What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife got me a case of Archa yesterday ( she can be cheap sometimes )

and so halfway down the first bottle i felt a headache comin on, so speeded up thro the next 2 bottles and decided it was fit only for err, well thai guests. I back on the Chang now. :o

A mixture of Sprite and blueberry ice-cream - delicious - "saw cheun" "cheun jai" etc.

The wife's drinking a singh beer and it smells disgusting. If beer weren't alcoholic, no one would drink it, would they?

I've been dinking singha for 16 years and that probably explains the wifes

attitude to kissing, but as hard as a double negative is to understand,

singha beer achieved export quality many many years ago and undoubtedly

played a big part in the success of hundreds of thai restaurants in the UK.

Why do u slag Thai beer..............it aint so bad served cold :o

• 4 weeks later...

ive just drunk two bottles of chang,but only as a kind of experiment to see why it has such a bad name on this forum (also because i couldnt remember what it tasted like).as far as the experiment goes i can say that it tasted quite good on the last half of the second bottle.so i think you could say that chang beer has passed my rigorous tests & examination.if you asked me what my opinion was after the first sip,i would say confused.

ive just drunk two bottles of chang,but only as a kind of experiment to see why it has such a bad name on this forum (also because i couldnt remember what it tasted like).as far as the experiment goes i can say that it tasted quite good on the last half of the second bottle.so i think you could say that chang beer has passed my rigorous tests & examination.if you asked me what my opinion was after the first sip,i would say confused.

Bad name? I sometimes got the feeling this forum is sponsored by Chang...

Anyways, thanks for your selfless approach to this delicate issue. We are anxiously awaiting Monochaser's defeating reply! :o

Henessy XO 1982. Pretty special stuff.

Yum! :o

Just a quiet Hahn Premium for me tonight.

When I saw your name DQ I thought you may have been someone else, but I see you've been a member for years. :D

(your avatar doesn't seem to work)

Edited by Old Croc

In a coffee mug: 1 pkg Milo hot chocolate, 1 pkg 3-in-1 coffee mix, 4 tbsp. Coffee Mate or other non-dairy creamer, and a dash of cinnamon. Pour just enough hot water in to mix the powders into a liquid. Pour the hot liquid into a large beer-mug-sized glass full of ice cubes, and allow to sit for about five minutes. Stir once and add a straw. The best iced mocha you ever had! When available, replace the 3-in-one coffee with fresh-drip Lao coffee. Even beats Vietnam's famous cafe sua dau IMHO. :o

Edited by toptuan

• 1 month later...

They were offering Absinthe Jello shots around a nightclub bar the other night, is absinthe legal here? I hear you only need one or two.

I stuck to the Chang and the expected headache was relieved by a vodka and lots of water.