Chalerm expects explosions to happen every night at PDRC rally sites

webfact

He and PT certainly have something to gain by the attacks continuing.

If the protests are peaceful there is no way the SOE is justified.

In order to continue with it they need violence and if the violence escalates all the better.

I note they said the grenades were launched over the DSI building, well certainly from the direction of the DSI building.

Wonder if Tarit was home at the time ?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not forget that should Yingluck decide to go home, and just be a CEO and a mother, this clown Chalerm is next in line.

If you look at Wikipedia to see this guys CV ......was in the police force ,reached the monumental position of captain then became a businessman raking in millions of baht,then had to flee the country in 1991,32 m cash seized , and lived in Sweden and Denmark until the coast was clear.....remind you of someone else ?

Is driven around Bangkok in a pink Bentley, his wife bought him.Her being an auxillary judge in the children's court .....must pay pretty well.

• Like 2

Come on red supporter, where are you - your pin-up boy is being ripped to shreads here and needs your support . Hurry before he gets depressed and cuts his own head off

It becomes evident more and more each day that this caretaker govt is losing credibility.

The election, the rice farmers, business leaders, it's all going from bad to worse for the Thaksin side.

It must be sinking in to the TV Redshirt fan-boys that defending the indefensible is a poor tactic to choose.

I predict it will be very difficult for TS and clone to keep the gang together for much longer and more second tier underlings will be jumping ship.

• Like 1

Lets not forget that should Yingluck decide to go home, and just be a CEO and a mother, this clown Chalerm is next in line.

If you look at Wikipedia to see this guys CV ......was in the police force ,reached the monumental position of captain then became a businessman raking in millions of baht,then had to flee the country in 1991,32 m cash seized , and lived in Sweden and Denmark until the coast was clear.....remind you of someone else ?

Is driven around Bangkok in a pink Bentley, his wife bought him.Her being an auxillary judge in the children's court .....must pay pretty well.

Why would our dear Pol. Captain care-taker MoL and head CMPO be next in line? Wouldn't that normally be one of the caretaker Deputy PM's, like our dear caretaker Dept. PM, caretaker MoFA and ex-CAPO head Surapong?

Mind you, somehow equally scary wink.png

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said Friday that he expected that bomb explosions would become a nightly occurrence at the People's Democratic Reform Committee's rally sites.

Before the violence started against the PDRC he said that he didn't know if there would be extrajudicial killings, and there were, he must be part gypsy.

• Like 1

""Police are ready to go in but if police go in, there will be clashes and I will be criticised for using violence against the protesters," Chalerm said."

"If we cannot reopen the Interior Ministry after the four-day deadline passes, the CMPO will lose control."

Please tell me that his statements somehow get lost in translation somewhere. I refuse to believe that someone would actually say such things to the press to be printed in national newspapers...facepalm.gif

""Police are ready to go in but if police go in, there will be clashes and I will be criticised for using violence against the protesters," Chalerm said."

"If we cannot reopen the Interior Ministry after the four-day deadline passes, the CMPO will lose control."

Please tell me that his statements somehow get lost in translation somewhere. I refuse to believe that someone would actually say such things to the press to be printed in national newspapers...facepalm.gif

Someone sane or sober wouldn't.

"Chalerm indicated the protesters might stage the attacks themselves."

This statement made me laugh out loud...

What the man means is: we will continue to attack the protesters every night with rocket propelled grenades...and other explosives...so you protesters have been warned...what happens from here on...will be your own fault...

Reminds me of some Middle Eastern gov't...bringing in goons to kill their own people...

Very sad time for Thai people...

• Like 1

What the hell did they do go to the ELMER FUDD PR SCHOOL.

There is no way any real PR person can be involved with the UDD or the PTP

I am surprised that the UDD is sitting back and letting Chalerm unofficially point the finger at them.

There were not grenades or injuries until the governement wanted to put the Emergency measures in place.

I really think Chalerm and Thaksin WANT the army to come out and play so they can say I said so.

Very stupid.

If I was Suthep i would get a warrant out for Chalerm for failure to do your job.

This thread doesn't feel complete-I nominate myself to represent the "others"...here goes...

