Chalerm tells protesters to leave govt offices in 72 hours or face arrests

Lite Beer

Should I get real because I have a different idea than yours?

I'm just saying that PT were strangling themselves and with the first round of protest anti government got their momentum.

They sure would have lost votes and not few from farmers. But then Mark shot himself in the foot, Suthep just wait for the Army that won't come, and the country is in full anarchy.

Well done everyone...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To evacuate these areas would take the protesters about 4 minutes.

Chalerm shows a lot of patience by giving them 72hrs...

Many would be very grateful to him for putting an end to this irrational mess within a much shorter period.

Sent from my iPhone...

Nothing to do with the time it would take to vacate the offices. Why don't you ask yourself what it has taken these clowns so long to come up with the actions and sanctions of their EO. This is just this sauce bag bully boy blowing smoke yet again.

Their plan is to cause violence by whatever means possible and shift the blame on to the protest group as they have little credibility left.

Assault units? So he does want violence. Can't wait till he gets his cold plate of karma served up to him. What a sick, drunken parasite.

What do to think would happen if a group of thugs occupied the White House or the Elysee Palace?

Do you think other countries would send clowns to join the party and provide entertainment?

Nope. Assault teams. And much sooner. They wouldn't wait 3 months.

its thailand.why do you keep bringing up other countries which have nothing to do with this topic......stay on topic eh..coffee1.gif

What difference does it make whether its Thailand or not? His comments were perfectly on topic. So Thailand should get a free pass for being an uncivilized mob rules society simply because its Thailand? I don't follow

• Like 1

To evacuate these areas would take the protesters about 4 minutes.

Chalerm shows a lot of patience by giving them 72hrs...

Many would be very grateful to him for putting an end to this irrational mess within a much shorter period.

Sent from my iPhone...

Nothing to do with the time it would take to vacate the offices. Why don't you ask yourself what it has taken these clowns so long to come up with the actions and sanctions of their EO. This is just this sauce bag bully boy blowing smoke yet again.

Their plan is to cause violence by whatever means possible and shift the blame on to the protest group as they have little credibility left.

If there is any violence as a result of the Thai government actually enforcing the law, then it is squarely the responsibility of the knuckleheads who have illegally invaded government offices and refuse to leave.

Just violence from red shirts, as just happened in front of the army hospital. Their behavior results in a reputation which precedes them. Aside from red thugs, we have had peaceful demonstrators.

If the police move in and Chalerm gets his wish to have protestors killed then it's likely there'll be a coup. The military already said they won't stand by if people are killed by the police.

Thailand is not a banana republic ... there will be no coup. There may be military intervention to insure public order, just like in the US when there are major city riots. It does not take a coup to restore public order and protect the constitution and the peaceful citizens the right to vote. Poll blockers are denying their fellow citizens the right to vote.

Enough is enough - restore order. Again, protecting the Constitution is not a crime / failure to do so is...

• Like 2

Assault units? So he does want violence. Can't wait till he gets his cold plate of karma served up to him. What a sick, drunken parasite.

What do to think would happen if a group of thugs occupied the White House or the Elysee Palace?

Do you think other countries would send clowns to join the party and provide entertainment?

Nope. Assault teams. And much sooner. They wouldn't wait 3 months.

try to occupied the white house will properly be stop by the nevy seels or security guard and the

people there try to occupied all will properly go die