Welcome to New Members

tuky

My name is Michael and I just moved here. I've been coming here for years and finally moved here. Can some one point me in the right direction for meeting people? I can't seem to find any sites that have farangs on it.

Thanks,

Michael

Pop into the nearest bar.

Thanks, can you recommend any cool bars on Sukhumvit that farang women like to go to?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Michael and I just moved here. I've been coming here for years and finally moved here. Can some one point me in the right direction for meeting people? I can't seem to find any sites that have farangs on it.

Thanks,

Michael

Pop into the nearest bar.

Thanks, can you recommend any cool bars on Sukhumvit that farang women like to go to?

They seem to like the Irish Bars .. like The Dubliner

totster :o

I can't seem to find any sites that have farangs on it.

Thanks,

Michael

Well you have found a site with 30000+ memebrs, alot of whom live in Thailand, so i am sure you will make lots of friends on here that will be more than happy to meet up with you for a drink or 2. :o

So welcome to Thai visa :D

Thanks,

Michael

At the next pissup you could/can meet people. When is the next pissup? George? :D:o

Thanks,

Michael

At the next pissup you could/can meet people. When is the next pissup? George? :D:D

Yeah sometime between the 25th June and the 25th July would be GREAT :o

Thanks,

Michael

At the next pissup you could/can meet people. When is the next pissup? George? :D:D

Yeah sometime between the 25th June and the 25th July would be GREAT :o

a session is being organised in Phuket for the start of July, 4th iirc. check the Phuket forum. :D

My name is Michael and I just moved here. I've been coming here for years Can some one point me in the right direction for meeting people?

I can't seem to find any sites that have farangs on it.

Thanks,

Michael

Wierd! :o:D:D

My nickname is OldSarge and I haven't been posting here for quite a while. Since the old boards, if I remember correctly. Still haven't made it to Thailand, yet, but since I'm being retired for age from the Army Reserve in January, I may make it yet!

G'day all,

Ive had a perv at this site a few times over the last few years and it seems like a pretty decent sort of place so I thought I would join up so to speak.

Im an aussie happily married to a Thai Minister for Finance and Fun, we spend our time pretty well divided between Perth and Phuphaman (west of Khon Kaen).

Anyway, looking forward to getting amongst it

Andy

Edited by khunandy

C'mon newbies... don't be shy... say g'day in this thread.

:D

G'day.. wave2.gif

totster :D

Hi there totster and jai dee,

Thanks for the welcome, I havent been able to get online as much as I can, I am currently on a rig in the sth china sea and the last typhoon wreaked havoc so it is a busy time for me.

I am currently in the planning stages of building a house near khon kaen and the missus and I expect to be back in LOS around August for consultation with builders ect.

So it is just a case of standby and wait until then, sure wish I was there now though.

Cheers :o

Hi there totster and jai dee,

Thanks for the welcome, I havent been able to get online as much as I can, I am currently on a rig in the sth china sea and the last typhoon wreaked havoc so it is a busy time for me.

I am currently in the planning stages of building a house near khon kaen and the missus and I expect to be back in LOS around August for consultation with builders ect.

So it is just a case of standby and wait until then, sure wish I was there now though.

Cheers :D

Welcome khuandy.

What kind of rotation do you have? Sounds like a 6w/2w?

I bet you're dying to get back here.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy :o

Thanks,

Michael

Thanks,

Michael

Eh? :o

Hi all, Klato here. I lived in Thailand a few years back and went to school in Hua Hin. I'm back in the States now and just like to talk about Thailand! I'm also looking for a way to get back of course :o

Cheers!

Sawaddee krup to all Thaivisa members!!

My name is Phil - I´ve actually joined just to swell the ranks of the Brits here, who seem to be in a minority. I get the impression that a large percentage of members here are "Murkins"...... all with a good sense of humour, I´m sure... so I´ll allow myself this opening quip!! :D

I used to work for GCHQ in Cheltenham, UK - was sent to Berlin as a spy in 1976, which I worked as for 3 years (seriously....), before quitting thtough sheer boredom (eventually there weren´t any more Russians left to shoot...). Sill located in Berlin... but in property management. Married to a wonderful Isaan woman and planning to retire to Thailand in around 4 years. Visit Thailand every 2 years - next trip in November. Have been following lots of threads and find a lot of them great reading... will join in, I think, in the near future........ :o

Oooooops... this was supposed to appear in General topics...... as an introduction to myself..... didn´t really want to start a new topic....... seem to have boobed on my first attempt..... oh well...it can only get better......

Oooooops... this was supposed to appear in General topics...... as an introduction to myself..... didn´t really want to start a new topic....... seem to have boobed on my first attempt..... oh well...it can only get better......

Better here than in your old job, I guess. Also, I doubt the Brits here are in the minority . . . if so, then the vocal minority for sure. :o

Welcome and be prepared to be slagged off by some 'esteemed' members.

:D to :o fella, hope we live up to your expectations........ :D

...instead of our reputations :D

cv

You can whistle all you like, mine precedes me, I have no choice........... :D:D:D

redrus

]

Well----I´m very glad to learn that the Murkins are not in the majority here...... I feel almost at home from the start............ they just seem to have a lot to say for themselves here... but then isn´t that the case generally???? (Just joking guys..... I knew a lot of very nice Murkins in Berlin when I was still spying.........). Which reminds me.... why did most of the lady Murkins (soldiers´wives) have huge backsides... and the men (the soldiers) were mostly as skinny as rakes??? Was it due to the peanut butter sandwiches, I wonder?????

Hi to all,

just a few lines to introduce myself

Currently living in Khon Kaen for last three something years, but been around Thailand for about 17 years or such, happily married with two kids and living about 2km from airport towards city centre.

Working at present in Cameroon on a 4 week on 4 week off rota, so good time off

Hobbies are drinking beer, fishing, golf and did I mention drinking beer

KK Boy