Please Help! Dog has been stolen!

PattayaBuddha

Would be grateful for any help!

Our family dog, a 7-year old, male golden Labrador, was stolen from our house in the Thapraya area today.

We estimate it had gone missing around 3:30pm. It had just had a bath, found the front door open so ran out - without its collar.

Does anyone have any experience with recovering stolen dogs? Is there a venue where they are resold etc?

We believe it was stolen as its quite a distance to the front of the housing development. Its been 6 hours since we last saw the dog and if it were still around here, it would've returned home by now.

Please let me know if you can offer any assistance.

Regards,

PB

sorry to hear about your family pet going AWOL

There is Tony's dog Sanctuary/ shelter I believe Hua Yai area & there is also a another dog sanctuary a round the maprachan lake area.

another long shot is create a poster to place in the numerous Vets in the area. PLus alos post apicture on here if you have one

http://www.mabprachananimalshelter.org/

Good luck with your search

We believe it has indeed been stolen as in 7 years it must've run out about 100 times...its never gone more than an hour (runs around, gets tired/thirsty and comes home).

There are a lot of workmen in the area (cable companies, electricity contractors etc) - potential for things to get stolen.

Thanks for the idea of putting reward posters at vets in the area. We'll also check the dog shelters.

Thanks again.

sorry to hear about your family pet going AWOL

There is Tony's dog Sanctuary/ shelter I believe Hua Yai area & there is also a another dog sanctuary a round the maprachan lake area.

another long shot is create a poster to place in the numerous Vets in the area. PLus alos post apicture on here if you have one

http://www.mabprachananimalshelter.org/

Good luck with your search

There are a lot of workmen in the area (cable companies, electricity contractors etc) - potential for things to get stolen.

I would be very worried too based on the above!!! Are there any security cameras near your place? Perhaps something may have been recorded?