Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 10 - End of March 2014

WormFarmer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all, I am just starting a fish farm in Saraburi and would very much like to attend the meeting with you guys. I will be there for the whole package. I would also like to sponsor with two cases of beer. It will be only me coming to the meeting. I will book a room at the resort. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good luck to you...

Bergen:

Are you coming alone or is your rubber friend or anyone else coming with you? WF

So far only me, but that could change. Will let you know if so happens....................smile.png

Dear all, I am just starting a fish farm in Saraburi and would very much like to attend the meeting with you guys. I will be there for the whole package. I would also like to sponsor with two cases of beer. It will be only me coming to the meeting. I will book a room at the resort. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Ah more beer sponsors thumbsup.gifburp.giflicklips.gifbiggrin.png

Its now official, Thaivisa are coming to the Party, I will be along with the wife and have some beer for the event as well

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Its now official, Thaivisa are coming to the Party, I will be along with the wife and have some beer for the event as well

Who's Thaivisa? I don't remember him on the farmers forum...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Who's Thaivisa? I don't remember him on the farmers forum...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Me - The MD, been a while since I have been along, last one was at Bergens

Sounds good baz!. thumbsup.gif

Yeeezzz I Probably need to book one more night with all this free beer..................w00t.gif

Good news Baz, look forward to seeing you again, it's been a while. Have you managed to fix the AC in that Beamer yet as it will be a hot journey otherwise? WF

Edited by WormFarmer

Sounds fun. I'll investigate family plans and see if I can come along. Will you be able to bring some worm compost to sell to me Worm Farmer? Will discuss shared rides Bergen when a bit clearer on family - maybe they will want to come; I may need to stay in Korat say Friday or Sunday night as I might want to schedule in a pick-up of pool salt from TRS.

Sounds fun. I'll investigate family plans and see if I can come along. Will you be able to bring some worm compost to sell to me Worm Farmer? Will discuss shared rides Bergen when a bit clearer on family - maybe they will want to come; I may need to stay in Korat say Friday or Sunday night as I might want to schedule in a pick-up of pool salt from TRS.

Hi Santisuk, no problem to bring you some wormcast how many kgs do you want? WF

Good to see that John ("sbf"), whose wife comes from next village to ours, will be there. A genuine farmer in falangland, but I won't bust his coyness any more than that for now! I claim no credit for his attendance - had no idea he would be coming/interested/in-country until 30 minutes ago

I have also now booked the resort - myself + Ann definite, plus probable 4 year old Jennifer and possible 16 year old Kat (neither eat much, so don't worry if late additions to victuals). We will be there by 12:30, hopefully for lunch and will want dinner.

Will bring a case or two of Leo, but Ann will drink most of that (joke? tongue.png )

Bergen - can still provide lift to Korat, but now staying just one night - so early start by 8.00am from Amphur Kantharalak and return leisurely on Sunday. Up to you!

Wormfarmer - PM'd re wormcast.

Edited by SantiSuk

Hi All, My gf & I will be joining the Isaan Farmers' meeting on 29 March. We will be there for all activities (lunch, meeting, & dinner). I have just booked a room at Banrai Jomthong Resort for saturday. Altho this is my first post on TV, I have been following the Farming in Thailand forum for a couple years. It has been both educational & entertaining, & now that I have retired & have a small plot in Nakhon Nayok, I hope to benefit from your many posts. My primary interest is getting an aquaponics system up & running. The fish tank has been constructed & we are soon to start constructing the grow beds. I plan to post details of my project on this forum after I get internet access at the house (seems we are in an area yet to be covered by True & 3BB, so waiting on TOT). Anyways, I look forward to meeting y'all & hoisting a few beers with you (Chang or Leo for me, & I will bring some). Thank you Colonel Pakdee for hosting this meeting & sharing your knowledge about growing Milky Mushrooms. Cheers!

My quartermaster officer may face big problem if we cannot finish all of these.

Thanks, Packdee.clap2.gif Is that the new Singha 500ml bottle?....coffee1.gif

Someone who is also coming to the meeting^ likes to drink red wine with ice cubes. ^ ^.

I'll be there with "the missus". I've booked a room at Banrai Jomthong.We will be there for lunch,meeting and dinner.Will travel to the venue with "the viking" (aka Bergen).

See you all on 29th.

Cheers

I can confirm that I'll come with Sandgroper1066 and his better looking half...................rolleyes.gif

Even mrs. Bergen has said she would like to join.....................w00t.gif but only time will tell............rolleyes.gif

SantiSuk: We'll be organizing our own transport..........smile.png

• Like 1

Colonel's Farm Stay location.
Lat: 15° 2' 5" N, Lon: 101° 24' 45" E

On road # 2247, 40 km north of old Mittraphap road (Pak Chong city)
or 10 km south of road # 2256 (Dan Khuntot - Thaluang)

1958031_756112667746642_741392118_n.jpg

From intersection (with traffic light) near Pak Chong Police Station take road # 2247 heading North 40 km.

10005969_756112744413301_256280573_o.jpg

10 km south of Khao Noi intersection (traffic light) on road # 2256 (Dan Khuntot - Thaluang)

1795257_756112761079966_1329165310_o.jpg

My phone # 087-9236907

• Like 1

Hello everybody, I work in a familiar wild mushroom company in Spain and Im so interested in the commercial aspect of milky mushroom.

We do trade with a same generous mushroom (Calocybe gambosa) and I would like to know if it does have similar features like

strong flour smell and strong taste. Since I saw milky mushroom video in youtube, I have been looking for the possibility of seen with my own eyes this

mushroom and think about possibilities of inporting it, but I havent find any company who can produce it. If any of you thinks that can help me in this aim,

please let me know, I wouldn´t mind to travel anywhere in the world.

Hi all

For the last 14years I have been to los every March April. the last 2 been to meetings atWF.this time I can't finish my jobs in time .this meeting is so close to my farm it is unbelievable. I think I can come in July Augustso hope there will be a meeting then so all I can say is have a beer and mushroom for me

PS hope you all have a great time at the COL place

rgds. Russell

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oh dear, so sorry to hear you won't make it Russell, especially after we fixed to date in co-ordination with you to make sure you could make it.sad.png Hope to see you when next you come to LOS. WF

Edited by WormFarmer