. Thaksin DOES have a warrant out for his arrest. He skipped out of town to avoid going to jail. Remember?

• Like 2

You mean the democratic vote under the SOE? Oh I see, sorry for my misunderstanding. Hang them all then <deleted>.

Again, read the article before you post. They should be brought in alive if possible, but if they resist and are killed it's not the police's fault. And yes, a democratic vote under SOE. If you fascists would respect democracy and voted instead of trying to disrupt it, the SOE would not be necessary.

I read the article, then I read your words. Are you now denying you are advocating this?

Advocating what? I want them brought in dead or alive. They need to arrested to protect the Thai democracy.

What Thai democracy??

• Like 2

Ah, the legendary hypocrisy and selective memory again. Thaksin DOES have a warrant out for his arrest. He skipped out of town to avoid going to jail. Remember?

Politically motivated arrest warrent for Thaksin only. He really should come back, land at Chiang mai , they will never touch him. He has done a lot less than Sethup

• Like 2

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said.

Wtffffffffff?

<deleted> indeed. This is classic Chalerm, intimating that if Suthep was killed during the arrest, that

it would be out of the control of the arresting " officers". There is no greater indictment of

the YIngluck government that the fact a bozo like Chalerm occupies an important post in it.....

• Like 2

Just you wait, he'll be calling you a facist in his next post.

But you are right he does have a selective memory, but his trolling is consistent.

• Like 1

No, again. I want them arrested. But if they resist they should be met with deadly force if necessary. How is that difficult for you to understand?

Wow ... advocating killing ... you work for Thaksin?

its easy, cordon off the area, roll in the tear gas and send a police unit in with tasers and stun batons, backed up with rubber bullet snipers. Aresst this low life scum and put him behind bars where he belongs.

If Chalerm can't do it, give the assignment to me, ill have Suthep in custody in less than 1 hour.

Best Keyboard Warrior Post of the Month!

post-198911-0-89362500-1390700064.jpg

Politically motivated arrest warrent for Thaksin only. He really should come back, land at Chiang mai , they will never touch him. He has done a lot less than Sethup

Ah, the old "politically motivated" chestnut. Is that the one where he was charged and found guilty whilst HIS party (PPP) was in power at the time? Regardless of the motivation, that's not any kind of excuse or reason. He was charged, tried and found guilty. Simple. Like anyone else, he could have appealed the decision but chose not to. Next time I'm arrested, I'll have to remember to claim it's "politically motivated" then I can also skip the country and not go to jail.

• Like 1

Wow ... advocating killing ... you work for Thaksin?

Isn't Suthep the one with the outstanding murder charge ? If Sutheps thugs start shooting at civilians or taking hostages at knifepoint, of course those thugs should be dealt with. I dont advocate deadly force though. They need to be captured alive and jailed to be made an example of.