I cant believe some posters-do you honestly believe this courageous man, one of few that are willing to stand up to the facsist kwaai brother of Kim Jong Un, would really orchestrate such attacks? Please send me a source,not a newspaprr source, but a live source. Also, yingluck is hot, Mark is a <deleted> and you all hate democracy

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

This thread doesn't feel complete-I nominate myself to represent the "others"...here goes...

I cant believe some posters-do you honestly believe this courageous man, one of few that are willing to stand up to the facsist kwaai brother of Kim Jong Un, would really orchestrate such attacks? Please send me a source,not a newspaprr source, but a live source. Also, yingluck is hot, Mark is a <deleted> and you all hate democracy

Haha. 50+ posts, mostly from pro-Suthep posters, congratulating themselves and urging each other, each trying to outdo the other as to who can come up with the most original insult. Glad to see you all having fun though - fun being a rare and precious commodity nowadays.

With all the combined intelligence of all the posters, not one post (with the exception of RobbyNZ's) tries to dig below the surface and ask the question of who and why.

Who is launching these attacks? And why? Whether it's the govt or rogue elements of reds, isn't anyone curious as to the motivation behind the attackers? Robby raised the possibility that this is to justify the SOE. However, since the govt has not to date really enforced the SOE, I'm not sure that this could be the reason.

If it is red shirts who are intent on killing and maiming, why hasn't there been more casualties?

If it's the PDRC themselves, why? By all accounts (according to the TV posters), they are winning.

My guess is that it's random individuals who are fed up with the protests, random individuals whose livelihood may have been damaged by the protests. I know for example that the bars in cowboy has been badly affected. So far, fortunately, there have been no violence or attacks or any attempt to close this protest site. However, business owners at other sites might not be as tolerant.

For a change, it would be nice to read a thread devoid of stupid and childish insults and name calling. I won't hold my breath though.

I'm glad to see at least someone from the other side brave enough to step in here. But your post is so much more sensible and serious than the typical other side response that I think you must be an imposter.

Haha. 50+ posts, mostly from pro-Suthep posters, congratulating themselves and urging each other, each trying to outdo the other as to who can come up with the most original insult. Glad to see you all having fun though - fun being a rare and precious commodity nowadays.

With all the combined intelligence of all the posters, not one post (with the exception of RobbyNZ's) tries to dig below the surface and ask the question of who and why.

Who is launching these attacks? And why? Whether it's the govt or rogue elements of reds, isn't anyone curious as to the motivation behind the attackers? Robby raised the possibility that this is to justify the SOE. However, since the govt has not to date really enforced the SOE, I'm not sure that this could be the reason.

If it is red shirts who are intent on killing and maiming, why hasn't there been more casualties?

If it's the PDRC themselves, why? By all accounts (according to the TV posters), they are winning.

My guess is that it's random individuals who are fed up with the protests, random individuals whose livelihood may have been damaged by the protests. I know for example that the bars in cowboy has been badly affected. So far, fortunately, there have been no violence or attacks or any attempt to close this protest site. However, business owners at other sites might not be as tolerant.

For a change, it would be nice to read a thread devoid of stupid and childish insults and name calling. I won't hold my breath though.

Excuse me, but this thread is about thuggish clowns like Chalerm and Paradorn making completely ridiculous and unsubstantiated statements and you want serious analysis in response? The only response either of them deserve is relentless riducule,

On the other hand I agree, it would be nice to read a thread with some serious discussion of the issues, but I don't think this is the one.

Only problem with that theory is the grenade launchers.

Where have they previously been used ?

That's right against the army and ordinary Thai citizens (skytrain station among others) in 2010 and this year against a protesters house in the south.

These launchers have never been recovered and in all probability are the same ones in the hands of the same group.

After all they are not an item available at any market, although I remember one sill bugger posting on here that they could get them easily.

Chalerm has delegated arresting the protesters to Police General Adul. Adul in turn delegates this to Winai.... Poor Lt. General Winai! All the shittiest jobs flow down from the top! Proving once again the theory that shit flows from top to bottom!

Every so often some floats to the top.

Unfortunately many of those find their way into politics.