Does posting on Thai Visa turn you into a xxxxxxx?

MW72

Mate, everyone is different.

If you disliked what I write here ... we wouldn't be sharing a beer to together.

However ... if you enjoyed it ... we'd enjoy a beer. (hopefully) I don't change from one side of the screen to the other.

As to the premise of your OP ... maybe a few guys really feel the frustration of either living in Thailand, living with a Thai Partner ... or a bit of both, and vent those frustrations out here. If that is the case, in a strange way ... it is kind of therapeutic for all of us to have an occasional outlet, somewhere to scream.

One thing to consider ... never diss the old experienced guys, who have been there, done that ... they have walked the road before you and are pointing out the landmines. Their mistakes, which they have written about have saved me from making a few of my own ... clap2.gif

As for me ... I'm in a world of joy at the moment.

My Thai partner of 3 1/2 years just gave birth to identical Twin boys, I've just finished the 2am feed and rewarding myself with a few Leos. Later, she will take over the Day shift while I find a quiet place to sleep.

From my side of the keyboard ... it's all good (except for those pesky mosquitoes).

Dont pay the Ferryman just yet.

Thaivisa posts remind me of the start of a sailing race, everyone sails off in a different direction,all believing that their special knowledge will prevail, many are left with three sheets in the wind and some even hit the rocks, capsize or go aground, to resurface later with the same boat but a different name.Even if there is a "winner" protests abound.

The Committee Boat.. are often applying different interpretations of the same rules.

Thaivisa posts remind me of the start of a sailing race, everyone sails off in a different direction,all believing that their special knowledge will prevail, many are left with three sheets in the wind and some even hit the rocks, capsize or go aground, to resurface later with the same boat but a different name.Even if there is a "winner" protests abound.

The Committee Boat.. are often applying different interpretations of the same rules.

You forgot the best part

Just like in sailing after it is all over everyone can sit down and have a beer together.

hmmmmm

Winged keel,,,

well almost eveyonesmile.png

Edited by harrry
  • Like 2

Hmmm yea that pesky committee boat, some one should torpedo the damn thing.facepalm.gif

I am pleasantly surprised that my post has produced many measured and humorous responses. I think one post has been removed but there are no outbreaks of war. Thanks for your participation.

Obviously a mod took offence to the title though. Sorry mod. I was being a bit of an ******* using language like that. :P

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app