Protester says he clearly saw Suthin's killers

webfact

"He kept calling on the police for help, but no one stepped forward". Yeah well if you attack police stations, tear down signs to show disrespect, shut off the electricity, the police are not going to be all that interested in helping you.

My thoughts are with the thousands of ordinary decent citizens of Bang Na constituency who were prevented from casting their votes by these armed terrorists.

Oh that's a good one. Everyone who tears down a sign or is associated with someone who tears down a sign can and should be shot with impunity? Please! (heavy sarcasm). .

Yes, pretty much. Serves them right.

What kind of idiots disrespect the police, and then still expect the police to come and put their lives in danger when something like this happens. What does it say, the sign on the police HQ at the moment... 'kwai police headquarters', I recall. If someone called me that and then expected me to help them, they can go kick rocks.

I have to agree with this. Let's say you have someone who constantly puts you down, tears up and defaces your house and property, has beat up and even killed members of your "family", and then when they are in trouble, call on you for help. What would your reaction be? I sure as hell know what mine would be, and it wouldn't be the "helpful & forgiving" mode

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They didn't want the Police help after the grenade incident at victory did they? if anything they hampered the police efforts by then contaminating any possible crime scene and evidence, and more than likely "planted" the airsoft weapons thnking the world would fall for their bullshyt deceptions

"He kept calling on the police for help, but no one stepped forward". Yeah well if you attack police stations, tear down signs to show disrespect, shut off the electricity, the police are not going to be all that interested in helping you.

My thoughts are with the thousands of ordinary decent citizens of Bang Na constituency who were prevented from casting their votes by these armed terrorists.

Don't try to justify this chicken sh#t cowardly attack.

If this is the attack that was the one on the video 'lite beer' posted on the initial thread on this murder it was a vicious, prolonged assault. You could hear someone screaming as somebody was being repeatedly whipped, beaten and stabbed at with poles [had flags on the end of them] by 4 or 5 people, who kept walking away and then coming back to assault whoever it was again.

It was sickening to watch and listen to once, I won't do so again.

So is this the guy shown in the video being beaten in the Pickup if it is then he was a fair distance from Suthin. Did he clearly see the person who pulled the trigger killing Suthin or did he clearly see the people who attacked him whilst he was sitting in the back of the pickup?

Guy in the pick-up, yes. Saw a picture of him bloodied and apparently trying to make a phone call (to police?). Can't remember where I saw it now. Apparently police got there about 10 minutes after it was over.

Police arriving after it was over is the MO

Too scared to get shot? too untrained to know what to do?

Paid to do nothing?

In all fairness to the police I would say it was a result of their training. There is gun fire and an alleged explosion a dangerous situation and you don't just rush in. Most police have a operational safety principles which include steps.

Safety First (to police because if your dead you are of no use to the public)

Risk assessment

Take charge

Planned response

Cordon and contain

Avoid confrontation

Avoid force.

10 minute response in such an incident is quite good.

BULLSHIT. The police are suppose to be keeping the polling stations safe, no? And how far was the shooting from a polling station? Closer to 10 seconds than 10 minutes. Apologists for 'stand down' cops are the reason the powers that be are allowed to behave like madmen.

• Like 2

Bluespunk- And when exactly did this 75 year old man do all these things you allege happened?

Where in my post did I specifically refer to this 75 year old man? I was speaking in generalities, or perhaps you were unable to discern that.

Yes I can, but this article is about a specific incident and shows what happens when you act in the manner you were making generalities about. Can you discern that?

• Like 1

In answer to djjamie, post 27

Actually that is what we do in the Victoria Police Melbourne Australia. It is very effective and provides safety to members, the public and the offender/s and taking charge is not appointing a leader it is taking charge of the incident.

The people that are to "take out" the gunman are not the same people that cordon off areas and asher people away etc. There job is solely to stop the active shooter ASAP.

They go in, find the root cause of the gun fire and stop it.

Go the Bombers!

Sir

I agree with u,they have no right to stop thai people voting,whether red, yellow or pink

• Like 2

You really are a heartless individual aren't you...?! This a 75-year old man...!!

