CMPO bans PDRC leaders from leaving country

Lite Beer

Good move.

Also, members of the public should be ready to ring the hotline if they spot any of these 39 protest leader weasels anywhere near the border.

have you got fainest clue what 38 look like??blink.png

No doubt you know one, though i doubt you would have the balls to approach or say anything

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Olympic games this year so I doubt that any of the people on the watch list will be leaving the country on a bail jumping convicted felons one way ticket.

Winter Olympics started last night wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

But that is in Russia and after Abhisit sold Victor Bout to the Americans I would be very carefully with Putin.

• Like 2

This government is so weak that its beyond pathetic.

Military do not back them, police do not back them , now they turning to Immigration police for help who i am sure also will not back them.cheesy.gif

im quite shure some big people backs them and i guess we will see it rather soon

Military do not back them, police do not back them , now they turning to Immigration police for help who i am sure also will not back them.cheesy.gif

im quite shure some big people backs them and i guess we will see it rather soon

By big, do you mean tall and fat?giggle.gif

Edited by whoisyourdaddy

I can just imagine if the DEM's got back into power the new chief of police would have a picture of himself getting his insignia pinned onto him by Suthep in a jail cell and the inscription on the photo would be "I can have today, because you gave it to me"

Only in Thailand.

Pity their own Ilk weren't subject to the same: criminal allowed to leave to see the Olympics but fled, cop killer 1 flees to Malaysia (and his father now the clown in charge of the keystone cops act), 2 refuses to report to police flees to Singapore now refuses to return. ex senior cabinet minister convicted on serious corruption charges flees to Cambodia, and in all cases nobody in appropriate authority made any attempt to stop team.

• Like 1

Good move.

Also, members of the public should be ready to ring the hotline if they spot any of these 39 protest leader weasels anywhere near the border.

Why would they be near the border? They are protesting in Bangkok at least until Sheriff Chalerm catches them. Don't keep the coffee hot.

Anyway Moonao, they are not weasels, they are vicious thugs.

That's correct, vicious nasty thugs, bombing, shooting, murdering poor defenceless red-shirts who are outstanding models of society, except when they get side-tracked into setting up barricades throughout the city, firing on their opposition, military and anyone else, setting fire to the city - of course this is OK, their fugitive criminal leader say's no problem I am your born and rightful leader - so go right ahead.

Time to put down that yellow glue, son. Enough for one day.

Not yellow, would just like to see the back of YL, the clone and the brown-nosing acolytes out of Thai politics for ever. Of course wouldn't suit you - there would be nothing for you to troll about - and as for enough today - you should put into practice what you preach.

Please share, I hate to be kept waiting for surprises.

Police now have 5 gunmen in custody. and the machine gun man has been identified today.

They rounding them up.... slowely but surely, they are rounding them up. You need to watch more Thai Media?

They're here to stay and fight unlike the coward of Dubai.

This cretinous government is getting more desperate and vindictive with every idiot move they make against the protesters. They know it's close to the end and come April, it's bye bye.

April? I think you have previously said positively, definitely,absolutely.. November, December, January, February. Is march not a possibility?

The Long March,the mad March hare,no lucky my miltant monk armourlet say.

Some days when I read of senior "players' to don fancy dress to 'hunt down' a guy who is on tv daily and on raised stage in full view in the very centre of the capital I pinch myself.

Is it all a dream?

Have they drugged the water?

Am I in a Keystone Cops cartoon caper?

But then gradually as crocs escape, vans fall of overpasses, gunfire rattles,and a naked business man floats past my balcony I realize where I am the only place possible .

The hub of incredulity,the sweet smirk off suckcess the Land of Smiles.

Hare Hare

Edited by RubbaJohnny

The edicts that are continually announced by the CMPO seem to be meant to convey the impression of an administration in control. But is that really how the public views it ? There is really little if anything the Yingluck administration has control over now. Only the threats remain. And they lose their bite after a while.

Good move.

