Driver Takes Wrong Turn, Gets Shot Near PCAD Rally

Lite Beer

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are armed militias from Suthep allowed to shoot people in Bangkok at will every day?

Get this militia off the streets - NOW!

They've been shot at, grenaded and RPG'd over the past few weeks. If the police are unwilling to protect them from violence then taking up arms is a reasonable course of action. Obviously shooting at an unarmed vehicle without provocation is unreasonable but it certainly is understandable.

Shooting at an unarmed vehicle without provocation is never understandable, whether it's the protesters or anyone else.

• Like 2

Suthep needs to take heed that he will unravel any of the good intentions should he not take immediate action to root out the armed and dangerous among his midst,\. There are far too many within his ranks that are armed which is bad enough however, recent encounters have also shown that they are little more than plastic Rambo's who think the gun makes them important. Just little big men.

Why are armed militias from Suthep allowed to shoot people in Bangkok at will every day?

Please replace them the red shirts' men in black. Same difference. None from either side will ever be arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Please replace them the red shirts' men in black. Same difference. None from either side will ever be arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Where is the proof that the men in black at Laksi were red shirts? Both CNN and BBC said they are firing on pro-election protesters.

....if a car is driving into a crowd of people.....???

Maybe the "crowd of people" (aka. armed road block) should not be blocking a street in the first place. Streets are there for driving, not for armed militias to hold picnics in the middle of the night. You can't really blame a car for driving on a street, can you?

Look like a stoned one drived the wrong way and some other idiots follow him...cheesy.gif Sure. when he open the window the guards think he throw grenades to them...They all a bit nervous now, after all what the red thugs have done to them. Good that nobody was serious injured.smile.png

Look like a stoned one drived the wrong way and some other idiots follow him...cheesy.gif Sure. when he open the window the guards think he throw grenades to them...They all a bit nervous now, after all what the red thugs have done to them. Good that nobody was serious injured.smile.png

It was all just a misunderstanding..

Suthep needs to take heed that he will unravel any of the good intentions should he not take immediate action to root out the armed and dangerous among his midst,\. There are far too many within his ranks that are armed which is bad enough however, recent encounters have also shown that they are little more than plastic Rambo's who think the gun makes them important. Just little big men.

Suthep can't do that - the Southern guards are the most loyal and staunchest supporters on Suthep's side. The armed men are his WMD should he be arrested.

Suthep is launching a 2-part plan of action.

1 ) a little PR exercise to bemoan the "rogue" men (maybe admit to 2-3 persons only) for the benefit of the idealistic Hi-Sos and of the foreign media

2 ) tell his militia to be more stealthy - and no more nonsense with strutting around with weapons in full sight

The police cannot do anything as the army chief is indirectly supporing the terrorists thugs and the hisos and thai chinese hisos, that are supporting these terrorist thugs plus a couple of "invisible higher forces".

The only way is for ordinary citizens to unite and demand first the resignation or house arrests of the Army Chief and his top supporting army personnel and replace them with neutral men of ethics. Next the common people (Not the right wing red shirt leaders but ordinary citizens who are tired of this rubblish must take things into their own hands with the support of the police and army and completly eradicate these terrorists thugs and the political parties that support these thugs and also the companies and hisos. Next these same force ie ordinary citizens, police and army should turn their attention to the corrupted PTP party and also the core red shirt leaders and also eradicate them completely followed by complete eradications of the ammnart and thai hisos and rich thai chinese companies. Only then , Thailand can return back to its golden glory days.

It will also help in terms of keeping thailand's population down a bit (after all these garbage are eradicated.)

Edited by AryanicAristocrat

That is the protesters under the Thai-Japan bridge.

All that food under the hot sun and exposed to the Bangkok air. I hope they have sufficient numbers of porta potties to deal with the expected results.

That food isn't for consumption you can see all the joss sticks on the food it's meant for offerings it's Chinese New Year so its normal to make offerings. Lord the ignorance.....

1. I did not see the joss sticks.

2. Even though I was raised in a home where I was exposed to Chinese cultural practices, I was not expecting such devotion to Chinese New Year practices, as this is Thailand. I did not see the usual leeks or oranges and I suppose I am just so used to receiving a red envelope than a bunch of poultry carcasses. biggrin.png .

3. It is quite unusual to provide such a large amount of food to the "spirits". Although Thai people will leave a small food offering, this is the first time I have ever seen such an extravagant display. I was unaware that the demons to be conjured up had such a ravenous appetite. It's like something out of a B movie.

As a Chinese, I can also tell you that very often, the food, after being offered to the spirits are often taken home and consumed. Some offers are symbolic, and some are left for the "consumption" of the "lost" souls

To who is justifying the shooting let's paint this situation.

Your neighbor is frigging tense because has been visited by thieves and hurt by them 3 times in 1 month and they always wear green.

One day you turn back home after your futsal match with your green outfit, and in that moment he opens the door and shoot at you.

How would you feel? Would you understand and justify him?

• Like 1

Totally unacceptable! Shooting at a driver who obviously took a wrong turn and is reversing away to leave the scene.

Find the <deleted> who shot at the driver and have him charged with attempted murder, destruction of private property, and GBH (or whatever the equivalent is here).

Mongrel! Scum.

Why do the police not do their job? Wishful thinking, I am afraid.

Thailand IS a Failed State.

Most failed states are the result of the corrupt excesses of one (or very small number) of individuals. Thailand is no exception I am sad to observe.

Were I TS, I might study history a little to find out wat normally becomes of those who manifestly are responsible for the state of failure.

Why don't the Police surround the encampments and block off all supplies to the protesters? Force them to do something. You can't as the government just let protesters control the city. I have never seen this in any other country. Unbelievable.

So, you were calling for that during the red shirt siege of Bangkok a few years ago as well?

Thailand does not really have a police force as we europeans/americans etc. understand it, so calling for them to perform the duties we might expect, is a declaration that you are clueless as to the practical (mal)functioning of Thailand, even though your point is and seems reasonable.

A lot of people are seriously pissed off at TS, his puppet daughter and the band of thugs in his employ. I do not think a civilised outcome is on the table at the moment.

To who is justifying the shooting let's paint this situation.

Your neighbor is frigging tense because has been visited by thieves and hurt by them 3 times in 1 month and they always wear green.

One day you turn back home after your futsal match with your green outfit, and in that moment he opens the door and shoot at you.

How would you feel? Would you understand and justify him?

I would add this to those that are justifying the situation:

What right do you have to block roads?

Why don't the Police surround the encampments and block off all supplies to the protesters? Force them to do something. You can't as the government just let protesters control the city. I have never seen this in any other country. Unbelievable.

So, you were calling for that during the red shirt siege of Bangkok a few years ago as well?

Thailand does not really have a police force as we europeans/americans etc. understand it, so calling for them to perform the duties we might expect, is a declaration that you are clueless as to the practical (mal)functioning of Thailand, even though your point is and seems reasonable.

A lot of people are seriously pissed off at TS, his puppet daughter and the band of thugs in his employ. I do not think a civilised outcome is on the table at the moment.

I would wager that even more people are seriously pissed off with Suthep and his supporters (I do not lightly call people thugs) for disrupting their daily routines and business.