Does it never occur to you that when someone loses their life in this current mess, and a very old man gets beaten up, if you don't have anything a little more appropriate to say about such tragedies, it is far better to <deleted>, as opposed to trying to justify the ineptitude of the police...!!

• Like 2

Sir

I agree with u,they have no right to stop thai people voting,whether red, yellow or pink

when it all comes down to it this post, simply, sums it all up

a few thugs have NO RIGHT to stop other human beings voting in a free election - whatever their colour, race or gender

1. Don't expect the police on site to do anything

2. Don't publicize plans too much in detail (gives the opposition too much info though it seems the Thais are too courteous and always announce their staging plans). Suthin was already a marked target for a while because of his PTT/Thaksin scrutiny

3. Always have 3-4 video camera men on the scene filming the protest from different directions in case something happens

4. Stop the protest

Not convinced Suthin was deliberately targetted. I'm guessing these guys showing up was arranged locally, not planned in advance.

There are many thais who think he was

and 1 thai opinion out ways 5 Farlang opinions

This is Thailand

You really are a heartless individual aren't you...?! This a 75-year old man...!!

Does it never occur to you that when someone loses their life in this current mess, and a very old man gets beaten up, if you don't have anything a little more appropriate to say about such tragedies, it is far better to <deleted>, as opposed to trying to justify the ineptitude of the police...!!

Age doesn't give anyone the right to prevent 40 million people from voting. If you step in front of a truck you're going to get hurt.

Sir

are you saying that in a democratic country if the killer was brought before the courts they would excuse him for murder as his democratic rights where being with heid

You have been reading to Much Taskin BS, he would be doing a long time behind bars or facing the hangmans noose in some countries

• Like 2

Age doesn't give anyone the right to prevent 40 million people from voting. If you step in front of a truck you're going to get hurt.

He didn't step in front of a truck, he was deliberately ran over. And you are condoning the murder of a man, I'd ask if you have no decency but your words stand by themselves.

Anyway, he stopped 40 million people from voting? he must get up very early in the morning!

• Like 2

The posts of some people on here justifying the violence is sickening. Some of you are very disturbed individuals.

We just want the fascist off the streets! TV all day was this sicking arrogant armed mob.... yes they were armed in the convey that was attacked and they were shooting. Not happy the guy died, but happy that the mob was stopped in it's tracks and they learnt the lesson than not all of Bangkok is marching with them... Considering what they were doing, It was actually a very quiet day on the streets.

Bangkok is a big dangerous city now for the mob. Reds got 40% of the vote in the Bkk Governor elections. and more than 2 million living in BKK are registered out of province. BKK could be 50% red!!!! So on the whole, they are laying low for the time being. No need to rise up as no Coup Imminent.

Sickening to also see some of the PDRC/DEM leaders VOTING!!! Yes, some of the slime preventing people voting, actually cast their votes!!!

Sutheps tissue of lies from the preceeding days about not obstructing was picked up by the media as well 8AM BBC were asking the protests propagana arm on twitter what that was all about.

regarding the slow response time. They said there was a bomb. So, risk assessment first and that is the same in any country in the world.

Maybe some police hating Thaivisa posters will vounteer as bomb disposal experts? They can rush straight into crime scenes and made their smug assessments of danger from on scene. Might not be so brave facing down a real life bomb eh guys!!!

With this he may very well have signed his death warrant.

Exactly.....why the hell does the press have to post witnesses names?

It's a shameful reporting habit from equally dreadful reporters and editors!

Good point. Have you noticed that they post names of witnesses and victims, but not defendants? So, if a man gang rapes a young woman, her name is used but not his. Defamation laws, perhaps? Regardless, it is hapless, gutless, cowardly, and plain wrong. This law should be reformed. The defamation laws here are as pointless, and as childish as the pathological desire to always save face. Silly stuff indeed.

Sickening to also see some of the PDRC/DEM leaders VOTING!!! Yes, some of the slime preventing people voting, actually cast their votes!!!

Very interesting if true. Where did that story come from?

As I understand it there's a law in Thailand which prevents anyone who does not use their vote from then standing for election for a set period of time. So these slithering hypocrites would be covering their yellow backsides so that they can stand for election when the Democrat party eventually comes to its senses.