Best Polish and Wax

bkkjames

Ford just phone me ...mythical EVT+ ...almost certain late this month ...confirmed a part issue the production problem. Still get the 20K thb discount. Have booked 9 Jan for my friend to prepare paintwork, then I will glass coat with ECO 7000

Edited by JAS21

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ford just phone me ...mythical EVT+ ...almost certain late this month ...confirmed a part issue the production problem. Still get the 20K thb discount. Have booked 9 Jan for my friend to prepare paintwork, then I will glass coat with ECO 7000

Here's a little reading to help pass the time while you wait :P

http://www.caradvice.com.au/397550/ford-everest-trend-v-toyota-fortuner-crusade-comparison/

I washed and Meguires Black Waxed my car twice within the first week to give it a bit more protection and a lovely deep shine.

After spending a not insignificant amount of money on a new car I feel it is worth giving it a helping hand to look good for longer (until some fekwit scratches it with his scooter).

nope, complete waste of Leo time. Things I have learnt about truck ownership here.

1. Never wash em in the rainy season.

2. All other times drop it off at the car wash, the boys bring it around to the house when done.

3. Above fails, get wife & brats to wash it.

5. edited for spelling

Edited by phutoie2