As well as the 308 that voted for the amnesty bill, the rice scheme, the pads for the children and the rest of PTPs failed policies?

The edicts that are continually announced by the CMPO seem to be meant to convey the impression of an administration in control. But is that really how the public views it ? There is really little if anything the Yingluck administration has control over now. Only the threats remain. And they lose their bite after a while.

Yes tricky when the voters keep choosing but they cannot control money,forces,rice,weather.

My heart wishes the very best for all of the people of Thaiand but my old head having seen divided societies elsewhere will end badly.

It is easy to tear down democracy look at Zimbabwe,Egypt,Ukraine.

It takes a generation or more to rebuild,It can be done S Korea,Croatia,Singapore have all come back from disaster.Compare Czech's progress in barely two decades

The consequential loss to Investment,Agriculture and Tourism will never be recouped

Go way with yer. Chalerm has total control of his alcohol addiction. One bottle: one hand - and he never threatens nought. thumbsup.gif

Melyn, on 08 Feb 2014 - 13:47, said:snapback.png

Now... Let's take a look at those who have fled Thailand.

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

What do they all having common?

Thaksin didn't flee Thailand. He was abroad when the coup took place. He just decided to delay his return a while. He was then tried "in absentia".

• Like 1

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

Thaksin didn't flee Thailand. He was abroad when the coup took place. He just decided to delay his return a while. He was then tried "in absentia".

You sure that's correct ??? remember he was granted a holiday in Beijing-at the Olympics, but forgot to come back ?? I think the story is easy to find on the internet.

• Like 1

There should be a ban on travel of all government and PDRC people as well as those associated with the DEMS.

There is no reason for any of them at this time to leave teh country.

Yingluck can shop at Thai stores, Maybe get SIAM PARAGON to give her a mask and bring her inlate.

There are outstanding warrants or criminal cases against amost everyone involved in this mess.

I am sorry but the only way i see this getting sorted is for the military to say enough.

Anti Taksin will not budge

Yingluck knows that she is screwed once others get in to look at the books and it will be all over for big brother.

Chalerm is still blitzed and trying to run the country.

The DEM's keep bitching but have no real plan.

Let the military take control in a "silent" coup.

No tanks, no military in the streets just a simple word to Yingluck that she can best look after the people she says that she wants to by stepping down, letting a caretaker government step in, sit down and let things get sorted out, work on a platform for the necessary reform

The spin she can use is that as HER people are hurting farmers cannot grow rice and many things are not getting resolved that should be for the BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE OF THAILAND she is stepping down and will as a private citizen focus all her efforts on reforming the constitution and government system so that it benefits the country.

Make sure that the criminals who stole the rice money can't leave the country either. As of today, they have not announced any names of suspects. The criminals can't tell people who the criminals are. Probably the criminals are never revealed. Instead, the government is trying to do whatever it takes to put pressure on the protesters. Ugly and shamed.

Good move.

Why would they be near the border? They are protesting in Bangkok at least until Sheriff Chalerm catches them. Don't keep the coffee hot.

Anyway Moonao, they are not weasels, they are vicious thugs.

anti democratic bullies more accurately describes them.... the thuggery they leave to their "guards" (some of which are indeed vicious). then following behind there is the rest... the sheep!

redshirts?

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

You really should know your facts before you post......

He was here for most of the trial, saw which way it was heading, was foolishly allowed to go to the Beijing Olympics and never returned.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

You missed Chalerm.

No. He is there with 2 sons. Did I miss a son?

• Like 1

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

You missed Chalerm.

Yes, he has three sons, the third has seemingly kept his nose clean unlike the other two.

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

You missed Chalerm.

Yes, he has three sons, the third has seemingly kept his nose clean unlike the other two.

Did the one with the clean nose also clean toilets perchance?

Thaksin

Arisman

Ko Tee

Yoobamroong times 3

You missed Chalerm.

Ok sorry my misreading, you meant 3 once each, not one 3 times.