UK tourist visa rejection

Its seems the OP's post overlapped with mine.

His gf was awarded her visa. Yes, you can't appeal but you can point out certain things to ECO's which the OP seems to have done rather successfully with advice from Tony M at Thai Visa Express.

Well done OP thumbsup.gif

RAZZ

As Razzell has said you can't appeal, you make a fresh application addressing the issues that the previous application failed on.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all

I want to update you regarding the latest for my girlfriend and her tourist visa.

Thanks to the advice from Tony M at Thai Visa Express we have been able to get the original rejection overturned. My girlfriend now has her visa for the full three months we requested

I would certainly recommend Thai Visa Express to anyone else who might require a good and honest visa service.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Dear Jamie

Glad to here it's worked out for you, it's always nice when someone has the courtesy to come back & update people.

Wishing both of you every happiness in the future.

• Like 1

,when they applied for the visa they stated the dates 5th April-October,,,but when she received the application it said it was for two weeks,,,

They couldn't understand why it was only for two weeks when they hoped for 6 months

If they entered these dates on the online form then this is what should have appeared on the print out of that form!

And what do you mean by "when she received the application?"

Applicants complete the online form, print it out and sign it to submit with their supporting documents. They don't receive the application from anybody.

I think the clue is in

I agree it was a bad application all advised by a visa expert who they paid for help in the process,I'm not sure if I can name the service so I won't

Who completed the online form and printed it out for the applicant to sign? I ask because I'm wondering if the 'agent' completed or altered the form. I know of rogue agents who do this as they mistakenly believe it will make it an easy visa

Whatever, this 'agent' certainly cocked up the evidence side of the application.

Unfortunately, though, the draconian Thai defamation laws, and hence the forum rules, prohibit any naming and shaming. Unlike the UK, and many other countries, the fact that you are telling the truth, and can prove it, is no defence under Thai defamation laws.